Code of Conduct

Default Male: Loving Versace Bright Crystal

I was in Sephora’s for the first time today at the mall. I was getting a bottle of Eros Flame and the bottle caught my eye (marketing does work.) I was wearing Versace Man Eau Fraîche while at the store. I bought it on a blind purchase and I’m glad I did. It may not be the best alone. However it just made my Man Eau Fraîche gain a whole new personality. Both release floral like scents. I just created the most amazing combo I’ve ever come up with. Will definitely be buying the big bottle soon. Wearing both the cologne and perfume right now... alone in my living room. It’s therapeutic. I’ve never bought a fragrance marketed towards women but this is a must keep in my collection. My house smells like a fresh spring garden, Does anyone else wear this?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Male: Loving Versace Bright Crystal

What a cool discovery! Bright Crystal is one of my sister's favorites. I'll suggest she layer it with one of her husband's summer scents, if he has one.
    "They went to sea in a Sieve, they did, in a Sieve they went to sea." --Edward Lear

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyfunny View Post
    What a cool discovery! Bright Crystal is one of my sister's favorites. I'll suggest she layer it with one of her husband's summer scents, if he has one.
    I don’t care if I’m a man, it smells amazing on me and matches my personality. I love flowers and have my own garden, so it truly suits me. Mixing it with a Versace cologne just made the most beautiful scent combination I’ve ever discovered.

While admitting to not wear this yet nor being ready to do or even consider to do so (even though having often been into, convinced by and rather encouraging fragrance wear beyond regular gender divides), still happening to like this one as well as Crystal Noir very much if worn by the ladies while not yet considering to wear his personally as well.

Dependent

Glad that you are enjoying it!

I would probably never wear it. But that's only because I don't like how it smells, not because it's marketed for women.

I do, only to please my significant other upon his request. For that reason alone I own the smallest bottle ever made. I don’t dislike Bright Crystal, it’s simply not something I would seek out or want to wear around a male that is not my partner. I can’t pull it off without seeming J-Lo tier thirsty. That’s no fault of Bright Crystal and your enjoyment of it as a male is not isolated given what I know of its appeal or effect on my spouse.

It’s become my most worn fragrance. In all my years I’ve never had more compliments because of this scent. Even my other male friends tell me it smells so good, I don’t even tell them who it’s “marketed for.” Everywhere I go someone stops me and asks what that amazing smell is. It wasn’t my favorite but now everyone including my husband says it smells the best on me. Today my Dr. said she needed to go buy a bottle now.