Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Dzintars - Kokete 3 For Women!

Koķete 3 by Dzintars is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. The fragrance features lemon tree, bergamot, tea, jasmine, almond tree, sandalwood and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Dzintars - Kokete 2 For Women!

Koķete 2 by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The fragrance features sea notes, green notes, white flowers, peach and melon.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Dzintars - Kokete 1 For Women!

Koķete 1 by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. The fragrance features black currant, fig, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and green notes.

NEW: Dzintars - Kaprize For Women!

Kaprīze (Caprice) by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are apple, lily-of-the-valley and mimosa; middle notes are chrysanthemum, jasmine and rose; base notes are sandalwood, ambergris and vanilla.

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Passion For Women!

I Love Passion by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features pink grapefruit, blueberry, watermelon, peony and magnolia.

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Paradise For Women!

I Love Paradise by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features apricot blossom, raspberry, sweet pea and amber.

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Luxury For Women!

I Love Luxury by Dzintars is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are tangerine, basil, rose and violet; middle notes are jasmine, iris, heliotrope and petitgrain; base notes are incense, suede, amber, benzoin and sandalwood.

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Glamour For Women!

I Love Glamour by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are bamboo, calabrian bergamot and water lily; middle notes are peony, magnolia, jasmine and mate; base notes are allspice, galbanum, ginger and ambrette (musk mallow).

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Exotic For Women!

I Love Exotic by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. The fragrance features pineapple, apricot, mango and floral notes.

NEW: Dzintars - I Love Dreaming For Women!

I Love Dreaming by Dzintars is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are stephanotis, tangerine and bitter orange; middle notes are orchid, rose, caramel and lemon verbena; base notes are saffron, mahogany, vanilla and patchouli.

NEW: Dzintars - Floral Trail For Women!

Floral Trail by Dzintars is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are star anise, bergamot, pear and orange blossom; middle notes are jasmine, orchid and heliotrope; base notes are musk, sandalwood and tonka bean.

NEW: Dzintars - Floral Scent For Women!

Floral Scent by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are kumquat and tangerine; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, lilac and violet; base notes are guaiac wood, texas cedar and musk.

NEW: Dzintars - Floral Cloud For Women!

Floral Cloud by Dzintars is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot and tangerine; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, iris and rose; base notes are amber, sandalwood, musk and cedar.

NEW: Eric Buterbaugh - Oud Saffron For Women!

Oud Saffron by Eric Buterbaugh Florals is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Oud Saffron was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ilias Ermenidis. Top notes are nutmeg, saffron and honey; middle notes are suede, atlas cedar and guaiac wood; base notes are vanilla, cypriol oil or nagarmotha and laotian oud.

NEW: Roget & Gallet - Fleur De Figuier Edition Or For Women!

Fleur de Figuier Edition Or by Roger & Gallet is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Fleur de Figuier Edition Or was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Francis Kurkdjian. Top notes are mandarin orange, grapefruit and cumin; middle notes are fig leaf and fig; base notes are fig nectar, cedar and musk.

NEW: Roget & Gallet - Gingembre Rouge Edition Or For Women!

Gingembre Rouge Edition Or by Roger & Gallet is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Gingembre Rouge Edition Or was launched in 2020. Gingembre Rouge Edition Or was created by Alberto Morillas and Amandine Clerc-Marie. Top notes are ginger, mandarin orange and pomegranate; middle notes are ginger flower, litchi and orange blossom; base notes are candied ginger, cedar and musk.

NEW: Eligia - Turchese Woman For Women!

"Sophistication in a scent. A splash of freshness and colour. Discover the sensuality of Mediterranean style.

This is a fragrance from the Fruity Floral olfactive family for Women. The top notes are apple, cedar wood and Sicilian lemon; the middle notes are white rose, bamboo and jasmine; the base notes are amber, musk and cedar wood." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Eligia - Osmanthus Woman For Women!

"An essence to sharpen the senses. A fusion of freshness and sensuality. The perfume that evokes the freedom of the vast unknown.

This is a fragrance from the Woody Floral Musk olfactive family for Women. The top notes are osmanthus (fragrant olive), African orange blossom and bergamot; the middle notes are musk and amber; the base notes are vetiver, vanilla and patchouli." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Eligia - Julietta Woman For Women!

"Fall in love with a fragrance that leaves its mark. Discover the symbiosis between sweetness and freshness. Feel the essence of flowers.

This is a fragrance from the Fruity Floral olfactive family for Women. The top notes are blackcurrant and pear; the middle notes are iris, jasmine and orange blossom; the base notes are vanilla, praline, patchouli and tonka beans." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Eligia - Ela Woman For Women!

"A dream in a bottle. Velvety, sensual and delicately elegant. One essence, a memory for eternity.

This is a fragrance from the Floral Oriental olfactive family for Women. The top notes are green mandarin, water jasmine and ginger flowers; the middle notes are vanilla and salt; the base notes are grey amber, cashmere wood and sandalwood." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Eligia - Charlize Woman For Women!

"A touch of elegance and exclusivity in each drop.

Experience the light caress of floral notes.
    Feel the sensual magic of the East.
    This is a fragrance from the Fruity Floral olfactive family for Women. The top notes are magnolia, melon, peach, pear, bergamot and mandarin; the middle notes are tuberose, plum, violet, orchid, freesia, jasmine, lily of the valley and rose; the base notes are musk, vanilla, cedar wood and blackberry." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Eligia - Cassis For Women!

"Let your light shine through with this essence. Fall in love with its sweet and attractive scent. Feel the magic of the night.

This is a fragrance from the Fruity Cypress olfactive family for Women. The top note is cassis (blackcurrant); the middle notes are freesia and Rose de Mai; the base notes are vanilla, patchouli, Ambroxan and woody notes." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Springfield - Like Air For Her For Women!

Like Air For Her by Springfield is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like Air For Her was launched in 2019. Top notes are pink grapefruit and orange; middle notes are floral notes and red currant; base note is vanilla.

NEW: Springfield - Like Marble For Her For Women!

Like Marble For Her by Springfield is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like Marble For Her was launched in 2019. Top note is citruses; middle note is fruits; base notes are benzoin and sandalwood.

NEW: Springfield - Like Squad For Women!

Like Squad by Springfield is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Like Squad was launched in 2019. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, peach and water notes; middle notes are jasmine, magnolia and cyclamen; base notes are musk and patchouli.

NEW: Springfield - SPF Summer Emotions Woman For Women!

SPF Summer Emotions Woman by Springfield is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and herbal notes; middle notes are floral notes and fruity notes; base note is woody notes.

NEW: Massimo Dutti - Evening Whispers For Women!

Evening Whispers by Massimo Dutti is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Evening Whispers was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Amandine Clerc-Marie. Top note is red berries; middle note is rose; base note is praline.

NEW: Massimo Dutti - Manhattan Light For Women!

Manhattan Light by Massimo Dutti is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Manhattan Light was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top note is bergamot; middle note is peony; base note is musk.

NEW: Massimo Dutti - Souffle Marais For Women!

Souffle Marais by Massimo Dutti is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Souffle Marais was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc. Top note is iris; middle note is sandalwood; base note is vetiver.

NEW: Stradivarius - Silk For Women!

No 101 Silk by Stradivarius is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. No 101 Silk was launched in 2019. Top note is amaretto; middle note is orange blossom; base note is tonka bean.

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast