Code of Conduct
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 660

Thread: Teone Reinthal

  1. #571
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    Embers 2021 appears to be sold out now.
    100ml still available at Parfums De France but 30ml sold out. Strikeknot has a split going at the moment.

  2. #572
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Just ordered Antarctica and Pema as my first foray into the world of Teone's creations. My wife and I are big rose fragrances fans so Pema sounded very interesting. And of course hearing about Antarctica here has my interest piqued.

  3. #573
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    Just ordered Antarctica and Pema as my first foray into the world of Teone's creations. My wife and I are big rose fragrances fans so Pema sounded very interesting. And of course hearing about Antarctica here has my interest piqued.
    Wearing Antarctica again today. Absolutely love it. I may pick up Pema as it is the opening sketches of Pink Lotus I believe.
    Last edited by TNBLUEMIKE; 4th March 2021 at 11:14 PM.

  4. #574
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Wearing Antarctica again today. Absolutely love it. I may pick up Pema as it is the opening sketches of Pagan I believe.
    Mike, thanks for the inspiration around Antarctica, cannot wait for it to arrive!

  5. #575
    Basenotes Plus
    Singularious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Wearing Antarctica again today. Absolutely love it. I may pick up Pema as it is the opening sketches of Pagan I believe.
    Antarctica reminds me of old skool masculines. Not the opening, but from mid to dry down. These are not always my bag. My wife, however, is nuts over it on me. And she's hard to impress. How can I not keep it?

    Attar of Roses, for me, is aptly named. It reminds me of an oil I love from White Lotus Aromatics (really wish they were still around). But to use an less than sophisticated metaphor, Teone has "supercharged" it in perfume form. I work with rose extracts and ottos, and this is what a good damascena should smell like. She can swoop in here and scold me if it isn't said varietal.

    AoR is intimate and wears close after a few hours, but as the rose fades and sandalwood gently takes the lead, it seems like a perfect day/evening transition. I love this one.

  6. #576
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularious View Post
    Antarctica reminds me of old skool masculines. Not the opening, but from mid to dry down. These are not always my bag. My wife, however, is nuts over it on me. And she's hard to impress. How can I not keep it?

    Attar of Roses, for me, is aptly named. It reminds me of an oil I love from White Lotus Aromatics (really wish they were still around). But to use an less than sophisticated metaphor, Teone has "supercharged" it in perfume form. I work with rose extracts and ottos, and this is what a good damascena should smell like. She can swoop in here and scold me if it isn't said varietal.

    AoR is intimate and wears close after a few hours, but as the rose fades and sandalwood gently takes the lead, it seems like a perfect day/evening transition. I love this one.
    Awesome update. I have Attar of Roses coming today I can't wait as It seems this was one of the first rehashes to sell out along with Tenderness.. Four days from the initial shipping in McGregor Australia quite a feat. Kudos to DHL.

    Wearing Antarctica again today and yes it has spellbound me to no end. It is also a good feeling my co-workers have complimented me on this when I have had the occasion to wear it around the office. I agree the opening for me is uplifting and refreshing also.

  7. #577
    Basenotes Plus
    Singularious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    DHL is the most underrated carrier in North America. A shame they don't have a larger presence for intra-country deliveries 'round these parts.

    I know when I order from Teone or Ensar that the goods will arrive quickly and safely.

  8. #578

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    Embers 2021 appears to be sold out now.
    Good to know...
    trnp_official Just wanted to reassure some folks that I made 8.5 litres of Embers 21, and I still have 6 in the flask. Thatís 200 bottles, so its not about to putter out.

    Its just been taken off my site to make way for some new season fragrances. Same situation for Honey Amber, Blue Lotus, Aguru and The Path. They havenít sold out, theyíre just out of the rotation for a few months, but they are still available from our stockists. We really want to support them by giving them some exclusives.

    We may be a tiny house, but we have plenty of stock in reserve.

    ps @parfums_defrance have a new shipment of Embers 21 arriving next week.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Big list of niche splits.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

  9. #579

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    I find the newest Embers batch (2021) to be the most fun and rewarding of the three. I've come to this conclusion mainly based on how often I've worn it since it got here. Spoiler alert: a lot
    Currently wearing: Jeke by Slumberhouse

  10. #580
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Received a compliment at work today wearing Embers 2021. Really a very comforting scent. I really enjoy it.

    Doubled up on Lemuria in the discontinued bin. I wore it all weekend and the Champaca really shines. Teone has some really good scents at blockbuster prices on the way out of her arsenal.

  11. #581
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    California
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Hi all - I was searching for some info on TRNP and stumbled across this thread. I hope it's ok to tell you guys that I have a few of her 10ml bottle for sale on the forum (it's linked in my signature). Cheers!
    Modern, Nice & Vintage for sale here!

  12. #582
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Just curious, are you folks receiving any sort of tracking info? I received an email saying my order was complete on the 6th, but no tracking info. I also haven't received an email from DHL, which is strange as I've placed orders internationally (Japan) and received tracking info. Within the last two months I've ordered several packages from Japan, using DHL and they only two three days. Figured I would ask here, before I bother Teone with an impatient email. The lack of tracking number is what's giving me concern.

    Cheers,

    Pete

  13. #583

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    Just curious, are you folks receiving any sort of tracking info? I received an email saying my order was complete on the 6th, but no tracking info. I also haven't received an email from DHL, which is strange as I've placed orders internationally (Japan) and received tracking info. Within the last two months I've ordered several packages from Japan, using DHL and they only two three days. Figured I would ask here, before I bother Teone with an impatient email. The lack of tracking number is what's giving me concern.

    Cheers,

    Pete
    I received a ship notice from TRNP for my last order, but wasn't provided a tracking number and didn't receive an email from DHL. The order simply arrived unexpectedly one day.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Big list of niche splits.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

  14. #584
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by strifeknot View Post
    I received a ship notice from TRNP for my last order, but wasn't provided a tracking number and didn't receive an email from DHL. The order simply arrived unexpectedly one day.
    Ok I feel better now, thank you!

  15. #585
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    Just curious, are you folks receiving any sort of tracking info? I received an email saying my order was complete on the 6th, but no tracking info. I also haven't received an email from DHL, which is strange as I've placed orders internationally (Japan) and received tracking info. Within the last two months I've ordered several packages from Japan, using DHL and they only two three days. Figured I would ask here, before I bother Teone with an impatient email. The lack of tracking number is what's giving me concern.

    Cheers,

    Pete
    In my experience after they completed the order and send to DHL they normally have it shipped to me within four or five days. Their processing could take up to three days so DHL really has been exempalry shipping even during the Christmas season.

  16. #586

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    All perfumes now available from TRNP official website, foregoing the previous seasonal cycling idea. Very grateful for this, as looking forward to trying Embers but now overwhelmed with choice!

  17. #587

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    deleted

  18. #588
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by MuskyCat View Post
    All perfumes now available from TRNP official website, foregoing the previous seasonal cycling idea. Very grateful for this, as looking forward to trying Embers but now overwhelmed with choice!
    Me too.

    Thanks Teone the selections are all tantalizing.

    Hoping now for a sale again like last year. Keeping my fingers crossed.

  19. #589
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,124

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Hoping now for a sale again like last year. Keeping my fingers crossed.
    What did they do for a sale last year?
    Currently wearing: Layton by Parfums de Marly

  20. #590

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvinsii91 View Post
    Hi if anyone try the trnp pure oil parfum before ?
    I have Pagan Oudh pure oil parfum.

    It comes in a splash bottle with screw on cap. It is very concentrated, lasts 24 hours on skin, longer on clothes, projects a fairly thick bubble.

    The fragrance is quite different from Pagan Narcissus, because the ouds have so much character. One is green and mossy, the other, oily and fruity, I think. They really take over and give this a different vibe from the more floral Pagan Narcissus. Comparing side by side, I wouldn't be able to tell they had the same base.

  21. #591
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    What did they do for a sale last year?
    Certain selections were at least 20% off. Scent pencils were buy three get one free.

  22. #592
    Dependent
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,124

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Certain selections were at least 20% off. Scent pencils were buy three get one free.
    Ah. So I shouldn't be holding my breath for 20% off a bottle of Embers then huh?
    Currently wearing: Layton by Parfums de Marly

  23. #593
    Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    13,750

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Joe View Post
    Ah. So I shouldn't be holding my breath for 20% off a bottle of Embers then huh?
    Not for the near future methinks but you never know.

  24. #594
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    7FA846EF-6EDD-478E-BDCB-FAA755E9A059.jpg

    Well this is my first foray into the world of Teone's natural creations. I received Bitter Sweet as a sample with my order and this is in my opinion, quite the gourmand. If you've ever had the pleasure of enjoying a cup of Arabic/Turkish coffee that has been brewed with spices, this is the pure essence of that.

    Being a Chicago native, I'm lucky to have access to an amazing assortment of ethnic restaurants and one of my favorites is a Middle Eastern restaurant named Al Bawadi located in the South Suburbs of Chicago. In addition to the amazing food, part of their service includes a gentlemen walking around and pouring small cups of this beautiful aromatic spiced coffee. Well Bitter Sweet brought me right back to the dining room of Al Bawadi.

    While I never imaged liking a coffee gourmand fragrance, even though I love coffee, this is something really beautiful.

    I can't wait to dive into Antarctica, Pema and Irisis now! Thanks to you folks for keying me into the world of TRNP!

  25. #595
    Basenotes Plus
    Singularious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    I mean, I'm a HUGE TRNP fan, but kudos to besting me by flavoring your coffee with it.

  26. #596
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Singularious View Post
    I mean, I'm a HUGE TRNP fan, but kudos to besting me by flavoring your coffee with it.
    I mean it's all natural ingredients right, what's the worse that could happen?

  27. #597
    Basenotes Plus
    Singularious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    I mean it's all natural ingredients right, what's the worse that could happen?
    Lol. We need more emoji options here.

    What are your thoughts on Bitter Sweet? Sorry if I'd missed them previously.

  28. #598
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    First whiff, there was something kind of funky and I couldn't place my finger on it, but after a second or two Bitter Sweet settled down into a beautiful Turkish coffee gourmand scent. It has a beautiful coffee accord spiced with loads of cardamom (one of my favorites) and for the first 30-60 minutes literally smelled like a beautiful cup of Turkish / Arabic coffee. A couple of hours later and the coffee accord has dissipated, the cardamom is still here and what I believe is light cacao note with some sandalwood, but to be honest I haven't had much exposure to high quality sandalwood. There's definitely a creaminess to it, not overly sweet, but a touch fo sweetness.

    I can't say I consider myself into gourmands, but this one I enjoy! It's only a literal coffee fragrance for about an hour, after that it morphs into something much more deep and dare I say romantically spiced. Definitely not a warm weather scent based on what I'm getting and that fact that Teone lists it in her winter scents.


    I'm already tempted to pick up some more of her "sale" fragrances since they are priced so generously. Has anyone had any experience with the following? P.S. I'm a sucker for rose scents that are unisex / masculine such as Tobacco Rose and Portrait of a Lady. My wife also loves rose, so always looking at mutually liked fragrances.

    Raven (Rose Damascena, Osmanthus chypre)
    Mahila (Patchouli Amber)
    Byzantium (Citrus, Jasmine, Rose, Cedarwood & Spices)

  29. #599
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    347

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Just finished a work out and after a shower I opened up my 30ml bottle of Antarctica and one spritz on the forearm to test things out and wow! We'll see how this one develops.

  30. #600
    Basenotes Plus
    Singularious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    552

    Default Re: Teone Reinthal

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinky_Pete View Post
    First whiff, there was something kind of funky and I couldn't place my finger on it, but after a second or two Bitter Sweet settled down into a beautiful Turkish coffee gourmand scent. It has a beautiful coffee accord spiced with loads of cardamom (one of my favorites) and for the first 30-60 minutes literally smelled like a beautiful cup of Turkish / Arabic coffee. A couple of hours later and the coffee accord has dissipated, the cardamom is still here and what I believe is light cacao note with some sandalwood, but to be honest I haven't had much exposure to high quality sandalwood. There's definitely a creaminess to it, not overly sweet, but a touch fo sweetness.

    I can't say I consider myself into gourmands, but this one I enjoy! It's only a literal coffee fragrance for about an hour, after that it morphs into something much more deep and dare I say romantically spiced. Definitely not a warm weather scent based on what I'm getting and that fact that Teone lists it in her winter scents.
    Great impressions. Thank you for sharing!




Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. NEW: Teone Reinthal Natural Perfume - Zeeba!
    By hednic in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2017, 10:14 PM
  2. NEW: Teone Reinthal Natural Perfume - Wan Chai!
    By hednic in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2017, 10:12 PM
  3. NEW: Teone Reinthal Natural Perfume - Ritual!
    By hednic in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2017, 10:04 PM
  4. NEW: Teone Reinthal Natural Perfume - Nightsong!
    By hednic in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12th October 2017, 10:02 PM
  5. NEW: Teone Reinthal - Meta For Women!
    By hednic in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th April 2017, 01:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000