Code of Conduct
Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,320 of 2329
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Na Nin - Drifter!

Drifter by Na Nin is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Kate Jennings. The fragrance features marjoram, ginger and petitgrain.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Na Nin - Farewell!

Farewell by Na Nin is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Kate Jennings. The fragrance features rose, geranium, basil and lavender.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Na Nin - Jolene!

Jolene by Na Nin is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Kate Jennings. The fragrance features black pepper, angelica, mandarin orange, amber and rose.

NEW: Na Nin - Landslide!

Landslide by Na Nin is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Kate Jennings. The fragrance features patchouli, cedar, palisander rosewood and sandalwood.

MEW: Motif Olfactif - Atelier Vetu De Vert!

Atelier Vŕtu De Vert by Motif Olfactif is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Atelier Vŕtu De Vert was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Oswald Pare. The fragrance features vetiver, yuzu, bergamot, cypress, cedar, oakmoss, jasmine, geranium, ylang-ylang, patchouli and sandalwood.

NEW: Mox Botanicals - Actium Solid Perfume!

Actium Solid Perfume by Mox Botanicals is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features oakmoss, sandalwood, orange blossom and neroli.

NEW: Mox Botanicals - Arsinoe Solid Perfume!

Arsinoe Solid Perfume by Mox Botanicals is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features bourbon vanilla, sandalwood, jasmine, ylang-ylang and orange.

NEW: Mox Botanicals - Asp Solid Perfume!

Asp Solid Perfume by Mox Botanicals is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sandalwood, amyris, rose and carnation.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 1!

No. 1 by Sukimuki is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 1 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features amber, almond, egyptian jasmine, saffron and balsam fir.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 10!

No. 10 by Sukimuki is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 10 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features bergamot, pineapple, grapefruit, patchouli and oakmoss.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 11!

No. 11 by Sukimuki is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 11 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features sour cherry, turkish rose, jasmine, plum, cinnamon and patchouli.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 12!

No. 12 by Sukimuki is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 12 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features mandarin orange, geranium, lavender, jasmine and violet.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 13!

No. 13 by Sukimuki is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 13 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features lavender, hyacinth, sage, rose, benzoin and tolu balsam.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 14!

No. 14 by Sukimuki is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 14 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features grapefruit, violet, thyme, cardamom, ginger and patchouli.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 15!

No. 15 by Sukimuki is a Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 15 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features vetyver, petitgrain, orange blossom and cedar.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 16!

No. 16 by Sukimuki is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 16 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features bergamot, cardamom, geranium, patchouli and vetyver.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 17!

No. 17 by Sukimuki is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 17 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features pear, peach, lilac and white musk.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 18!

No. 18 by Sukimuki is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 18 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features labdanum, incense, iris, amber and styrax.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 2!

No. 2 by Sukimuki is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 2 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features juniper, nutmeg, musk and vanilla.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 3!

No. 3 by Sukimuki is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 3 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features vanilla, musk and amber.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 4!

No. 4 by Sukimuki is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 4 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features lime, pink pepper, vetyver and suede.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 5!

No. 5 by Sukimuki is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 5 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features grapefruit, bergamot, styrax, tonka bean and mate.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 6!

No. 6 by Sukimuki is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 6 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features milk, almond, saffron, cedar and sandalwood.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 7!

No. 7 by Sukimuki is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 7 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features agarwood (oud), sandalwood, lavender, cinnamon and cedar.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 8!

No. 8 by Sukimuki is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 8 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features ylang-ylang, guaiac wood, myrrh and opoponax.

NEW: Sukimuki - No. 9!

No. 9 by Sukimuki is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. No. 9 was launched in 2019. The fragrance features neroli, saffron, rose and patchouli.

NEW: Tom Ford - Black Orchid Parfum!

Black Orchid Parfum is a new perfume by Tom Ford for women and men and was released in 2020.

It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies

Fragrance Notes

Black truffle, Ylang-ylang, Black orchid, Black plum, Rum absolute, Patchouli

NEW: A Lab On Fire - Freckled And Beautiful!

Freckled and Beautiful is a new perfume by A Lab on Fire for women and men and was released in 2020.

Perfumer

David Apel

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Orange blossom, Bitter orange blossom, Honeysuckle
    Heart Notes
    Milk, Pastry, Salt
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, Vanilla, Heliotrope

NEW: Corps Volatils - Enhanced Pepper!

"A voracious peppery fragrance to tease the senses and spice up life. Fresh, terpenic and spicy note very representative of pepper without the harshness." - a note from the brand.

Enhanced Pepper was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Christophe Herault.

NEW: Corps Volatils - Liquified Amber!

"The comforting warmth of divine resins acting as a mystical balm to caress the skin. Rich deep linear amber resinous honey note with the fruitiness of taget on the top and an olibanum leather background." - a note from the brand.

Liquified Amber was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Christophe Herault.

Page 44 of 78 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast