Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - September 2020

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - September 2020

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Basenotes Member LinePlaneVolume's Avatar
    MD > LA > NYC > Chicago > MSP > NYC > LA > Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte
    Hey, hednic. I'm assuming you are using the Astier De Villatte incenses, right? Have a few recommendations for where to start with that brand?

Quote Originally Posted by LinePlaneVolume View Post
    Hey, hednic. I'm assuming you are using the Astier De Villatte incenses, right? Have a few recommendations for where to start with that brand?
    Sorry, we are using the candles.

Voluspa "Ambre Lumiere" candle
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Sorry, we are using the candles.
    Well, in that case, which are some of the candles you feel are with trying as a starter? Of the nicer candles, we really like Carriere Freres, and are always looking for others to get into.

Quote Originally Posted by LinePlaneVolume View Post
    Well, in that case, which are some of the candles you feel are with trying as a starter? Of the nicer candles, we really like Carriere Freres, and are always looking for others to get into.
    My wife and I are partial to "Rue Saint Honore", but all the others are very nice also IMO. We buy (my wife buys) hundreds in bulk once a year from the shop in Paris and have them shipped to the States, as we light 15 per day in our home.

I'll keep that in mind, and try out some of the incense as well. Thanks for sharing!

Basenotes Plus

Five Hills Gozan

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

"Sweet Frosting" by Yankee Candle.

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

My office is reveling in a long discontinued Anthousa Sacred Myrrh diffuser that I’ve been hoarding for close to 20 yrs! I happened to find a scent breakdown recently and no surprise it was a jasmine-laced myrrh! Perfect for a jasmine addict like me. I don’t want to wear this lovely fragrance but I wish I had more than my one last diffuser left. A very sad state of affairs indeed.

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

I used my bottle of Classic Match for the upstairs rooms last night.
    "Ducks eat for free at Subway."
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Voluspa "Ambre Lumiere" candle
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Home Sweet Home by Yankee Candle

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte