Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Default New Releases - Summer 2020

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Spring 2020 thread:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/474...es-Spring-2020
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Eau Rose by Diptyque

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Amour Ephemere For Women!

Amour Ephemere by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses and peach; middle notes are jasmine and lily; base note is vanilla.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Chatterie For Women!

Chatterie by Vivienne Sabo is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women. The fragrance features maple and floral notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Fleur D'Amour For Women!

Fleur d'Amour by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper, kiwi and rhubarb; middle notes are cyclamen, melon and jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, lemon tree and musk.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Tres Chic For Women!

Tres Chic by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is citruses; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, lilac and tuberose.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Vivienne For Women!

Vivienne by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are fruity notes and floral notes; middle notes are violet and green notes; base notes are woody notes and musk.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Amourette For Women!

Amourette by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is pomegranate; middle notes are orchid and lotus; base notes are mahogany, violet, musk and amber.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Ballerine For Women!

Ballerine by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are pink pepper and lemon; middle notes are jasmine, violet and freesia; base notes are praline, sandalwood, musk and amber.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Boho Chic For Women!

Boho Chic by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses, apple and sea water; middle notes are rose, camellia and woody notes; base notes are milk, amber and musk.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Cherie For Women!

Cherie by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and tagetes; middle notes are cyclamen, jasmine and peony; base notes are vetiver and patchouli.

NEW: Vivienne Sabo - Eau Du Ciel For Women!

Eau du Ciel by Vivienne Sabo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top note is pomegranate; middle notes are lotus, peony and magnolia; base notes are mahogany, amber and musk.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 39 For Women!

No. 39 by SÚlection Excellence is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon, turkish rose and saffron; middle notes are sandalwood and agarwood (oud); base notes are patchouli and musk.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 32 For Women!

No. 32 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are amber, lemon, mandarin orange and pink pepper; middle notes are iris, cedar and moss; base notes are incense and musk.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 30 For Women!

No. 30 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, grapefruit, jasmine and black currant; middle notes are apricot, grapefruit and lily; base notes are vanilla, cedar, musk, tonka bean, spicy notes, peach, civet and amber.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 17 For Women!

No. 17 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are green apple, lemon, freesia and cherry blossom; middle notes are rose and violet root; base notes are cedar, musk, peony, black currant and amber.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 14 For Women!

No. 14 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are wildflowers and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, musk and rose; base notes are cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 13 For Women!

No. 13 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are green tea, lemon, rose and apple; middle notes are jasmine, lily and tuberose; base notes are mimosa and costus.

NEW: Selection Excellence - No. 11 For Women!

No. 11 by SÚlection Excellence is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Top notes are green tea, lime, peony, rose and violet; middle notes are coriander and magnolia; base notes are vanilla and cedar.

NEW: Cosmogony - Sacred Earth For Women!

Sacred Earth by Cosmogony is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Sacred Earth was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Marine Ipert. The fragrance features tea, pink pepper, fig, water jasmine, hyacinth, vetiver, cedar and tonka bean.

NEW: Esquisse Parfums - Jardins Fleuris For Women!

Jardins Fleuris by Esquisse Parfum is a Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jardins Fleuris was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Marina Volkova. Top notes are bergamot, ozonic notes, yellow mandarin and rose de mai; middle notes are magnolia, sicilian lemon, tulip, green accord, tuberose, japanese cherry blossom, pink pepper, cherry and vanilla; base notes are oakmoss, ambergris, patchouli, tonka bean, musk and vetiver.

NEW: Avon - Far Away Amalfi For Women!

From NST:

Avon has launched Far Away Amalfi, a new flanker to 1994's Far Away for Women. The last in the series was Far Away Aloha.

Travel to the sunny Mediterranean waterfront with Far Away Amalfi. This solar citrus-floral fragrance is infused with notes of Italian bergamot and orange flower highlighted with perennial tuberose for a kiss of the Italian coast.
    Avon Far Away Amalfi is a limited edition, and is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

NEW: Trussardi - Donna Pink Marina For Women!

Trussardi Donna Pink Marina by Trussardi is a Floral Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Trussardi Donna Pink Marina was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are pink grapefruit, melon, sorbet and lemon; middle notes are neroli, sand lily and sea salt; base notes are sandalwood, cedar and patchouli.

NEW: Bluemarine - Cheers On The Terrace For Women!

Cheers On The Terrace by Blumarine is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Cheers On The Terrace was launched in 2020. Cheers On The Terrace was created by Emilie (Bevierre) Coppermann and Leslie Gauthier. Top notes are blueberry, grapefruit and litchi; middle notes are champagne, rose and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are cedar, patchouli and musk.

NEW: Bluemarine - Kiss Me On The Lips For Women!

Kiss Me On The Lips by Blumarine is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Kiss Me On The Lips was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jˇrdi Fernandez. Top notes are bergamot, orange, black currant and pink pepper; middle notes are orris, jasmine, peony and caramel; base notes are patchouli, vanilla, powdery notes and musk.

NEW: Bluemarine - Mon Bouquet Blanc For Women!

Mon Bouquet Blanc by Blumarine is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mon Bouquet Blanc was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. Top notes are aldehydes, green notes, citruses, watery notes and confetti (sugared almonds); middle notes are may rose, ylang-ylang and osmanthus; base notes are patchouli, cypriol oil or nagarmotha and tonka bean.

NEW: TonyMoly - C 01 For Women!

C 01 by TonyMoly is a Citrus fragrance for women. The fragrance features blood grapefruit.

NEW: TonyMoly - F 01 For Women!

F 01 by TonyMoly is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features freesia.

NEW: TonyMoly - F 02 For Women!

F 02 by TonyMoly is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features pink peony.

NEW: O Boticario - Coffee Woman Sense For Women!

Coffee Woman Sense by O Boticßrio is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Coffee Woman Sense was launched in 2020. Top notes are mandarin orange, cassis, apple, kumquat, raspberry and indian ginger; middle notes are hyacinth, peony, rose petals, freesia, magnolia and skin; base notes are violet, amber, patchouli and labdanum.

NEW: Yves Saint Laurent - Mon Paris Collector Edition 2020 For Women!

Mon Paris Collector Edition 2020 by Yves Saint Laurent is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Mon Paris Collector Edition 2020 was launched in 2020. Mon Paris Collector Edition 2020 was created by Olivier Cresp, Harry Fremont and Dora Baghriche. Top notes are strawberry, raspberry, pear, bergamot, orange, mandarin orange and calone; middle notes are datura, orange blossom, chinese jasmine, jasmine sambac and peony; base notes are patchouli, indonesian patchouli leaf, ambroxan, white musk, cedar, moss and vanilla.

Page 1 of 70 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast