Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Firmenich Oud Samples from "Sharing Innovation 2018"

It was nice of Firmenich to send out their samples, their Sharing innovation 2018 samples, with their ouds in it.
    And even though it's a 1% in TEC dilution, they did even send a sample of their $75,000.00 USD per kilo oud, Oud Assafi...
    Samples also came with Oud Samarat, Oud Maleko, Oud Anokha, Rose Centifolia Absolute, Hivernal Neo, and Dextro Nor Limbanol...
    Firmenich Samples set 2018.jpg- Except for Assafi, all others are 10% dilution.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    In addition to Our own PK line, we make Custom Bespoke Perfumes, perfumes for Entrepreneurs needing scents for perfumes or products, Custom Wedding Perfumes, and even Special Event Perfumes.

Default Re: Firmenich Oud Samples from "Sharing Innovation 2018"

I have oud maleki and oud samarat which are part synthetic with some real oud (I think 10ish% and 20ish % genuine oud in them). I've only used the maleki in one composition at about 0.5% and i have to say it is absolutely potent. Need to learn more about these materials but I can imagine that incredible perfumes can be made with them

From what I understand oud assafi is the the pure natural oud which is found in both samarat and maleki. How does it smell? Cant wait to get my hands on it!

Quote Originally Posted by pkiler View Post
    It was nice of Firmenich to send out their samples, their Sharing innovation 2018 samples, with their ouds in it.
    And even though it's a 1% in TEC dilution, they did even send a sample of their $75,000.00 USD per kilo oud, Oud Assafi...
    Samples also came with Oud Samarat, Oud Maleko, Oud Anokha, Rose Centifolia Absolute, Hivernal Neo, and Dextro Nor Limbanol...
    Firmenich Samples set 2018.jpg- Except for Assafi, all others are 10% dilution.
    i'm very curious about the dextro nor limbanol! how does it compare to regular norlimanol?