Code of Conduct

Default enigma pour homme availability

i just received a bottle of enigma/creation-e pour homme and i am in love... question is, the availability of the fragrance is very limited and several websites, including roja's own website are out of inventory... does this mean the parfum version is being phased out? or does it usually take a while for inventory to be replenished considering the price is so high? should i get another bottle just in case ? or am i overreacting?

Default Re: enigma pour homme availability

Enigma is one of their most popular offerings, I highly doubt it’s being phased out anytime soon. I would only buy a backup if you found a great deal, otherwise, just hand in there till they restock.

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    Enigma is one of their most popular offerings, I highly doubt it’s being phased out anytime soon. I would only buy a backup if you found a great deal, otherwise, just hand in there till they restock.
    cool cool... im probably just over reacting.

I agree - would be hard to imagine this line phasing out. Now, with the Parfum Colognes, I hear they've "phased out" the EDP versions. That I can see as a higher probability.
    Top 5 Current Obsessions
    1. Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade
    2. Kemi Tempest
    3. Jovoy Private Label
    4. Nishane Nefs
    5. Creed Bois du Portugal

Possibly there’s a supply chain issue getting an ingredient due to Covid, or production had to be stopped during the shutdown. I don’t think it’s canceled.

Yh that´s what I think too.. there are several perfumes that have been of stock at Roja´s website (and in other online authorized resellers) but, as far as I am aware, it is not discontinued - only the EDPs were discontinued after the parfum colognes were introduced (for those scents that got parfum cologne versions). It doesn´t hurt to send them an email asking about it. I will probably do it in a few weeks (if it´s still out-of-stock then) because I may need to restock on my Enigma (parfum) this Fall.
    Currently wearing: Oligarch by Roja Dove

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by papillo View Post
    I highly doubt it’s being phased out anytime soon.
    Agree.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Probably warehouse issues due to covid restrictions, staff unavailability and so on.