Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default Chanel add L'Eau Privée to Coco Mademoiselle line-up

Dependent

Default Re: Chanel add L'Eau Privée to Coco Mademoiselle line-up

Not a fan of Oliver Polge, but will probably try this one. I really liked the original, so I'm interested to see how this one turns out.

Tried this, and loved it! The citrus is turned up, and the patch is either gone, or turned way down. Sillage and longevity, of course are not as big as org. Coco Mad edp, edt, etc. Also, this new one is not an edp or edt, it's a mist/edc, per the Chanel sales associate. Never the less, it's fabulous, and on my want list.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

My granddaughter might be interested in this one.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRainbow View Post
    Tried this, and loved it! The citrus is turned up, and the patch is either gone, or turned way down. Sillage and longevity, of course are not as big as org. Coco Mad edp, edt, etc. Also, this new one is not an edp or edt, it's a mist/edc, per the Chanel sales associate. Never the less, it's fabulous, and on my want list.
    and how long did it last for you? I heard this new version wasn't lasting so much, but I'm gonna buy it anyways lol x

I'm very interested

I bought it and it's very nice, I thought the longevity was pretty good.
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

I tried it and it smells very nice, brighter and citrusier than other Coco Mademoiselles, but not as extra tart/dry as EDT, it's milder and softer.
    Alas, on me it was VERY short-lived - but I have that problem with all Coco Mademoiselle line, I guess I'm just partly anosmic to some components in them as I either smell them all very faintly or just stop smelling them all rather quickly, and it seems like other people experience this line differently.

(Well, Intense stays longer and stronger on me, but that's because of the patchouli, and I stop smelling all the other parts quickly, too. I almost can't smell Zen by Shiseido and any citrusy tops by L'Erbolario although I love most citrusy fragrances, so probably some kind of anosmia or overload and nose shut-off for some accord, aromachemical or natural material is here on my part.)