Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Dar Hamad Perfumes - The Bride For Women!

The Bride by Dar Hamad Perfumes is a fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. The Bride was launched in 2020. The fragrance features lilac, bergamot, musk and ginger.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Dar Hamad Perfumes - Zaina For Women!

Zaina by Dar Hamad Perfumes is a Oriental fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Zaina was launched in 2020. The fragrance features powdery notes, musk and saffron.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: EaSTory - Dudum For Women!

"Dudum, perfume for her was inspired from a Latin word means some time ago, it's also like drums' sound "Da-da-da-DUM" which perceives important events and great situations to drag the attention. Sexy women's fragrance, its accord teases the senses, was woven into a charming dress of patchouli, amber and Vetivert and was embroidered with silky yarns of dark resinous frankincense, sweet myrrh & vanilla. After wearing this dress, infusion of fiery ginger, black pepper & cinnamon will flow.

Traits: Gorgeous, Fashionista, Charismatic, Shinny Pearl, Exotic, Cheerful, Casual." - a note from the brand.
    Dudum was launched in 2019.

NEW: EaSTory - Vue For Women!

"Vue perfume for her was inspired from a French word means view, sight, aspect, appearance, and vision. A floral, elite and elegant fragrance that combines contrasts that blend in with exhilaration, glamour, and sweetness, glittering flashes of Bergamot and bitter orange harmonize with waves of Tonka, vanilla and Benzoin. These waves tides reveal jasmine white shells radiating the glow of warm cinnamon.

Traits: Charming, Soft Beauty, Diamond, Silk, Iconic, & Aristocratic." - a note from the brand.
    Vue was launched in 2019.

NEW: Natura - Ameixa E Gengibre For Women!

Ameixa e Gengibre Rosa by Natura is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ameixa e Gengibre Rosa was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronica Kato. Top notes are red fruits and plum; middle notes are spicy notes and ginger; base note is flowers.

NEW: Natura - Amora Vermelha E Jabuticaba For Women!

Amora Vermelha e Jabuticaba by Natura is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Amora Vermelha e Jabuticaba was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronica Kato. Top notes are blackberry and jabuticaba; middle notes are red currant, litchi and flowers; base notes are vanilla and woodsy notes.

NEW: Natura - Matcha For Women!

Matcha by O Boticßrio is a Aromatic Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Matcha was launched in 2020. Top note is oily notes; middle note is herbal notes; base notes are matcha tea and green tea.

NEW: IDEO Parfumeurs - Musk En Blanc For Women!

"A Charm Weapon. A precious White Musk illuminated by a warm seductive light amber and subtle flowers." - a note from the brand.

Musk En Blanc was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Ludmila Bitar.

NEW: Castelbajac - Orange Chic For Women!

Orange Chic by Castelbajac is a Citrus fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Orange Chic was launched in 2020. Top notes are italian orange, mandarin orange, grapefruit and lime; middle notes are orange blossom and neroli; base note is musk.

NEW: Castelbajac - Red Cherry For Women!

Red Cherry by Castelbajac is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Red Cherry was launched in 2020. Top note is red berries; middle note is cherry; base notes are vanilla and praline.

NEW: Castelbajac - Blue Pop For Women!

Blue Pop by Castelbajac is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Blue Pop was launched in 2020. Top notes are bergamot and grapefruit; middle note is mint; base notes are cedar and vetiver.

NEW: Wild Spirit - Rosy Glow For Women!

Rosy Glow by Wild Spirit is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Rosy Glow was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Gino Percontino. Top notes are pink pepper, peach, red currant, bergamot and pear; middle notes are litchi, rose, mugane, magnolia and freesia; base notes are amber, ambrette (musk mallow), amberwood, vanilla, benzoin, cacao and musk.

NEW: Calaj - Love Toxin For Women!

