Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 181
  1. #151
    Basenotes Plus
    Diamondflame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    25,405

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Well this got to me and I have backed up my BOIS DU PORTUGAL.

    Bring on the worst corporate raiders....
    Good for you. Were you able to get an earlier vintage?

  2. #152

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Well this got to me and I have backed up my BOIS DU PORTUGAL.

    Bring on the worst corporate raiders....
    A vintage non-sticker BDP bottle?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  3. #153
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    342,020

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Well this got to me and I have backed up my BOIS DU PORTUGAL.
    Well done!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  4. #154

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by kirkf View Post
    I spent nearly $2k on 4oz Creed bottles this weekend. I also noticed FragNet went from over twenty bottles of 4oz Bois du Portugal down to 1 remaining at the time of posting this, so clearly people are on a mad dash!

    I got 4oz of:

    Erolfa
    Royal Water
    Royal Oud
    Royal Mayfair
    Bois du Portugal
    Himalaya
    M.I.

    and 75ml of Spice and Wood

    May still grab Original Santal and GIT before the night is up too. auto clicker
    Middle modern millesime bottles in the 200 range, prestige flacons around 500. People with a bit of taste in fragrance, wanting more, with some free cash, could easily afford the Creed addiction. Want the vintage line obscuros, pay more.

  5. #155

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    The grey cap Creeds were what made Creed special. The Millesimes are generally excellent but they mark the gradual slide in confidence the public seems to be having in the brand, and the release of a few mediocre feminines, and Royal Mayfair, Viking are all proof of that. I remember back in the early to mid 2000s being very interested in the grey caps because those were the oldest formulas Creed offered. They were the "guys guy" Creeds. Very masculine, elegant, interesting. They opted to axe that line because they weren't selling as well as the Millesimes, which I guess is an understandable decision. But sometimes I think bottom line decisions hurt companies in ways they didn't foresee. If Creed had axed a handful of their less successful Millesimes like Royal Water, Tabarome, Himalaya, Neroli Sauvage, and kept their grey cap line (maybe only chopping out two or three of them), I think they would have had a better long-term strategy. How many guys on this forum would rather buy a bottle of Royal English Leather than Neroli Sauvage? How many would sooner drop coin on Vetiver '48 than Tabarome Millesime? Don't we all still miss Baie de Genievre and wish we could swap for it with our bottles of Himalya or Royal Mayfair? I'll bet these have more currency with pretty much everybody. If you extrapolate the tastes of guys on this forum to the niche fragrance population in general, I doubt the numbers would change much.

    If Creed's new owners are smart, they'll reinstate the grey caps. Probably would never happen, but it's what should happen.

  6. #156

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by HankHarvey View Post
    The grey cap Creeds were what made Creed special. The Millesimes are generally excellent but they mark the gradual slide in confidence the public seems to be having in the brand, and the release of a few mediocre feminines, and Royal Mayfair, Viking are all proof of that. I remember back in the early to mid 2000s being very interested in the grey caps because those were the oldest formulas Creed offered. They were the "guys guy" Creeds. Very masculine, elegant, interesting. They opted to axe that line because they weren't selling as well as the Millesimes, which I guess is an understandable decision. But sometimes I think bottom line decisions hurt companies in ways they didn't foresee. If Creed had axed a handful of their less successful Millesimes like Royal Water, Tabarome, Himalaya, Neroli Sauvage, and kept their grey cap line (maybe only chopping out two or three of them), I think they would have had a better long-term strategy. How many guys on this forum would rather buy a bottle of Royal English Leather than Neroli Sauvage? How many would sooner drop coin on Vetiver '48 than Tabarome Millesime? Don't we all still miss Baie de Genievre and wish we could swap for it with our bottles of Himalya or Royal Mayfair? I'll bet these have more currency with pretty much everybody. If you extrapolate the tastes of guys on this forum to the niche fragrance population in general, I doubt the numbers would change much.

    If Creed's new owners are smart, they'll reinstate the grey caps. Probably would never happen, but it's what should happen.
    I'd agree with the EDT gray cap bottles, there were some good choices from them. I would also add the Private Collection scents - I found those the most rewarding from what Creed has offered.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  7. #157
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    342,020

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by HankHarvey View Post
    The grey cap Creeds were what made Creed special.
    There are some really good ones in that bunch indeed.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  8. #158
    New Member InCreedable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    If they are meant to be GOOD businessmen and have done their research, then there is a possibility that they want to get CREED smelling as it should be (as per 8-10 years ago) and sales will no doubt BOOM as people who left the brand will come back and purchase again.

    "There is no substitute for quality and no room for bad business"

  9. #159

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Creed is my favorite house...this is devastating. I don't see any good coming from this. Glad I have enough bottles to last me. But I always looked forward to new releases, now not so much.

  10. #160

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by HankHarvey View Post
    The grey cap Creeds were what made Creed special. The Millesimes are generally excellent but they mark the gradual slide in confidence the public seems to be having in the brand, and the release of a few mediocre feminines, and Royal Mayfair, Viking are all proof of that. I remember back in the early to mid 2000s being very interested in the grey caps because those were the oldest formulas Creed offered. They were the "guys guy" Creeds. Very masculine, elegant, interesting. They opted to axe that line because they weren't selling as well as the Millesimes, which I guess is an understandable decision. But sometimes I think bottom line decisions hurt companies in ways they didn't foresee. If Creed had axed a handful of their less successful Millesimes like Royal Water, Tabarome, Himalaya, Neroli Sauvage, and kept their grey cap line (maybe only chopping out two or three of them), I think they would have had a better long-term strategy. How many guys on this forum would rather buy a bottle of Royal English Leather than Neroli Sauvage? How many would sooner drop coin on Vetiver '48 than Tabarome Millesime? Don't we all still miss Baie de Genievre and wish we could swap for it with our bottles of Himalya or Royal Mayfair? I'll bet these have more currency with pretty much everybody. If you extrapolate the tastes of guys on this forum to the niche fragrance population in general, I doubt the numbers would change much.

    If Creed's new owners are smart, they'll reinstate the grey caps. Probably would never happen, but it's what should happen.
    Very well said. I understand the need to reach a younger/different crowd and trim bad performers, but there’s an intangible “brand legacy” element that really ought to be maintained at some level. Without those scents acting as a symbol (at the very least), Creed will be increasingly undifferentiated from the rest of the designer-luxe crowd.
    "It's not what you look like when you're doing what you're doing; it's what you're doing when you're doing what you look like you're doing."

  11. #161

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Thinking of getting backup of Aventus but I am kinda worried about the batch issue. Bottle I have is from 2015 and it's 4oz but now I will be getting the new 3.3oz

  12. #162
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    2,365

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    It's not like the Creed fragrances can get worse than they already are. Their fragrances are already cheap, synthetic, and poor. I was actually surprised to hear that the brand was family owned to begin with.

  13. #163
    Basenotes Member Profcool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    58

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    The timing of this is interesting coming off the back of the Aventus Cologne release last year. Don't get me wrong, I do actually really like Aventus Cologne but if the Creed's were thinking of selling the company then it's quite likely that the launch of Aventus Cologne was partly done to demonstrate to potential buyers how easy it would be to use their existing products, tweak them slightly and watch the cash roll in - something I would imagine would be very appealing to someone with no real interest in perfumes but who is only looking to increase profitability. I wouldn't be surprised to see this as the start of many more flankers from the house....

  14. #164
    Basenotes Plus
    tspencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    6,193

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by Profcool View Post
    The timing of this is interesting coming off the back of the Aventus Cologne release last year. Don't get me wrong, I do actually really like Aventus Cologne but if the Creed's were thinking of selling the company then it's quite likely that the launch of Aventus Cologne was partly done to demonstrate to potential buyers how easy it would be to use their existing products, tweak them slightly and watch the cash roll in - something I would imagine would be very appealing to someone with no real interest in perfumes but who is only looking to increase profitability. I wouldn't be surprised to see this as the start of many more flankers from the house....
    Right and this is why I backed up the fragrances I love in my Creed collection while I still can. Any company that buys a brand for the sole purpose of profiting at a maximum, is likely going to cheapen up the brew substantially. If you love the richer, more fancy scents of Creed, like say, Bois du Portugal, then you better buy it now before it's either discontinued or watered down or reformulated into a cheap, synthetic mess.

  15. #165

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by tspencer View Post
    Right and this is why I backed up the fragrances I love in my Creed collection while I still can. Any company that buys a brand for the sole purpose of profiting at a maximum, is likely going to cheapen up the brew substantially. If you love the richer, more fancy scents of Creed, like say, Bois du Portugal, then you better buy it now before it's either discontinued or watered down or reformulated into a cheap, synthetic mess.
    Well said.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  16. #166

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Omg.

    But also, kind of fitting given the demographic they cater to (finance bros) and given their fake (ahem grossly exaggerated ahem) "history"...
    Currently wearing: Indigo by Baruti

  17. #167

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Do you guys think they are going to raise their prices at some point ?

  18. #168
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    342,020

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by tr88 View Post
    Do you guys think they are going to raise their prices at some point ?
    At some point, I would think so.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  19. #169

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    At some point, I would think so.
    I will probably buy backups of some of my favorites in the next couple of months just incase

  20. #170
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    342,020

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by tr88 View Post
    I will probably buy backups of some of my favorites in the next couple of months just incase
    Smart move IMO.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  21. #171
    Dependent slpfrsly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,920
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by tr88 View Post
    Do you guys think they are going to raise their prices at some point ?
    Don't they do this year on year?

    Good read/assessment of Aventus Cologne as a bellwether for the brand as well - or at least something to show its viability as something bigger or more commercial. I think you could possibly add Viking to what is about to be a growing list, too. I have been sceptical up to now about how much Creed will change given their buyout but clearly I hadn't thought too deeply about it: the way you've described the function of Aventus Cologne shows that Creed is highly likely to have already embarked upon a journey to becoming an entirely different beast.

    I'm not going to lie Creed is out of my price range for what I can reasonably afford: at least, owning 4-5 bottles of theirs would be an overindulgence. I can see value in owning several - I like their citruses, not least, Neroli Sauvage, Bois du Portugal, even Green Irish Tweed has its charms. But to buy them I'd have to start sacrificing money on other areas of dispoable income. More power to those who do do this - and more power to those who have the means to buy what they want, when they want - but this price point (no doubt essential to maintain their luxury) has played a large part in me giving them a swerve in terms of serious consideration. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that boat for these reasons!

    As such I'm content to settle solely for Aventus. I can afford it alone but I couldn't if I bought and ploughed through several Creed bottles a year. Given I wouldn't touch anything Creed on ebay - I'll admit, a significant portion of my buying occurs on the site - due to the high proportion of fakes it's the most expensive fragrance I own even after buying it at nose paris's prices. I'm ok with that. It's a case of me having squared the fact that, yes, too much of a good thing - or in this case, for me, expensive thing - isn't advisable so just stick to a happy compromise.

    All of which is to say: I love the idea of Creed. No, not the faux history or the more modern commercialisation, but the fact it feels - and certainly achieves - European classicism in their fragrances. I don't have too much to say about the quality compared to something like Guerlain but I feel they really do 'nail down' a sense of being European, Western European at that. By that I mean not overly American-ified, either, as so many European brands are (and indeed Europe itself has no doubt become post-1945). Whether they retain a lineage as far back as they claim I do believe they successfully achieve *something* in conjuring the smells and sensibilities of Europe without the hegemonic hand of American commercialism (which has its benefits and its place for sure) unduly shaping the brand in to something less 'of its time and of its place'. I like the understatement. I don't like the prices, sure, but that's no doubt because I cannot realistically afford them - if I could I may feel differently. But I like the sense of light, breezy, gentlemanly semi-timelessness they have largely achieved.

    For those wealthier and more dedicated than I am I see it as imperative to buy your favourite Creed fragrances - at a good price - asap. Well done to those who haven't hesitated. It could be painful reading over the next 12-18 months regarding formula changes and discontinuations (the latter in particular I would have thought).
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
    Currently wearing: Beau de Jour by Tom Ford

  22. #172

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Well put slpfrsly...

    I have backed up BOIS DU PORTUGAL. While I have and enjoy several other CREEDS, most are already vaulted.

    Of current offerings, only ROYAL OUD really sort of grabs me, but I use it slowly and wouldn't be devasted if they dropped it or changed it.
    Between Covid and retirement I don't get out much. But when I do, I smell real good.

  23. #173

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    Don't they do this year on year?

    Good read/assessment of Aventus Cologne as a bellwether for the brand as well - or at least something to show its viability as something bigger or more commercial. I think you could possibly add Viking to what is about to be a growing list, too. I have been sceptical up to now about how much Creed will change given their buyout but clearly I hadn't thought too deeply about it: the way you've described the function of Aventus Cologne shows that Creed is highly likely to have already embarked upon a journey to becoming an entirely different beast.

    I'm not going to lie Creed is out of my price range for what I can reasonably afford: at least, owning 4-5 bottles of theirs would be an overindulgence. I can see value in owning several - I like their citruses, not least, Neroli Sauvage, Bois du Portugal, even Green Irish Tweed has its charms. But to buy them I'd have to start sacrificing money on other areas of dispoable income. More power to those who do do this - and more power to those who have the means to buy what they want, when they want - but this price point (no doubt essential to maintain their luxury) has played a large part in me giving them a swerve in terms of serious consideration. I'm sure I'm not the only one in that boat for these reasons!

    As such I'm content to settle solely for Aventus. I can afford it alone but I couldn't if I bought and ploughed through several Creed bottles a year. Given I wouldn't touch anything Creed on ebay - I'll admit, a significant portion of my buying occurs on the site - due to the high proportion of fakes it's the most expensive fragrance I own even after buying it at nose paris's prices. I'm ok with that. It's a case of me having squared the fact that, yes, too much of a good thing - or in this case, for me, expensive thing - isn't advisable so just stick to a happy compromise.

    All of which is to say: I love the idea of Creed. No, not the faux history or the more modern commercialisation, but the fact it feels - and certainly achieves - European classicism in their fragrances. I don't have too much to say about the quality compared to something like Guerlain but I feel they really do 'nail down' a sense of being European, Western European at that. By that I mean not overly American-ified, either, as so many European brands are (and indeed Europe itself has no doubt become post-1945). Whether they retain a lineage as far back as they claim I do believe they successfully achieve *something* in conjuring the smells and sensibilities of Europe without the hegemonic hand of American commercialism (which has its benefits and its place for sure) unduly shaping the brand in to something less 'of its time and of its place'. I like the understatement. I don't like the prices, sure, but that's no doubt because I cannot realistically afford them - if I could I may feel differently. But I like the sense of light, breezy, gentlemanly semi-timelessness they have largely achieved.

    For those wealthier and more dedicated than I am I see it as imperative to buy your favourite Creed fragrances - at a good price - asap. Well done to those who haven't hesitated. It could be painful reading over the next 12-18 months regarding formula changes and discontinuations (the latter in particular I would have thought).
    Thank you for the well thought out response! I will definitely be getting a backup of Aventus as it is one of my all time favorites. I also own Millesime Imperial but do not plan of buying a backup of this one. Perhaps might get Silver Mountain Water but I am on the fence, I need to compare it again with Xerjoff Mefisto and then decide which one to buy.

  24. #174

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Creed is not a perfume house anyways.... they are wealthy, corporate trained family and a marketing company.

  25. #175

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by galbanum09 View Post
    Creed is not a perfume house anyways.... they are wealthy, corporate trained family and a marketing company.
    Actually they were a tailoring family run business that involved clothing/leather goods company for generations, perfumery wasn't their main focus until Olivier Creed ran the company. Their current status didn't develop until maybe the 2000s when they started undoing themselves.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  26. #176

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Actually they were a tailoring family run business that involved clothing/leather goods company for generations, perfumery wasn't their main focus until Olivier Creed ran the company. Their current status didn't develop until maybe the 2000s when they started undoing themselves.
    That is totally correct.

    I read a book about Helena Rubinstein and back in 1919 she always had her riding outfits made by Creed in London
    DONNA

  27. #177

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Hi guys, would you recommend buying Creed Aventus at the moment? I'm almost all out. My friend bought a bottle from John Lewis last month, and he said it was horrible, he sent it back, no longevity at all. He seems to think that because IFRA have restricted the levels of oakmoss, it's not the same anymore, is that true?

  28. #178

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by Frigger View Post
    Hi guys, would you recommend buying Creed Aventus at the moment? I'm almost all out. My friend bought a bottle from John Lewis last month, and he said it was horrible, he sent it back, no longevity at all. He seems to think that because IFRA have restricted the levels of oakmoss, it's not the same anymore, is that true?
    The best thing to do would be to sample it and let your nose tell you if this is a scent for you(or not). I've never detected any amount oakmoss since the time of its original release. Personally I dislike Aventus, one of my least favorite scents from Creed.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

    Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

    Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

  29. #179
    hednic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil
    Posts
    342,020

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    Quote Originally Posted by Frigger View Post
    Hi guys, would you recommend buying Creed Aventus at the moment?
    IMO Yes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

  30. #180
    Lian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    2,119

    Default Re: As of today, Creed is no longer a family owned brand

    If you buy it now, even if you changed oyu rmind later on you'll be able to sell it to fellow basenoters for the same or more. When it was announced Serge Lutens was going to weird things with bottles I bought several easily available bottles for between 60-90£ and now they are all £120 and more depending on what cateogry it falls in. No regrets
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
    Currently wearing: L by Lolita Lempicka




Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Friends and Family at the creed boutique in NYC!
    By checker in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12th December 2018, 04:21 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2nd December 2017, 11:19 PM
  3. Friends and Family at the Creed boutique
    By checker in forum Discounts and Coupon Boards
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10th December 2015, 06:18 PM
  4. Creed no longer produced?
    By Mindflux in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14th September 2005, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000