Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Char-Zillya - Island Of The Dead Towns!

The perfume depicts the landscape of Greek Chios island - deserted mountains above the sea, mastic bushes, olives trees, and scorched pines on the dusty slopes.

Island of the dead towns by Char-Zillya is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Island of the dead towns was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features salt, mountain air, smoke, pine needles, hay, olive, mastic or lentisque, resins, amber and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Char-Zillya - Fettes!

Fetters / Пута by Char-Zillya is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fetters / Пута was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features mint, green leaves, bergamot, lavender, cannabis, woody notes, tobacco, chocolate and musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Char-Zillya - Black Flower!

Black Flower by Char-Zillya is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Black Flower was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features tobacco, vanilla, leather, benzoin, peru balsam and castoreum.

NEW: Char-Zillya - Keiko's Tears!

Keiko's tears by Char-Zillya is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Keiko's tears was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features petitgrain, magnolia, sandalwood, acßcia and tonka bean.

NEW: Ganache - Cotton Candy!

Cotton Candy by Ganache Parfums is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Cotton Candy was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jarekhye Covarrubias. The fragrance features cotton candy, sandalowood and orris.

NEW: Ganache - Juicy Pineapple!

Juicy Pineapple by Ganache Parfums is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Juicy Pineapple was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jarekhye Covarrubias. The fragrance features pineapple, ginger, nutmeg and jasmine.

NEW: Ganache - Orange Cream!

Orange Cream by Ganache Parfums is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Orange Cream was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Jarekhye Covarrubias. The fragrance features orange, orange peel, italian orange, natural vanilla, sandalowood, green orange, frosted orange, brazilian orange and sweet orange.

NEW: Char-Zillya - Molfar Forest!

Molfar Forest by Char-Zillya is a Chypre fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Molfar Forest was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features mushroom, pine needles, mountain air, water notes, woody notes, resin, earthy notes, moss and musk.

NEW: Char-Zillya - Spring Over The Dnieper!

Spring over the Dnieper by Char-Zillya is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Spring over the Dnieper was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Ksandra Osinina. The fragrance features lilac, woody notes, amber and musk.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Buenos Aires!

"This is where it all began...

A courtship. Courting the one who would become my greatest love... Delfina. Being courted by mistress... polo. Black currant, pink pepper, Turkish rose, vetiver and patchouli. Straight to my heart and soul." - a note from the brand.

Buenos Aires was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Aspen!

"Snow angels, fiery nights.

Sitting fireside with Delfina the crackling of the cedar wood reminds me of polo today on a snowy canvas surrounded by a ring of mountains that is Aspen. Sport is great, but even greater family. Verbena, lavender, juniper berry and moss fill the air." - a note from the brand.

Aspen was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Dubai!

"Voyagers in a sea of sand and sun.

Dubai, a crossroads of culture, commerce, commodity and architecture. Oud oil, suede, sandal wood, ginger and tonka bean, all reminders of a true oasis of hospitality and our noble sport." - a note from the brand.

Dubai was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Allsaints - Sunset Riot!

"Sunset Riot, a woody floral fragrance, is part of the new unisex fragrance collection. The keynote is pink pepper, offering a tingling floral and rose scent. Orange flower's citrus kick gives a lightly punchy and fresh edge, whilst base notes of cedarwood complete the perfume with a richly warm and earthy finish that balances the coolness of orange flower."

Sunset Riot was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Gabriela Chelariu.

NEW: The Phluid Project - Transcend!

Top Notes: Dragonfruit, Pineapple Leaf
    Middle Notes: Tiare Flower, Sea Salt
    Base Notes: Palo Santo, Vanilla Orchid

Transcend was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Gabriela Chelariu.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Jaipur!

"Rose colored days, mystical nights, the dawn of polo.

Cinnamon, saffron, sandalwood and patchouli will always be Jaipur for me. It was so much easier to enter this exotic world of fantasy and stunning walls of pink and coral than it was to leave." - a note from the brand.

Jaipur was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Palm Beach!

"Still Southern nights, and the distant calling of thundering hooves.

Sitting seaside with friends my mind wanders down the beach in distance and time back to the 1920's. Orange flower, neroli and cedarwood breeze by and soothe the senses." - a note from the brand.

Palm Beach was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Ignacio Figueres - Windsor!

"A brotherhood of kindred spirits.

If it is possible to embody the very best of men and women in their creations, it is in Windsor. Traces of bergamot, saffiano leather, honeysuckle and cedarwood remind me of the many fields of wildflowers encountered on horseback." - a note from the brand.

Windsor was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Carlos Benaim.

NEW: Attirance - Frisson D'Amour!

Frisson d'Amour by Attirance is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mandarin orange, orange, lemon, violet, lily, musk, amberwood and balsamic vinegar.

NEW: Attirance - Gout De la Victoire!

Goűt de la Victoire by Attirance is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg, lavender, patchouli and vetiver.

NEW: Attirance - Rendez-Vous Prive!

Rendez-Vous PrivÚ by Attirance is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features cardamom, thyme, palisander rosewood, geranium, cinnamon, patchouli, musk, amber and incense.

NEW: Attirance - Cologne Excentrique!

Cologne Excentrique by Attirance is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features lemon, bergamot, mint, lavender, cloves, cedar and musk.

NEW: Attirance - Soir De Bal!

Soir de Bal by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features coconut, peach, ylang-ylang, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and musk.

NEW: Attirance - Un Baiser Funestre!

Un Baiser Funeste by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mango, apricot, tuberose, jasmine, vanilla, sandalwood and guaiac wood.

NEW: Attirance - Une Etoile Au Corset!

Une ╔toile au Corset by Attirance is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features black currant, apple, green notes, rose, jasmine, cedar, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Dzintars - My Charm Special!

My Charm Special by Dzintars is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. My Charm Special was launched in 2019. Top notes are mandarin orange, coriander, cinnamon and saffron; middle notes are orange blossom, coffee, rose and patchouli; base notes are tonka bean, vanilla, cacao and sugar cane.

NEW: Dzintars - My Charm Grace!

My Charm Grace by Dzintars is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. My Charm Grace was launched in 2019. Top notes are grapefruit, pomelo and pink pepper; middle notes are frangipani, peach, gardenia and violet; base notes are sandalwood, musk, ambrette (musk mallow) and orris root.

NEW: Dzintars - My Charm Elegant!

My Charm Elegant by Dzintars is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. My Charm Elegant was launched in 2019. Top notes are grapefruit, fruits and lemon leaf; middle notes are jasmine sambac, japanese cherry blossom, white rose and narcissus; base notes are agarwood (oud), musk and ambergris.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Purple!

Souvenir Purple by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features raspberry, black currant, wild strawberry, jasmine and sandalwood.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Orange!

Souvenir Orange by Dzintars is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features litchi, kiwi, floral notes, white chocolate and vanilla.

NEW: Dzintars - Souvenir Green!

Souvenir Green by Dzintars is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sicilian bergamot, red currant, green tea, musk and cedar.

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast