Code of Conduct

Default Parfums de Marly Layton - Batch Code 0140038

Just purchased a new bottle of PDM Layton with batch code 0140038. Does anyone know what year this is from/formulated? I'm thinking 2020 since the batch/lot number starts with 0. (i.e. 821801 = 2018).

I guess this doesn't really matter much since I can apply it on my skin and see if I enjoy the smell/performance. Wondering if anyone had a similar batch code and if the scent is anything similar to their 2016 bottles.

Thanks!

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Default Re: Parfums de Marly Layton - Batch Code 0140038

Quote Originally Posted by cwh2896 View Post

I guess this doesn't really matter much since I can apply it on my skin and see if I enjoy the smell/performance.
    Exactly! Welcome to you cwh2896! Enjoy your time here at Basenotes!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Parfums de Marly Layton - Batch Code 0140038

Quote Originally Posted by cwh2896 View Post
    Just purchased a new bottle of PDM Layton with batch code 0140038. Does anyone know what year this is from/formulated? I'm thinking 2020 since the batch/lot number starts with 0. (i.e. 821801 = 2018).

I guess this doesn't really matter much since I can apply it on my skin and see if I enjoy the smell/performance. Wondering if anyone had a similar batch code and if the scent is anything similar to their 2016 bottles.

Thanks!
    Pretty sure you're right on with your guess that its a 2020 batch. And I doubt that it is going to be exactly the same as a 2016 batch, which has now had 5 years to macerate and mature. But it is the same fragrance.