Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dior Sauvage

Default Re: Dior Sauvage

Quote Originally Posted by FragFrog View Post
    It really looks impressive, here's a video (unfortunately in German):

But I disagree with him when he says that the fragrance should have a longer lifetime when it's in the aluminum refill instead of glass.
    I also noticed that some of his viewers asked about performance and he said that it feels a little bit less potent.
    If that's true that would be a genius move from Dior to sell the big 300 ml refills while watering down the juice so that you went faster through the 300 mls.
    Hahaha, I love the German language! I wish I could talk. But it’s a bit hard and not the most practical languages to learn since it’s not as spread as English or Spanish.
    Aluminum? So the weapon manufacturers worry about environmental problems? That’s nice.
    Does the the refillable bottle still made of glass? Or are they like Montale bottles?
    I don’t understand.It is so vast that surpasses all understanding.Understanding is always limited.But not understanding can have no boundaries.I feel like I'm much more complete when I don't understand.Not understanding,like I say,is a gift.Not understanding,but not as a simple-minded.The good thing is to be intelligent and not understand.It's a strange blessing, like having craziness without being crazy.It is a meek disinterest,it is a stupid sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFH View Post
    I was just the same as you. Found most designer/mainstream frags boring. Have you tried Dior Fahrenheit? If not, you should, I think it will capture your interest.
    I actually have a vintage bottle of Fahrenheit. There's ongoing debate whether the current version is as good as the vintage. I should get a current-version sample to see whether it's as good as vintage or a mere shadow of its former self.

Dior Sauvage is still so new and recent have they really decreased the strength, I hear a mixed bag of feedback the fragrance already nose blinds you hmm. I have a 2019 bottle have yet to use it, not too concerned since a extra spray to make up for strength wouldn’t be a huge deal a lot of fakes floating around and Fragrantica is full of drama lol.
    Current Top Favorites:

Ralph Lauren Polo
    Azzaro Pour Homme
    Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum 2017
    Chanel Bleu De Chanel EDT
    Chanel Egoiste
    Costume National Homme
    Hermes Bel Ami
    Guerlain Habit Rouge EDT
    Caron Le 3ème Homme
    Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche EDP

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    Hahaha, I love the German language! I wish I could talk. But it’s a bit hard and not the most practical languages to learn since it’s not as spread as English or Spanish.
    Aluminum? So the weapon manufacturers worry about environmental problems? That’s nice.
    Does the the refillable bottle still made of glass? Or are they like Montale bottles?
    Have you tried the automatic translation (subs)?
    I think the bottles are still made of glass, just the big refill is aluminum.

Not a fan.

Have you tried the automatic translation (subs)?
    I think the bottles are still made of glass, just the big refill is aluminum.
    I like how so many consonants together sounds. It’s beautiful. If I’m not mistaken, this is even more evident in Russian and some oriental languages. Sometimes it’s funny cause the spell of the word turns so strong that it seems the person is cursing us and then we have to pay attention to their facial expressions to make sure the talk is still chill. It’s a very expressive language.
    I don’t understand.It is so vast that surpasses all understanding.Understanding is always limited.But not understanding can have no boundaries.I feel like I'm much more complete when I don't understand.Not understanding,like I say,is a gift.Not understanding,but not as a simple-minded.The good thing is to be intelligent and not understand.It's a strange blessing, like having craziness without being crazy.It is a meek disinterest,it is a stupid sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I like how so many consonants together sounds. It’s beautiful. If I’m not mistaken, this is even more evident in Russian and some oriental languages. Sometimes it’s funny cause the spell of the word turns so strong that it seems the person is cursing us and then we have to pay attention to their facial expressions to make sure the talk is still chill. It’s a very expressive language.
    As I watch all Russian Top Dog tournaments I see what you mean.
    But unfortunately I don't understand Russian, good to have the subs here, haha.

As I watch all Russian Top Dog tournaments I see what you mean.
    But unfortunately I don't understand Russian, good to have the subs here, haha.
    Never tried the subs. Will do next time.