Code of Conduct
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 607
  1. #511
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Swoleiosis View Post
    I feel like I was super quick with this... if I don't get it I will be a little nervous about getting a bottle. Also, wonder how you'll order the bottles... an email request like this on each perfume page, or can you do multiple at once do you think..?
    Very good question, and I am not sure.
    someone on this thread will help with the info.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  2. #512
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah1919 View Post
    I was super quick too, so I feel like I would probably get a confirmation.
    I was quick too. No problems with the site.
    Again, fingers crossed.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  3. #513
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    I feel like with the last release though, people were getting confirmation and billing emails very soon after completion. Going on a half hour now????

  4. #514

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    I donīt understand anything. What happened? Does anyone know? I was in front of the computer about 15 minutes before the time, refreshing the website continuously. When the time came, everything was the same and suddenly the server stopped working, of course. Two minutes later the set was sold out. I didn't even see the buy button... "Stranger Things" Was the reservation by mail like the other time and I didn't find out?.. The rarest purchase in the world ...

  5. #515

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    yea about 20 seconds after it was officially 6:15 the site finally changed, but subtly. A small link appeared that said "to order the set click here."

  6. #516
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah1919 View Post
    I feel like with the last release though, people were getting confirmation and billing emails very soon after completion. Going on a half hour now????
    What's scary is, even though the Discovery set says Sold Out,
    you can still click the Click Here , and it prompts you to the required email page.
    Soooo, I haven't got an email from them yet .
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  7. #517
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwich72 View Post
    I donīt understand anything. What happened? Does anyone know? I was in front of the computer about 15 minutes before the time, refreshing the website continuously. When the time came, everything was the same and suddenly the server stopped working, of course. Two minutes later the set was sold out. I didn't even see the buy button... "Stranger Things"
    Wasn’t even a buy button, I refreshed constantly and got a “click here” to reserve and then prompted to enter my email. And that was it.

  8. #518
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Just got the PayPal link to pay!

  9. #519

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    got my invoice, paid, 94 bux.

  10. #520

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    I received the invoice. $94 total for the sample set

  11. #521
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah1919 View Post
    Just got the PayPal link to pay!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swoleiosis View Post
    got my invoice, paid, 94 bux.
    Quote Originally Posted by bl00drunzcold View Post
    I received the invoice. $94 total for the sample set
    Me 4 . That was so easy.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  12. #522
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Yep, $94

    A lot for 4ml of juice (although obviously ridiculously high quality) but I needed to do it, to help me decide my future routes

  13. #523

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    OOOH! Didnīt see that link .. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. At least I have my bottle of Kinam. I would prefer do this by email like last time. Was easiest (or I was luckier), depending on how you look at it. It will be difficult to choose without having tried this time. Maybe I'll go for Agar Parisien. Itīs what makes me more curiousity. (fingers crossed)

    Looking forward to reading the first impressions when you get the samples set. I believe that they can be really useful for those who did not succeed and of course ĄCongratulations to all the lucky ones!

  14. #524

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    I needed the sample set. Do I want agar parisien or sultan pasha chypre narcisse? agar attar or is it too sweet? neriko or is it too light? I have no idea what to expect!

  15. #525
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwich72 View Post
    OOOH! Didnīt see that link .. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. At least I have my bottle of Kinam. I would prefer do this by email like last time. Was easiest (or I was luckier), depending on how you look at it. It will be difficult to choose without having tried this time. Maybe I'll go for Agar Parisien. Itīs what makes me more curiousity. (fingers crossed)
    I’ll trade you the sample box for your Kinam!!

  16. #526

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Samples are still available at the moment I think

  17. #527

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah1919 View Post
    I’ll trade you the sample box for your Kinam!!
    hahaha I'll think about it .. emm I don't think so

  18. #528
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyEmerald View Post
    Samples are still available at the moment I think
    Sorry, the click here link has been removed .
    Says Sold Out.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  19. #529

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Sorry, the click here link has been removed .
    Says Sold Out.
    do not give false hopes hahaha

  20. #530
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    130

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Please post your impressions of the samples once you get them!! I slept in and missed the train...
    Currently wearing: Kyara by Di Ser

  21. #531

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    I set an alarm and never got a buy option! Oh well!

  22. #532
    Dependent Cheetah1919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    1,716

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Proust_Madeleine View Post
    I set an alarm and never got a buy option! Oh well!
    It was weird, it was the TINIEST little “click here” button, don’t even think it was highlighted!
    I’m surprised I even saw it, and even more surprised my adult finger could click it and activate it!

  23. #533
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Proust_Madeleine View Post
    I set an alarm and never got a buy option! Oh well!
    I sat on the page main page from 6:05 , and kept clicking to the Discovery Set.
    Refreshed a few times of course, but I don't think I had too.
    The booking eventually did show up .
    It wasn't exactly at 6:15 , but it was in that time slot.
    I'm not sure how many discovery sets Taha had available .
    They did sell out extremely fast.
    Sorry you weren't able to snag one.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  24. #534
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SOB111 View Post
    Please post your impressions of the samples once you get them!! I slept in and missed the train...
    Will do.
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  25. #535

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    I sat on the page main page from 6:05 , and kept clicking to the Discovery Set.
    Refreshed a few times of course, but I don't think I had too.
    The booking eventually did show up .
    It wasn't exactly at 6:15 , but it was in that time slot.
    I'm not sure how many discovery sets Taha had available .
    They did sell out extremely fast.
    Sorry you weren't able to snag one.
    Glad you got one!

  26. #536
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Proust_Madeleine View Post
    Glad you got one!
    Thank you .
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  27. #537
    Super Member joe king's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    melbourne, australia
    Posts
    174

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    This Kinam Attar smells amazing, and silage and longevity are enormous.
    I think I have found a new favourite perfumer (sorry RA)

  28. #538
    Basenotes Plus

    JBS1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Just got my tracking info .
    Should be here by Friday.
    Shipped from DIAMOND BAR, CA 91765
    Currently wearing: Elite by Floris

  29. #539
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Chi-town
    Posts
    29

    Default Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    Just got my tracking info .
    Should be here by Friday.
    Shipped from DIAMOND BAR, CA 91765
    Diamond Bar CA

    Sounds like a regional center for AA in US.

    Yay, Friday sounds exciting.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hosaynmujtaba; 20th October 2020 at 01:11 PM.

  30. #540

    Default Re: Agar Aura - Official discussion thread

    Cali people get to test them out today, jealous.




Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Agar aura
    By tushar in forum Items for Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21st May 2020, 10:01 PM
  2. Agar Aura
    By cwill in forum Online Shopping
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th January 2014, 03:39 PM
  3. OUD,s from Agar Aura
    By garionuk13 in forum Just Starting Out
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 4th March 2011, 03:15 PM
  4. Agar Aura
    By ccck in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10th January 2010, 11:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000