Code of Conduct
Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2327
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Summer 2020

NEW: Arcana Craves - Marshmallows Kick!

Marshmallows Kick! by Arcana Craves is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Marshmallows Kick! was launched in 2019. The fragrance features marshmallow, honey, pollen and popcorn.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arcana Craves - Marshmallows Scoop!

Marshmallows Scoop! by Arcana Craves is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for women and men. Marshmallows Scoop! was launched in 2019. The fragrance features chocolate, fig, musk, mexican vanilla, whipped cream, marshamallow, mint and sweet notes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Chillum!

"High in the Himalayas, herb is often smoked in a cylindrical pipe called a chillum, as it has been for thousands of years.

Opening with a whoosh of cold blue pine, then expanding into a heart of sensual Yeti fur, animalic mountain musk, Himalayan cedarwood, and Himalayan Gold accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Coconut Chalice!

"Created from a coconut shell, this traditional Jamaican water pipe represents the elements of earth, air, fire, and water.

Green coconut, coconut husk, rich Cuban vanilla, dark Muscovado sugar, and Lamb's Breath accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Rose Petal Blunt!

"Delicately beautiful and delicious, this is probably how fairies partake.

Dewy red rose petals and fresh green stems evolve into a heart of soft tuberose and Silver Haze accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Shiva's Trident!

"A special three-pronged joint created to honor Lord Shiva's smoking sadhus.

Indian sandalwood, Nag Champa incense, and Hindu Kush accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Waterfall!

"A smoking vessel which utilizes Bernoulli’s principle of fluid dynamics as expressed in his 1738 book, Hydrodynamica.

The green dankness of rain, wet leaves, lichen, water-drenched tree moss, fucus, French seaweed absolute, and Northern Lights accord." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - B-Endorphins!

"When these are released in your brain, food begins to smell and taste irresistible, causing the side effect known as 'the munchies.'

Chocolate milk, salty popcorn, cold vanilla ice cream, peanut brittle, and a drizzle of caramel sauce." (from the brand's website)

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Ambrosia!

Ambrosia by Arcana Wildcraft is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features honey, peach, lemon, whipped cream and coconut.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Anthropophagia!

Anthropophagia by Arcana Wildcraft is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features vanila, sorbet, pear, sugar cane, white amber and brandy.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Apples Crave Cider!

Apples Crave Cider by Arcana Wildcraft is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features apple, cloves, citron, honey and smoke.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Apples Crave Snow!

Apples Crave Snow by Arcana Wildcraft is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features red wine, apple, vanila, ice, sugar, coconut and calone.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Apples Crave Terror!

Apples Crave Terror by Arcana Wildcraft is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sandalwood, myrrh, apple, bushman candle, beeswax and olibanum.

NEW: Arcana Wildcraft - Blueberries Crave Snow!

Blueberries Crave Snow by Arcana Wildcraft is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features blueberry, brown sugar, vanilla, ice, sugar cane and calone.

NEW: Archetypes - Advocate:Activist!

Advocate: Activist by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features bergamot and orange blossom.

NEW: Archetypes - Athlete:Competitor!

Athlete: Competitor by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features citrus blossom, oakmoss and woody notes.

NEW: Archetypes - Caregiver:Nurturer!

Caregiver: Nurturer by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features floral notes and pink pepper.

NEW: Archetypes - Creative:Artist!

Creative: Artist by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features sugar, mandarin orange, pink freesia, musk and ginger.

NEW: Archetypes - Explorer:Adventurer!

Explorer: Adventurer by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features floral notes, green notes and woody notes.

NEW: Archetypes - Intellectual:Scholar!

Intellectual: Scholar by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features blood orange and geranium.

NEW: Archetypes - Performer:Entertainer!

Performer: Entertainer by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features champagne, nectarine and white iris.

NEW: Archetypes - Rebel:Rule Breaker!

Rebel: Rule Breaker by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features mandarin blossom and white woods.

NEW: Archetypes - Royal:Empowered!

Royal: Empowered by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features floral notes and green notes.

NEW: Archetypes - Spiritual:Seeker!

Spiritual: Seeker by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features water lily, iris and jasmine.

NEW: Archetypes - Tastemaker:Influencer!

Tastemaker: Influencer by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features neroli and lavender.

NEW: Archetypes - Visionaryreamer!

Visionary: Dreamer by Archetypes is a fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features floral notes, rose and green notes.

NEW: Alchemic Muse - Turkish Mocha!

"Dark chocolate ganache topped with a dollop of whipped marshmallow meringue and a smattering of roasted hazelnuts immersed in steamy Turkish Coffee spiked with cocoa absolute." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Alchemic Muse - Razzouli!

"An enticing mix of sweet raspberry puree, ruby red grapefruit and creamy vanilla combined with a deep earthy base of dark patchouli." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Alchemic Muse - Pineapple Milk!

"Evocative of gentle south seas breezes, swaying palm trees, and flowing grass skirts. A perfect blend of fresh, tangy pineapple enveloped in rich and creamy milk sweetened with raw sugarcane." - a note from the brand.

NEW: Alchemic Muse - Peach & Cream!

"A refreshing summer dessert that soothes your taste buds. Ripe, juicy peaches enveloped in fresh sweet cream." - a note from the brand.

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast