Code of Conduct
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1574
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Re: New Releases - Autumn 2020

NEW: D.S. & Durga - Bleeding Heart Patchouli!

Bleeding Heart Patchouli by D.S. & Durga is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Bleeding Heart Patchouli was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is David Seth Moltz. Top notes are Cardamom, Cedar and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Osmanthus, Orris Root and Cassis; base notes are Patchouli, Indonesian Patchouli Leaf and Opoponax.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: 1907 - Vanilla Dry!

Vanilla Dry by 1907 is a Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanilla Dry was launched in 2020. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Orange and Ylang-Ylang; middle notes are Jasmine, Tiare Flower and Lily-of-the-Valley; base notes are Vanilla, Coconut, Sandalwood and White Musk.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: Daesin - Winter Green!

Winter Green by Dasein is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Winter Green was launched in 2019. Winter Green was created by Josh Meyer and Samantha Rader.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - Bahrain!

Bahrain by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Bergamot and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Amber and Tonka Bean; base notes are Sandalwood, Vanilla and Almond.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - UAE Cardamom!

UAE Cardamom by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Grapefruit and Cardamom; middle notes are Patchouli and Agarwood (Oud); base note is Agarwood (Oud).

NEW: DSH Perfumes - Le Serval!

Le Serval by DSH Perfumes is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Le Serval was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz.

NEW: Teo Cabanel - Oh La La!

Oh LÓ LÓ is a new perfume by TÚo Cabanel for women and men and was released in 2020.

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Hazelnut, Saffron
    Heart Notes
    Tobacco, Iris
    Base Notes
    Tonka bean, Sandalwood, White musk

NEW: Teo Cabanel - Je Ne Sais Quoi!

Je Ne Sais Quoi is a new perfume by TÚo Cabanel for women and men and was released in 2020

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Puffed rice
    Heart Notes
    MatÚ, Violet leaf, Matcha tea
    Base Notes
    Gaiac wood, Tolu balm, Haitian vetiver, Sandalwood

NEW: Teo Cabanel - Tres French!

TrŔs French is a new perfume by TÚo Cabanel for women and men and was released in 2020

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Pear, Peony
    Heart Notes
    Lily-of-the-valley, Jasmine sambac, Crystal accord
    Base Notes
    Sandalwood, Benzoin, Haitian vetiver, White musk

NEW: DSH Perfumes - Flores Bonitas y Corazones Rotos!

Flores Bonitas y Corazones Rotos by DSH Perfumes is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Flores Bonitas y Corazones Rotos was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Dawn Spencer Hurwitz. base notes are Animal notes, Amyris, Orris Root, Bulgarian Rose, Turkish Rose, Rose Leaf, Ambergris, Rose Geranium, Green Leaves, Labdanum, Hay, Jasmine, Cumin, Indian Patchouli, Musk, Ambrette (Musk Mallow), Civet, Cassis, Oakmoss, Bergamot and Peru Balsam.

NEW: Karen Timson - Hermia!

Hermia by Karen Timson is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Karen Timson. Top notes are Mandarin Orange, Pink Pepper and Black Currant; middle notes are Orange Blossom and Basil; base notes are Cedar and Vetiver.

NEW: Karen Timson - Pendragon!

Pendragon by Karen Timson is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Karen Timson. Top notes are Bergamot, Coriander and Herbal Notes; middle note is Leather; base notes are Oakmoss and Sandalwood.

NEW: Karen Timson - Envide!

Envide by Karen Timson is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Karen Timson.

NEW: Yu Parfums - Chapter I!

chapter I by Yu Parfums is a Woody Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. chapter I was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Pluchet.

NEW: Yu Parfums - Chapter II!

chapter II by Yu Parfums is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. chapter II was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Pluchet.

NEW: Yu Parfums - Chapter III!

chapter III by Yu Parfums is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. chapter III was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Kosinski.

NEW: Ensar Oud - Homeros!

Homeros by Ensar Oud is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Homeros was launched in 2020.

"Homeros is an olfactory ode to Odysseus that captures the Antalyan air, Ithaca’s flowers, its fruits, the dry salty seaside cool which stirred up countless ideas to create an iconic Mediterranean perfume that captures this place and this crazy time, lush with the sweet zest of the midday breeze as you drive by groves of mandarin as wafts of narcissus blow down from the hill.
    Imagine what iodine would do to local habanera laced with the zest of wet saffron and juicy-dry mimosa. A much subdued, rugged even, opening chord caressed by cypress and osmanthus, enlivened by the creamy sweet scent of castoreum and blackcurrant, all enshrouded in wafts of amber-infused tree balsams, musk-laced cacao, and the smooth oudy baritone of Oud Royale 2004.
    They say the journey makes the man. And that’s certainly been the case with this perfume. Homeros is brought to you by the artisanal perfume community for the artisanal perfume community. There weren’t minor tweaks or subtle iterations to the five Odyssey perfumes. Instead, Homeros has been revamped, overhauled and turned into a totally distinct perfume where you’ll only smell a distant echo of The Odyssey’s tone as you sit down to enjoy the destinations’ end." - a note from the brand.

NEW: One Seed - Field!

Field by One Seed is a Floral Green fragrance for women and men. Field was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Liz Cook.

NEW: Miguel Matos - Fado Jasmin!

Fado Jasmim by Miguel Matos is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Fado Jasmim was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Miguel Matos. Top notes are Banana, Lemon Leaf, Passionfruit and Plum; middle notes are Jasmine Sambac, Indole, Tuberose, Peach and Rose; base notes are Oakmoss, Civet, Agarwood (Oud), Coconut, Amber, Ambergris, Musk and Coumarin.

NEW: Miguel Matos - Germaine Green!

Germaine Green by Miguel Matos is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Germaine Green was launched in 2020. The nose behind this fragrance is Miguel Matos. Top notes are Lime, Bergamot, Juniper, Lavender and Cypress; middle notes are Violet, Sage, Wintergreen, Pine and Basil; base notes are Vetiver, Leather, Patchouli and Musk.

NEW: Regime Des Fleurs - Batsheva!

Batsheva by Regime des Fleurs is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Batsheva was launched in 2020.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - Kuwait!

Kuwait by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Rosemary, Sea water and Cardamom; middle notes are Saffron, Jasmine and Tonka Bean; base notes are Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla and Agarwood (Oud).

NEW: Tom Daxon - Fuyu!

Fuyu by Tom Daxon is a Floral fragrance for women and men. Fuyu was launched in 2019. Top note is White Pear; middle notes are Jasmine and Orris; base notes are Musk and Texas Cedar.

NEW: Alexandria Fragrances - Cacao Dreams!

Cacao Dreams Prive by Alexandria Fragrances is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Cacao Dreams Prive was launched in 2019. The nose behind this fragrance is Hany Hafez.

NEW: Alexandria Fragrances - H'Ani!

H'Ani by Alexandria Fragrances is a Floral fragrance for women and men. H'Ani was launched in 2019. Top notes are Bergamot, Green Notes, Ginger and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Black Currant, Turkish Rose and Cardamom; base notes are Patchouli and Cedar.

NEW: Helan - Melagrana Del Bosforo!

Melagrana del Bosforo by Helan is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Pomegranate, Pink Pepper, Cardamom and Fruits; middle notes are Apple Blossom, Orange Blossom, Incense and Grapefruit blossom; base notes are Sandalwood, White Wood, Musk, Vetiver and Guaiac Wood.

NEW: Helan - Tonka & Pepe Rosa!

Tonka & Pepe Rosa by Helan is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Vanilla and Green Pepper; middle notes are Jasmine, Cashmere Wood, Lily and Palisander Rosewood; base notes are Tonka Bean, Hay and Musk.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - T01!

T01 by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Bergamot, Powdery Notes and Musk; middle notes are Fig and Peony; base note is Sandalwood.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - KSA!

KSA by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Musk and Saffron; middle notes are Patchouli and Vanilla; base notes are Cambodian Oud and Taif Rose.

NEW: Taif Al Emirat - T02!

T02 by Taif Al Emarat is a fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Bergamot and Cambodian Oud; middle notes are Vanilla and Dark Chocolate; base note is Patchouli.

Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast