Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 240
  1. #181
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Foamywax View Post
    I have looked at all the department stores-nothing.
    There were never hundreds of bottles everywhere seriously there were some bottles here and there. I don't think the la collection was a big seller. I know a store where I bought a vintage bottle of d&g pour home I remember they had two testers of rive gauche I will take a stroll there later this evening to see if there is one left.
    Yeah sometimes they have testers that they put away in a drawer and get forgotten about. Fingers crossed for you!
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  2. #182
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Ebay and the La Collection bottles are your best bet. There are still many floating around. If you manage to find one that has been listed to end at an awkward time (like in the middle of the day) then prices can be very acceptable, around the £30 mark for a near full bottle. If you want the tin can version then that seems harder to find but the same thing applies.

    I've said this elsewhere but will repeat: I can see YSL re-releasing Rive Gauche in their private/exclusive line. Probably under a different name to avoid backlash. They may even do what Tom Ford did in his recent green releases; split them up in to several scents, like the Vert line and the Fougere line. YSL might produce some feminised versions of Rive Gauche in the next couple of years and start charging £300 a bottle. Until then, there's ebay...
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  3. #183
    Dependent du57in's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Lansing, MI
    Posts
    1,473

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    I don't ever remember seeing RG in department stores. I won't share my thoughts on the scent again but I will say I am still inching closer to a lifetime supply. I frequently fantasize about funding a stock of tin cans somewhere and buying them all out. Every now and again you see someone on eBay selling a handful and you just know that's exactly what happened.
    “The unnatural and the strange have a perfume of their own.”
    - Fernando Pessoa
    Currently wearing: Layton by Parfums de Marly

  4. #184

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche

    Quote Originally Posted by cameron View Post
    RIP.

    Beau de jour is better so you have a great alternative.
    I'm waiting for a 5 ml tiny bottle from both - I'll judge it myself within days I've read this opinion at more places, if it's right, then we are saved.

  5. #185
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I'm waiting for a 5 ml tiny bottle from both - I'll judge it myself within days I've read this opinion at more places, if it's right, then we are saved.
    I wish BDJ was better. It would make this all so much easier. Lol
    Last edited by Danny Mitchell; 16th September 2020 at 07:55 PM.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  6. #186
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    BdJ and RG are considerably different in my opinion. It's a weird comparison to make.

    RG is defined by the guaiac wood and patchouli in the drydown. It's probably closer to Invasion Barbare in all honesty than BdJ, which dries down to amber.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  7. #187

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    BdJ and RG are considerably different in my opinion. It's a weird comparison to make.

    RG is defined by the guaiac wood and patchouli in the drydown. It's probably closer to Invasion Barbare in all honesty than BdJ, which dries down to amber.
    This is not a problem at all. Invasion Barbare is not a favourite of mine.

  8. #188
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    This is not a problem at all. Invasion Barbare is not a favourite of mine.
    I don't think it's all that similar to IB either - just to say that it's not that similar to BdJ!

    RG is very much its own thing and I think for anyone looking for a 'true' shaving cream experience in a fragrance, it's probably the absolute pinnacle on the market (or until it was discontinued). I'm sure that just make you want to try it even more!
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  9. #189
    Moderator
    rum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK / Île de chypre
    Posts
    14,236

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    BdJ and RG are considerably different in my opinion. It's a weird comparison to make.

    RG is defined by the guaiac wood and patchouli in the drydown.
    Exactly my thoughts.

    I also don't get the comparison with Tom Ford's Fougere d'Argent. It does smell slightly like a classic fougere in the top notes but only for a short time. After that, it goes in all sorts of directions to my nose.

  10. #190
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Well. I went ahead and grabbed another 10 ml bottle. Hopefully it'll keep me satisfied till I can afford a full bottle.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  11. #191
    Moderator
    rum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    UK / Île de chypre
    Posts
    14,236

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    I've said this elsewhere but will repeat: I can see YSL re-releasing Rive Gauche in their private/exclusive line. Probably under a different name to avoid backlash. They may even do what Tom Ford did in his recent green releases; split them up in to several scents, like the Vert line and the Fougere line. YSL might produce some feminised versions of Rive Gauche in the next couple of years and start charging £300 a bottle. Until then, there's ebay...
    You could well be right and only time will tell. Still, at £300 (or whatever markup we are talking about), YSL/L'Oreal may end up putting the vast majority of fans off.

    If Tom Ford (the brand, not the individual) can pull a fragrance out of a niche/exclusive line like the Private Blends into a mainstream line (signature or whatever they're called), reducing the price point and opening the product up to a wider market, and can make a success out of it, then brands like YSL/L'Oreal should think carefully before making a move like this. It is unlikely to be a big seller going the opposite way to Tom Ford (designer -> exclusive line).

  12. #192
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    You could well be right and only time will tell. Still, at £300 (or whatever markup we are talking about), YSL/L'Oreal may end up putting the vast majority of fans off.

    If Tom Ford (the brand, not the individual) can pull a fragrance out of a niche/exclusive line like the Private Blends into a mainstream line (signature or whatever they're called), reducing the price point and opening the product up to a wider market, and can make a success out of it, then brands like YSL/L'Oreal should think carefully before making a move like this. It is unlikely to be a big seller going the opposite way to Tom Ford (designer -> exclusive line).
    Definitely, but I don't think it 'needs' to be a big seller.

    As far a I can see, big designer houses are killing their more 'artistic' or creative mid budget collections of fragrances. The La Collection range would be considered just that: something most casual or non-enthusiast shoppers might find too 'weird' or unappealing, but will appeal to people like us, who post on basenotes.

    Brands are now less concerned about money - of which they are clearly making absolutely extortionate amounts of from the highly profitable business of fragrances - and are more worried about brand reputation. No one wants to be the next Calvin Klein: having too many 'mid priced' fragrances potentially ending up in bargain basement stores ends up destroying your brand image and the sense of luxury associated with it, even if the actual product is good.

    As far as I can tell, everyone is following Dior and in particular Chanel's lead: have an exclusive line that sells a small quantity but at high prices. Particularly target these scents to women but market them as unisex. Have one flagship maintream release that is a guaranteed SAFE mass seller - BdC, Sauvage, YSL Y etc - and then produce flanker after flanker for the next few years until the market demands something new and you release a new mass seller. Anything creative or risky ends up going in to the private line, where the consequence of not selling well is minimised. These private lines will sell differently in different regions: what sells in Paris might not in Beijing, and what is good for Beijing may not sell in Dubai. Either way, the client they are appealing to is very much affluent, international, and wanting brand luxury above all else: exclusivity, but with the 'safety' and reassurance of coming from one of the biggest designer brands. It's competing with Le Labo etc. and even if they don't produce a Santal 33 they can still trade on their brand image; which is everything, and is why they don't want their fragrances ending up selling cheaply. Again, see Calvin Klein - but it's not just fragrances, there's also the clothing to worry about, as it's that, after all, that is the main concern of any fashion house. The potential harm to YSL isn't all that much of an issue to the fragrance brand in and of itself - it's that, if YSL is no longer fashionable in one way or another, if it slips behind the Chanels and the Diors, then it's the impact it has on its sales of next season's little black dress or whatever else they're trying to peddle from the catwalk.

    I have no idea if they really will recreate Rive Gauche in an exclusive fragrance. Given how feminine the vast, vast majority of 'exclusive' fragrances are from YSL, Dior, Chanel etc. I doubt they'd make even just one fragrance that is as masculine as RG. It seems like women MUST be the overwhelming buyers of these scents because they make so few 'true' unisex scents, let alone masculines. But equally I can't really see them bringing out anything that breaks the template of 'lots and lots of very expensive exclusive fragrance; one big mass pleasing seller with loads of flankers released during the next decade'. There's just no room for a Rive Gauche in this model so unless I'm wrong - which is entirely possible ofc - I think it's most likely destination is going to be in an exclusive release.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  13. #193

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    I regret that YSL has discontinued IMO the best from their line. Jazz, ph and RG. As RG is concerned I always found Azzaro ph to be similar.

  14. #194

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    I look forward to read your thoughts. I hope I didn't over-hype it. Lol
    I bought mine, expecting to be let down.....something we adjust to if we blind buy, lol. Which I rarely do nowadays. But after saying that, I was still pretty confident, based on the major studying I did on the fragrance, that think it would be at least decent.
    So here are my initial impressions (that may change) after about two hours of wear: It's definitely an incredible scent. I get a hint of Azzaro from the opening with the anise and most definitely find BdJ to be an homage to RG. In the air (so to speak) they seem to rhyme with one another. What I'm not sure RG has is the rich amber/patch dry down that I'm currently obsessed with in PB BdJ. Instead, RG is drier, a bit more austere but in a good way and, so far, maintains this fantastic freshness about it. Currently, I feel like RG is The Godfather and PB BdJ is Goodfellas (I just happen to prefer the latter haha). This, of course, may very well change after a few more wears in which case I may seek out a full bottle at the expense of a kidney.
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck

  15. #195
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Your love of BDJ in the PB makes me want to seek out a decant. I have the signature but I feel little to no resemblance to Rive Gauche. Maybe I should do a side by side.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  16. #196
    Basenotes Plus
    The Cologne Cabinet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    616

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    I have no idea if they really will recreate Rive Gauche in an exclusive fragrance. Given how feminine the vast, vast majority of 'exclusive' fragrances are from YSL, Dior, Chanel etc. I doubt they'd make even just one fragrance that is as masculine as RG. It seems like women MUST be the overwhelming buyers of these scents because they make so few 'true' unisex scents, let alone masculines.
    100% agree, it's easy to forget this when you're hanging out on Basenotes with other frag-heads. We, gentleman, are in the great minority of men who devote more than $100 bucks per year on this lifestyle. For most, 1 bottle of whatever mainstream department store frag that smells halfway decent in their washroom cabinet is more than enough.....
    ​The Cologne Cabinet “Top 7” for October -

    * Polo Green
    * Aramis Havana
    * Safari for Men
    * Azzaro Pour Homme
    * Michael Kors for Men
    * Remy Latour Cigar
    * John Varvatos Vintage



    “Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.”
    ― Mark Twain

  17. #197

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    So here are my initial impressions (that may change) after about two hours of wear: It's definitely an incredible scent. I get a hint of Azzaro from the opening with the anise and most definitely find BdJ to be an homage to RG. In the air (so to speak) they seem to rhyme with one another. What I'm not sure RG has is the rich amber/patch dry down that I'm currently obsessed with in PB BdJ. Instead, RG is drier, a bit more austere but in a good way and, so far, maintains this fantastic freshness about it. Currently, I feel like RG is The Godfather and PB BdJ is Goodfellas (I just happen to prefer the latter haha). This, of course, may very well change after a few more wears in which case I may seek out a full bottle at the expense of a kidney.
    For your own sanity and financial health, if you prefer BdJ consider yourself blessed.

    Love RG though I do, I would not chat it up as supremely similar to other fougeres. I think for me, RG for one of the first fougeres I kind of bonded with, so that makes a bit special. But yeah, it is quite good...
    Between Covid and retirement I don't get out much. But when I do, I smell real good.

  18. #198

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    Your love of BDJ in the PB makes me want to seek out a decant. I have the signature but I feel little to no resemblance to Rive Gauche. Maybe I should do a side by side.
    I was struck by the similarities. However, I found it similar to the Signature also so YMMV. Signature BdJ has a lot more mint, no anise, and veers toward weird direction, in my opinion. PB BdJ transitions to a richer base while RG (so far to me) retains that amazing, airy lavender and anise. While I find similarities they definitely have their own particular spaces. As of right now though, RG might be redundant for me though, again, that may change.

    EDIT: Here's an anecdotal remark: I was buried in an edit, enjoying the scent, and thought to myself how much I like BdJ. Of course, I'm wearing RG not BdJ. Now I'm trying to make not of what sets them apart aside from the obvious anise note.
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck

  19. #199
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    I was struck by the similarities. However, I found it similar to the Signature also so YMMV. Signature BdJ has a lot more mint, no anise, and veers toward weird direction, in my opinion. PB BdJ transitions to a richer base while RG (so far to me) retains that amazing, airy lavender and anise. While I find similarities they definitely have their own particular spaces. As of right now though, RG might be redundant for me though, again, that may change.

    EDIT: Here's an anecdotal remark: I was buried in an edit, enjoying the scent, and thought to myself how much I like BdJ. Of course, I'm wearing RG not BdJ. Now I'm trying to make not of what sets them apart aside from the obvious anise note.
    Quite significantly different drydowns to me. Guaiac wood and patchouli v amber, respectively (RG v BDJ). I find 6+ hours of Rive Gauche to be tiring - that clean wood note becomes a bit monolithic and oppressive and I want to wash it off, it smells to vegetal, not helped by the geranium in the opening. It's like you've been gardening all day and can't get the metallic greenery smell off your skin. BdJ is significantly more synthetic to my nose but all the better for it. And as mentioned elsewhere, not to drag it over in to another topic, but I get minimal practical differences when wearing the signature v the private blend. That's based on the La Collection Rive Gauche, however. I don't doubt there are minor differences in the original. But give it a few wears and I think you'll see there's a fair amount of difference between RG and BdJ.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  20. #200
    Basenotes Plus

    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    38,206

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    ...Fougere d'Argent is closer to RGPH than BdJ is, but everyone is hung up on BdJ for some reason.
    This! ^
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

    -- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: MEM by Bogue Profumo

  21. #201

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    And as mentioned elsewhere, not to drag it over in to another topic, but I get minimal practical differences when wearing the signature v the private blend.
    Yes, I'm well aware you've beaten that dead horse into the ground and then some hahaha. Alas, many feel differently including me and that's actually okay .
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck

  22. #202
    The Devil in the Details
    Zealot Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Seattle/Bellevue WA
    Posts
    10,816
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    This! ^
    I'm glad someone else here understands me!

    (Thought I was the only one here for a minute).
    oh look, I have a signature
    Discover a searchable archive of my reviews and more at The Scented Devil

  23. #203
    Dependent chopwet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,669

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    It's a pity because RG is one of my all time favourites and definitely a holy grail fragrance for me in versatility terms. It's the fragrance I can wear for any occasion and it makes me feel fresh. Hopefully there will be suitable substitutes but it's really unfortunate as I am planning to trim down to a handful and that handful included RG until now.

  24. #204
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    I'm glad someone else here understands me!

    (Thought I was the only one here for a minute).
    I need to try this again. Hopefully there's a greater connection because with BDJ, I don't really see it.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  25. #205

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot Crusader View Post
    Fougere d'Argent is closer to RGPH than BdJ is, but everyone is hung up on BdJ for some reason.
    I see why you make the claim that you do, but it might be because Fougère d'Argent isn't particularly "barbershop"/Barbasol-like in its surface-level aesthetics.

    Fougère d'Argent is a kind of modern, abstract green-woody oriental with an overarching smoky, ambery feel. The emphasis on accords/notes like "Akigala wood" and "labdanum" and "ginger," giving it a kind of exoticism, like a Rive Gauche that ditched the West for the East. "Lavender" is in there, but really more as just a blending note than anything. "Coumarin" is more prominent than "lavender," but, again, it's a supporting player.

    It's structurally/developmentally more like Rive Gauche than BdJ (if you get into Rive Gauche's drydown you can see the similarity) but the prominent smokiness of Fougère d'Argent keeps it from developing the clean/cool feeling one gets from Barbasol or the very herbal Azzaro pour Homme. I wouldn't utilize it in the same occasions of wear even though I recognize the lineage.

    For me, Fougère d'Argent would be more likely to be worn during the same occasions I'd wear Oud Malaki, which is spicier but has a similar smoky-woody aroma (especially in the air). I've spent a lot of time with both.
    Last edited by Brooks Otterlake; 22nd September 2020 at 05:25 PM.

  26. #206
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,980

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by hellbentforleather View Post
    Yes, I'm well aware you've beaten that dead horse into the ground and then some hahaha. Alas, many feel differently including me and that's actually okay .
    Haha I'm just confused to see RG compared the BdJ yet apparently BdJ is markedly different from...BdJ!
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

  27. #207

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks Otterlake View Post
    I see why you make the claim that you do, but it might be because Fougère d'Argent isn't particularly "barbershop"/Barbasol-like in its surface-level aesthetics.

    Fougère d'Argent is a kind of modern, abstract green-woody oriental with an overarching smoky, ambery feel. The emphasis on accords/notes like "Akigala wood" and "labdanum" and "ginger," giving it a kind of exoticism, like a Rive Gauche that ditched the West for the East. "Lavender" is in there, but really more as just a blending note than anything. "Coumarin" is more prominent than "lavender," but, again, it's a supporting player.

    It's structurally/developmentally more like Rive Gauche than BdJ (if you get into Rive Gauche's drydown you can see the similarity) but the prominent smokiness of Fougère d'Argent keeps it from developing the clean/cool feeling one gets from Barbasol or the very herbal Azzaro pour Homme. I wouldn't utilize it in the same occasions of wear even though I recognize the lineage.

    For me, Fougère d'Argent would be more likely to be worn during the same occasions I'd wear Oud Malaki, which is spicier but has a similar smoky-woody aroma (especially in the air). I've spent a lot of time with both.
    I sniffed it quite some time ago but this is how I felt about FdA as well. It had a smoky, almost oriental feel to it while RG is very clean like Azzaro, at least to my nose.
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck

  28. #208

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    Haha I'm just confused to see RG compared the BdJ yet apparently BdJ is markedly different from...BdJ!
    Markedly better not different, to my nose (unless you're running for office with that spin haha). However, what I can't quite understand is the inability to accept that many have different perceptions around fragrances. Instead, there's this neurotic fixation to 'prove' a perception around something not only exceedingly innocuous but inherently relative.
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck

  29. #209
    Dependent Danny Mitchell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    9,747

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    All the comparisons to Azzaro Pour Homme are making my itch to scratch a little more intense. I bought current a little over a year ago and hated it.....I feel like I would have to get a vintage bottle to do a proper comparison.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."

  30. #210

    Default Re: Farewell to Rive Gauche?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Mitchell View Post
    All the comparisons to Azzaro Pour Homme are making my itch to scratch a little more intense. I bought current a little over a year ago and hated it.....I feel like I would have to get a vintage bottle to do a proper comparison.
    I feel like vintage Azzaro is a lot more bracing (in a good way), less smooth than RG. If Azzaro is 70s Burt Reynolds, RG might be Syndey Poitier.

    I have a bottle of RG lined up but am not convinced just yet because I find it redundant to what I already have. Not identical, per se, but stuff that I already love that exists in the same wheelhouse.
    "No one wants advice - only corroboration." - John Steinbeck




Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 6th December 2013, 02:37 PM
  2. QUICK SURVEY: M7, Rive Gauche or Rive Gauche Intense?
    By IndianapolisVet in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 20th April 2012, 09:53 AM
  3. Rive Gauche or Rive Gauche Intense for shaving-soap/barbershop hit?
    By Squire84 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19th October 2009, 10:43 PM
  4. Difference b/w Rive gauche & Rive gauche INTENSE
    By gupts in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29th March 2007, 11:14 AM
  5. Rive Gauche Intense and regular Rive Gauche bottles
    By abg1234 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 7th March 2007, 03:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000