Code of Conduct

Question Leather Focused Creations

I have found so much inspiration from all of you in this forum and I was wondering if anyone has dabbled or created any of there own versions reminiscent of Tom Fordís Tuscan Leather or his newer flanker Ombrť Leather with the focus obviously being on the leather and suede aspects and if you would mind sharing any successful and pleasing formulas that you came up with? Thanks!

Default Re: Leather Focused Creations

If youíre looking for a nice clean leather accord, Jamie has a great one on his website fraterperfumes.com. Itís called Cuir leather and you will have to pay for membership (itís like five bucks a month for the accords i believe). Itís also got loads of other fantastic formulas. I could share some of my accords but they arenít anywhere as good as his.

Default Re: Leather Focused Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Levanthenon View Post
    If you’re looking for a nice clean leather accord, Jamie has a great one on his website fraterperfumes.com. It’s called Cuir leather and you will have to pay for membership (it’s like five bucks a month for the accords i believe). It’s also got loads of other fantastic formulas. I could share some of my accords but they aren’t anywhere as good as his.
    Thanks for the recommendation! In addition to just a leather accord I was more referring to any formulas or entire creations but like Tom Ford’s with leather being the star.