Code of Conduct

Default Acqua Di Gio Profumo vs Bentley Momentum Intense (Similar to CH Men)

Need help choosing a fragrance as a all season, all occasion scent.

Acqua di Gio Profumo

vs

Bentley Momentum Intense

For those who don't know Bentley Momentum Intense - It smells 90% similar to CH men (Original Formulation) with Good Performance (as far as I have read the reviews), if anyone has actually used it, please share your comments as well.

Please tell me which of these is better for a Man. I'm 31 right now.

Default Re: Acqua Di Gio Profumo vs Bentley Momentum Intense (Similar to CH Men)

Never tried the Bentley, but ADG Profumo is not only very safe, but the best of the ADG line IMO.
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa
    Currently wearing: Endymion by Penhaligon's

Fragrance, sensory bliss.

Default Re: Acqua Di Gio Profumo vs Bentley Momentum Intense (Similar to CH Men)

Acqua Di Gio Profumo all day long!
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bzios Brasil

Acqua di Gio Profumo
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

I'd go with the Armani. The thought of wearing a fragrance labeled Bentley just doesn't sit well with me.

I didn’t really like the Bentley. I owned it and it kind of felt like a more boring CH Men.

I like AdG Profumo a lot. You may also want to look at the new AdG flanker, Profondo.
    2020 Fall: 1.BdJ 2.BR 3.IB 4.Fjerne 5.Ore 6.ADG 7.BdCP 8.Prada CdN 9.TOM 10.BAV 11.Cr-EPC 12.NYI 13.ZdG 14.ESAS 15.1962
    2021 Winter: 1.DHI 2.Ganymede 3.OFG 4.Tuxedo 5.Egoiste 6.TR 7.RO 8.AdGA 9.Elysium PPH 10.Vik 11.Prada LH 12.ESP2017 13.Jeke 14.AdGProfumo
    2021 Spring: 1.Rehab 2.MicallefAG 3.ATOH 4.DH 5.SE 6.AdGAI 7.P+O 8.CB 9.GIT 10. AdGProfondo 11.AHEB 12.CLEI 13.Fahrenheit 14.Sova
    Summer 1.VIW 2.VM 3.LDDM 4.DiorBS 5.MI 6.Nio

How does Bentley Momentum Intense do with performance (especially projection)?

Another vote for ADG Profumo
    Currently wearing: Zino Davidoff by Davidoff

They're both nice, you'd be more happy if you tried a bunch and chose for yourself.

Ps. Chances are you won't be choosing this two if you did try a bunch.

Freed from BN Institution

Acqua di Gio Profumo
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2020 HERE:http://www.basenotes.net/threads/471...d-Fridays-2020

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Well, since I already have Acqua Di Gio Profumo 2 bottles. Is Bentley Momentum Intense really an unncessary purchase? I'm the kind of guy who likes to keep 1 or 2 scents max.

Fragrance, sensory bliss.

Bleu De Chanel or Platinum Egoiste by Chanel would be good ones to add.
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Dependent

Two complete different fragrances, so it would be worth to own both, but instead of Bentley, I'll go with CH Men.
    Currently wearing: Reflection Man by Amouage

My feeling is that if you’re looking for a Bentley fragrance that goes in a completely different direction than ADG Profumo, consider Bentley for Men Absolute. Personally, I wouldn’t want to own anything too similar to what I already own.
    I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.

Mother Teresa
    Currently wearing: Endymion by Penhaligon's

everyday i'm samplin'

They are absolutely nothing alike. Actually, I liked Momentum Unlimited. Its a blue fragrance, but loads better than the sweet amophous blob on Momentum Intense, which reminds me of a sugar cube. Sweet, but missing something of flavor to make it interesting.
    I smell.
    Currently wearing: Viking by Creed