"From ancient times, people were curious to discover the philosophical stone and the magic potion of love, we read about their attempts in all stories, legends and history books. Even in they are just a myth, something must be true. I am convinced that there has been evidence that has convinced people. What if it wasn't magic? What if the potion of love was real? If they found a combination of scents, a secret formula of herbal oils that they put together had the effect of poisoning you. It seems plausible to me that when you fall in love, you seem to float, you are in your world, you see nothing left or right, everything is pink and beautiful as if only you two existed on Earth. Exactly how a toxin should work. A Love Toxin." note from Calaj

Love Toxin was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Miguel Matos.

NEW: Calaj - Oshun For Women!

"Revered for her sensuality, beauty, love and fertility, Oshun, the Love Goddess of the yoruba people, was known to be a generous and kind goddess with a touch of hidden tempestuous temper wich rarely comes to the surface. Oshun was depicted as a young, beautiful and charming woman with a deep love for gold, jewelry and fabulous clothes... She was the goddess of beauty, though. This perfume is a tribute to the goddess that is found in every woman... a dualistic perfume. One part is sensual, tender, sexy, and another part is strong and determined. Be careful of which part you want to activate." - Note from Calaj

Oshun was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Miguel Matos.

NEW: Stenders - Glamorous Gold For Women!

Glamorous Gold by Stenders is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features oriental notes, fruity notes, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Stenders - Pure Pearl For Women!

Pure Pearl by Stenders is a fragrance for women. The fragrance features citruses, floral notes, woody notes and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Reveranse For Women!

Reveranse by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lemon, fruity notes, floral notes, cedar and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Odetta For Women!

Odetta by Dzintars is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. Top notes are aldehydes, lily-of-the-valley, lilac and rose de mai; middle notes are orange blossom, carnation and violet; base notes are sandalwood, amber, vetiver and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Mystery Woman For Women!

Mystery Woman by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are grapes, almond, red apple, star anise and licorice; middle notes are jasmine, magnolia, tarragon, lilac and rose; base notes are amber, sandalwood, patchouli, blackberry, myrrh, honey and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Lucky Fantasy For Women!

Lucky Fantasy by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features violet, lotus, rose and watermelon.

NEW: Dzintars - Lucky Charm For Women!

Lucky Charm by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features peony, freesia, orange blossom, musk and red pepper.

NEW: Dzintars - Love Flame For Women!

Love Flame by Dzintars is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Top notes are pink peony, black currant and peach; middle notes are cloves, patchouli, coriander and rose; base notes are amber, musk and labdanum.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Felicity For Women!

Lady Dream Felicity by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are neroli, raspberry, big strawberry, grapes and pink pepper; middle notes are white rose, jasmine, patchouli, mahogany and pomegranate seed; base notes are vanilla pod, cashmeran and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Ethereal For Women!

Lady Dream Ethereal by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are tangerine, lemon, violet leaf, lotus and herbal notes; middle notes are orange blossom, peony, red currant leaf, white currant and galbanum; base notes are amber, floral notes, orchid and ginger.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Elegant For Women!

Lady Dream Elegant by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pear and red apple; middle notes are rose, peach, violet and orange blossom; base notes are musk, vanilla and cedar.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Comely For Women!

Lady Dream Comely by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, bergamot and graperfuit; middle notes are jasmine, amaryllis, tuberose, ylang-ylang and apricot; base notes are saffron, amber, peru balsam, musk and cedar.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Chic For Women!

Lady Dream Chic by Dzintars is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, lemon, freesia and black currant; middle notes are rose and floral notes; base notes are patchouli, musk and spicy notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Lady Dream Beautiful For Women!

Lady Dream Beautiful by Dzintars is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are gardenia, jasmine and rose; middle notes are acai berry, chocolate, rum and tahitian vanilla; base notes are musk, benzoin and cedar.

NEW: Dzintars - Kokete 5 For Women!

Koķete 5 by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features lily-of-the-valley, violet, cinnamon and spicy notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Kokete 4 For Women!

Koķete 4 by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features mango, passionfruit, grapefruit, red rose and osmanthus.

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast