Code of Conduct
Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2020

NEW: Mith - Mandarino Nobile For Women!

Mandarino Nobile by Mith is a fragrance for women. Top notes are orange blossom, orange, mandarin orange, neroli and bergamot; middle notes are iris, mimosa, tangerine, peony and rose; base notes are musk, cedar, vetiver, benzoin and incense.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Mith - Mimosa Nobile For Women!

Mimosa Nobile by Mith is a fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange and anise; middle notes are mimosa, rose, jasmine and ylang-ylang; base notes are cedar, sandalwood, vanilla, cassis and aldehydes.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Mith - Peonia Nobile For Women!

Peonia Nobile by Mith is a fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, grass, bitter orange and neroli; middle notes are peony, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, mimosa, orchid, rose, litchi, peach, tea and bamboo; base notes are musk, powdery notes, oakmoss and fig leaf.

NEW: Mith - Rose For Women!

Rosa Nobile by Mith is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are mandarin orange, bergamot and pepper; middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley, peony, violet and powdery notes; base notes are cedar, ambergris and musk.

NEW: Aura - Aura For Her For Women!

Aura For Her by Aura is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Aura For Her was launched in 2019. Top note is red fruits; middle notes are violet and ylang-ylang; base notes are patchouli and vanilla.

NEW: AKParfume - Attente D'Amour For Women!

Attente d’Amor by AKParfume is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Attente d’Amor was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Andrew Karateev. Top notes are lemon, bergamot, melon and peach; middle notes are lilac, violet, cyclamen and rose; base notes are cedar, musk, vanilla, amber, sandalwood and patchouli.

NEW: AKParfume - Basio Estivo For Women!

Basio Estivo by AKParfume is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Basio Estivo was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Andrew Karateev. Top notes are orange, mandarin orange, lily-of-the-valley, bergamot and watermelon; middle notes are jasmine, rose, orange blossom and violet leaf; base notes are cedar, musk, ylang-ylang, amber and vanilla.

NEW: AKParfume - Fiori Del Paradiso For Women!

Fiori Del Paradiso by AKParfume is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Fiori Del Paradiso was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Andrew Karateev. Top notes are cyclamen, lily-of-the-valley and watermelon; middle notes are pink pepper, patchouli, jasmine and rose; base notes are tuberose, osmanthus, musk, amber and vanilla.

NEW: Y25 - In The Mood For Love F For Women!

"In the mood for Love” collection was inspired by the 2000 romantic drama film by Wong Kar Wai, in the attempt to combine two idealistic conception, Love - and Fragrance.

Same as Love, Fragrance is a nocturne of emotions. While Love creates emotions, Fragrance reserves and enhances them.
    The moment when “In the mood for Love" gently touch the skin, you may suddenly recall all those hidden fantasies, emotional longings, and unspoken desires you once had.
    Top notes are lychee, apricot; middle notes are lily of the valley, tuberose, lotus, neroli, elemi, rose de mai; base notes are white musk, amber, tobacco, white musk, cashmeran.
    In The Mood For Love F was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Huynh Hai Yen.

NEW: Pierre Alexander - Lygia For Women!

Lygia by Pierre Alexander is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Lygia was launched in 2019. Top note is citruses; middle notes are oriental woodsy notes, italian jasmine and mimosa; base notes are ceylon cinnamon, pink pepper, musk and amber.

NEW: Asgharali - Tuba For Women!

Tuba by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mango and papaya; middle notes are jasmine, lily and rose; base notes are resins, sweet notes, amber and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Tropical Charm For Women!

Tropical Charm by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are lemon and bergamot; middle notes are rose, jasmine and peach; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Sea Breeze For Women!

Sea Breeze by Asgharali is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Top notes are green notes, fruity notes and aldehydes; middle notes are floral notes and sea notes; base notes are woody notes, musk, amber and resins.

NEW: Asgharali - Saving Grace For Women!

Saving Grace by Asgharali is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes and citruses; middle notes are floral notes and woody notes; base notes are woody notes and amber.

NEW: Asgharali - Pleasant Mist For Women!

Pleasant Mist by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are fruity notes and lemon; middle notes are floral notes and jasmine; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Pink Topaz For Women!

Pink Topaz by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, peach, pear and green notes; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, rose, palisander rosewood and jasmine; base notes are amber, resins, musk and sandalwood.

NEW: Asgharali - My Fantasy For Women!

My Fantasy by Asgharali is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are anise, aldehydes, fruity notes and mandarin orange; middle notes are orange blossom, violet, jasmine and cedar; base notes are vanilla, amber, caramel and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Iris For Women!

Iris by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mango and rum; middle notes are iris and gardenia; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, musk and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Gloire Pour Femme For Women!

Gloire Pour Femme by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are tangerine, peach, coconut and caramel; middle notes are orange blossom, tuberose, violet, jasmine and patchouli; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Dew Drops For Women!

Dew Drops by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are grapefruit, currant buds, raspberry and big strawberry; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, peony and violet; base notes are musk, sandalwood and resins.

NEW: Asgharali - Belle Pour Femme For Women!

Belle Pour Femme by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, orange oil, peach, apple and caramel; middle notes are petitgrain, violet and sandalwood; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Amazing For Women!

Amazing by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, tangerine, orange, raspberry and peach; middle notes are green notes, rose, violet, jasmine, gardenia, orange blossom and sea notes; base notes are patchouli, honey, vanilla, amber and musk.

NEW: Asgharali - Alayna For Women!

Alayna by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are citruses, orange, grapefruit, peach and apple; middle notes are lily-of-the-valley, cedar, jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose; base notes are musk and vanilla.

NEW: Asgharali - Asdaaf Attar For Women!

Asdaaf Attar by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes, saffron and rose; middle note is fruity notes; base notes are amber and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Mashmoon Abyid Attar For Women!

Mashmoom Abyid Attar by Asgharali is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features floral notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Nujoom Attar For Women!

Nujoom Attar by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, lemon, mandarin orange, orange, raspberry, peach and green notes; middle notes are rose, violet, jasmine, gardenia, orange blossom and sea notes; base notes are patchouli, honey, vanilla, musk and amber.

NEW: Asgharali - Rahma Attar For Women!

Rahma Attar by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top note is fruity notes; middle note is rose; base notes are oriental notes and amber.

NEW: Asgharali - Ramouz Attar For Women!

Ramouz Attar by Asgharali is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top note is floral notes; middle notes are floral notes and sweet notes; base notes are musk and sweet notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Sundus Attar For Women!

Sundus Attar by Asgharali is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Top notes are floral notes and oriental notes; middle notes are fruity notes and sweet notes; base notes are musk and woody notes.

NEW: Asgharali - Uswa Attar For Women!

Uswa Attar by Asgharali is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Top notes are mango and papaya; middle notes are jasmine, rose and lily; base notes are resins, sweet notes, amber and musk.

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast