Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Is "Not Just Perfume" a Legitimate Site Selling Real Fragrances?

Hey,

I spotted a new online shop and wondered if anyone has experience/opinion on them?
    Currently wearing: Vetiver Geranium by Creed

Dependent

Default Re: Is "Not Just Perfume" a Legitimate Site Selling Real Fragrances?

Haven't tried them yet.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

First time hearing of them.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by tspencer View Post
    Hey,

I spotted a new online shop and wondered if anyone has experience/opinion on them?
    Yes! They also have an ebay account, under a different name, though (both ship from Texas.) I purchased a bottle of Amouage Jubilation XXV from them earlier this year - legit, authentic, etc., for.... $112. It was a no brainer. Package came fairly quick, too. As a side note, I noticed a small code on the box was removed. While this may be of concern to some, having been around this long enough it's not that uncommon with merchandise on the grey market. As stated, the fragrance was authentic. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again and check periodically to see what else they have in stock. I know at least one other person picked up the same fragrance at the same time from here as well.

Edit: the affiliated ebay account is ediscountperfumes. They have over 78000 reviews with 100% rating.
    Find out Wassup! In Las Vegas here --> https://www.wassupinlasvegas.com The Bark Bites Back on film here --> https://thebarkbitesback.wordpress.com
    Currently wearing: Journey Man by Amouage

I just bought an Amouage Beach Hut Man tester from them. The smell is completely different from the DecantX sample. I don't know if this is just a flaw or they actually sell fakes.

Basenotes Plus

I’ve made several purchases from their eBay store and never been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick58 & Beth62 View Post
    I’ve made several purchases from their eBay store and never been disappointed.
    Did you ever buy their testers? If you did, are you happy with the purchase?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieOntheBlock View Post
    Did you ever buy their testers? If you did, are you happy with the purchase?
    I haven't bought a tester in recent years, so I can't speak specifically to that. My two most recent purchases were By Kilian Black Phantom and Intoxicated, both undoubtedly authentic. I would have no qualms purchasing anything from them, sealed or unsealed.