Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: What Hermes are you still wearing?

I have Equipage, Bel Ami, Eau d’Hermes, Eau de Cologne, and Rocabar in my collection.
    Currently wearing: Jasmine by Floris

I love Equipage Geranium and Eau des Merveilles.

Basenotes Plus

I have the following:

Bel Ami (vintage)
    Eau d'Hermès (vintage)
    Eau d'Orange Vert (vintage)
    Equipage (vintage)
    Hermèssence: Agar Ebène, Ambre Narguilé, Paprika Brasil, Santal Massoïa
    Terre d'Hermès Parfum
    Terre d'Hermès Eau Intense Vétiver

Plus a mini of Rocabar, a sample (as yet untried) of Equipage Geranium, and Eau de Citron Noir liquid hand soap.

I'm happy with most, and would consider a few more. Eau d'Orange Vert isn't really my thing, but it was a gift I keep for its sentimental value. I don't think I'd go for a FB of Rocabar, and I probably won't replenish the hand soap—not because it smells bad, but because it's strong enough to interfere with my fragrance exploration.
    Currently wearing: Snuff by Elsa Schiaparelli

I love Hermes! They are my favorite designer house.

I'm a woman, and the ones I own are 24 Faubourg, Elixir des Merveilles, Ambre Narguile, Rouge Hermes, Galop, Rose Amazone, and Kelly Caleche. Also enjoy a lot of the classic masculines (Terre and flankers, Bel Ami, Rocabar, etc...), Vetiver Tonka, Caleche, Agar Ebene, Myrrhe Eglantine, Eau des Merveilles, Twilly.... Will likely be buying more Hermes fragrances in the future.
    Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Orientals (especially spicy, woody, and floral orientals)
    Boozy notes
    Chypres (especially with real oakmoss)
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances
    Great longevity and sillage

TdH
    Concentree d'Orange Vert
    Un Jardin Sur Le Nil (which I think is an underappreciated gem)

I also bought 24 Faubourg Eau Delicate for my wife until I couldn't find it anymore.
    Currently wearing: L'Anarchiste by Caron

Bel Ami, Equipage, TdH. Certainly one of my favorite houses. Backups of backups of...
    Wanna Shop? --> Buzier's Sales

MY TOP SHELF: Azzaro pH, Bel Ami, Blackbird, Blend 30, Cuba, Davidoff '84, Derby, Edition, Equipage, Jules, Knize Ten, Kouros, Leather Oud, Puredistance M, Santal Noble, Tribute Attar, Yatagan
    Currently wearing: Santalum by Profumum

I totally agree with just about everything you said! I had the same experience sleeping on Hermes for years until now only to discover it might low key be my favorite house out there (not sure yet if it can fully dethrone Frederic Malle as my fave).

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Interesting thread. They aren't discussed as much due to several reasons -

1. No trendy fresh woody-amber aimed at men.
    2. Not as much prolific as other brands (a good thing in my book).
    3. Hermessence - I think these fall short of people's expectations because they aren't generally powerful, bombastic perfumes.

Hermes is all about understated elegance, and their perfumes reflect that. I agree that I've found Nagel's works to be a bit underwhelming so far except Galop and Twilly. Note that not discussed as much doesn't mean they don't sale well, or that they are not well-reviewed.

Actually I had personally ignored the brand and its perfumes for many years (till about 2018), simply because I was into heavier, darker and stronger perfumes. Now I think Hermes makes some of the most refined and interesting perfumes.

I tremendously like Bel Ami Vetiver, Equipage Geranium and Epice Marine. Bel Ami Vetiver is a cool smooth vetiver-leather, with all the sharp spices in Bel Ami dialed down. Equipage Geranium is one of the best masculine releases of the last ten years in my books, a wonderful modern aromatic composition with a subtle sandalwood dry-down. Epice Marine takes cue from Eau d'Hermes and Declaration but is a refinement of that theme, and one of the best fresh-spicy perfumes around.

I have Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, which, I'd argue, is a superior fresh scent to other alternatives such as Dior Homme Sport / Cologne or the sporty ones from Chanel. The earlier releases in the Les Jardin line are generally good, with Sur Le Nil being my favourite. I have worn Vetiver Tonka a lot, a delightful fresh-sweet scent which is a great alternative to vanillas and darker perfumes in cool/cold weather. Ambre Narguile is a very distinctive and legitimate amber-tobacco-gourmand; and I'd be getting a bottle of Cuir d'Ange sooner rather than later.

I agree that they all smell very contemporary, and are all elegant, diffusive perfumes. One has to remember that we live in an age of instant gratification where we hear most the loudest and most frequent voices. Most of the Hermes perfumes are not top note wonders or ones, but need to be worn at least a few times, and are eventually more rewarding as they do not fail to sustain interest.

Thanks for your post and nice to find another Agar Ebene fan. The Hermessence line is very unisex to me so nice to see a woman's perspective on the brand. Now I'm going to contradict myself and say I tried Cedre Sambac and Myrrhe Eglantine but found them a touch feminine for me. But I hate to put it that way because I can totally see a guy pulling them off, so I should just say they are lovely but not for me. Poivre Samarcande might be the most masculine of the bunch, but I can also see that totally working on a woman.

I'm also super curious about Rose Amazone!

Quote Originally Posted by 24 Faubourg View Post
    I love Hermes! They are my favorite designer house.

I'm a woman, and the ones I own are 24 Faubourg, Elixir des Merveilles, Ambre Narguile, Rouge Hermes, Galop, Rose Amazone, and Kelly Caleche. Also enjoy a lot of the classic masculines (Terre and flankers, Bel Ami, Rocabar, etc...), Vetiver Tonka, Caleche, Agar Ebene, Myrrhe Eglantine, Eau des Merveilles, Twilly.... Will likely be buying more Hermes fragrances in the future.

Still wearing Terre d’Hermès parfum regularly, and Terre d’Hermès Eau Tres Fraiche is a summer staple tied with MI for favorite aquatic.
    It's really quite pleasant, except for the smell (...)
    -"Mama", My Chemical Romance

Between two pine trees

Galop - one of the top 10 in my collection
    Hermessence Cedre Sambac
    Eau de Rhubarb Ecarlate
    Voyage d’Hermes
    Bel Ami

How do you like Santal Massoïa compared to the others? I'm really intrigued by the description of this one but it is one that always slips my mind when I have the chance to try it. Does it perform as poorly as some say? So far I've not had a problem with performance having tried Rose Ikebana, Vetiver Tonka, Poivre Samarcande, Epice Marine, and Agar Ebene. But it sounds like Santal might not last even as long as those.

Quote Originally Posted by PStoller View Post
    I have the following:

Bel Ami (vintage)
    Eau d'Hermès (vintage)
    Eau d'Orange Vert (vintage)
    Equipage (vintage)
    Hermèssence: Agar Ebène, Ambre Narguilé, Paprika Brasil, Santal Massoïa
    Terre d'Hermès Parfum

Plus a mini of Rocabar, a sample (as yet untried) of Equipage Geranium, and Eau de Citron Noir liquid hand soap.

I'm happy with most, and would consider a few more. Eau d'Orange Vert isn't really my thing, but it was a gift I keep for its sentimental value. I don't think I'd go for a FB of Rocabar, and I probably won't replenish the hand soap—not because it smells bad, but because it's strong enough to interfere with my fragrance exploration.

1) TdH Eau Trés Fraiche (regular TdH is out as of this year and this is my 3rd bottle, so it’s a wrap I guess)

2) TdH Eau Intense Vétiver (casually wearing it but not entirely convinced, would make a great candle)

3) Ambre Narguilé

4) Vetiver Tonka

I think VT is my favourite and is the first I’ll repurchase. A tame outing but lovely with its quiet nuances - pure JCE the entire way. I’ve been wearing ETF since release and I’ve been unconvinced by the final mLs remaining that it will be replaced. Very good but change was in order. I can still see me swinging back to these parts in a few years, though.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by cheapimitation View Post
    How do you like Santal Massoïa compared to the others? I'm really intrigued by the description of this one but it is one that always slips my mind when I have the chance. Does it perform as poorly as some say? So far with Rose Ikebana, Vetiver Tonka, and Agar Ebene I don't have any performance issues at all.
    It slips my mind, too, which probably doesn't bode well! But then, I've acquired and auditioned a stupid quantity of fragrances in the past year, which isn't ideal for forming detailed assessments. My wardrobe doesn't even indicate that I've worn it, which means it would have been before I started registering my SOTD in August 2019. I'll see about working it in soon so I can tell you something more useful.
    Currently wearing: Snuff by Elsa Schiaparelli

everyday i'm samplin'

Terre EDT is the only one I've kept. I like it. Its classy, put together. I find it effortless, which is great sometimes.
    I smell.

Original TdH (it's changed a lot but I have a couple of bottles from years ago)
    Vetiver Tonka
    Santal Massoia
    Osmanthe Yunan
    Eau d'Orange Verte
    Bel Ami

I wear these on a fairly regular basis - VT is for when I fly, which hasn't been much since Wuhan Virus hit . . .
    “Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
    ― Isaac Asimov

I think you misunderstood me, I said "discussed" not "discounted". I don't really care whether it is discounted or not, unless your point is that it isn't discussed as much because it isn't found discounted as often as others...

Also what you said about keeping a low profile is exactly what I meant by it and it is one of the things I appreciate about the house. I like the understated elegance of their releases and the lack of following trends.
    Apologies - I had completely misread your entire first paragraph, so I have now edited my original response to you.

I know what you mean by "understated elegance" and that is a very fitting phrase for Hermes. Even their leather-bound atomisers are classy and make for the perfect travel companion.

How do you like Santal Massoïa compared to the others? I'm really intrigued by the description of this one but it is one that always slips my mind when I have the chance to try it. Does it perform as poorly as some say? So far I've not had a problem with performance having tried Rose Ikebana, Vetiver Tonka, Poivre Samarcande, Epice Marine, and Agar Ebene. But it sounds like Santal might not last even as long as those.
    Santal is quite a poor performer in my books (as is the whole Hermessence line, but I suspect this may be intentional), but if you have no performance issues with something like Poivre Samarcande, you may well be OK with the Santal. I found the Poivre the best of the line (for me). That opening woody burst is magnificent, but I couldn't take the ISO E Super in the dry down as seems to be the fashion with pepper-themed scents.

It's really best to sample before you buy though.

Santal is quite a poor performer in my books (as is the whole Hermessence line, but I suspect this may be intentional), but if you have no performance issues with something like Poivre Samarcande, you may well be OK with the Santal. I found the Poivre the best of the line (for me). That opening woody burst is magnificent, but I couldn't take the ISO E Super in the dry down as seems to be the fashion with pepper-themed scents.

It's really best to sample before you buy though.

Nerf Herder

Haven't been active here of late, but still enjoy my Hermes.

Concetree d'Orange Vert gets the most rotation from me, especially in warm weather. TdH Parfum is one of my favourites. Will probably sell my EdT and Eau Intense Vetiver. The mood just never strikes me to put them on.

Chasing Eau d'Hermes vintage will be a pet project once I've hit my next savings goal. Made 3 purchases in the last couple of days so I need to slow down a bit.
    “Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.” - Oscar Wilde

I own Terre d'hermes and love it.

I have tried bel amis vetiver and found it so pleasant I explored further down the vetiver scent.

I have tried Bel Amis and that may well be a purchase in the near future.

I also wear eau d'orange vert deoderant stick. It is a sharp clean fresh scent ideal as a deoderant.

hermes.jpg
    Currently wearing: Bel Ami by Hermès

vintage Eau d'Hermes, Parfum d'Hermes, Caleche

of the newer ilk I sampled and enjoyed Concentree d'Orange Vert and maybe the rhubarb one a little

The Devil in the Details
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    I think the reason chatter about them has died down is because while JC Ellena was the house nose, he created so much discussion because his style was so radical. Without him, their image as traditionalists has again been restored.

Eau d'Hermes is always in constant contention for my #1 slot, plus I enjoy Hiris, Bel Ami, Voyage, Caleche, etc etc.
    J-C Ellena is a perfumer that I feel "old guard" types love to hate on because his style is the antithesis of what they have come to associate with quality perfumery: He is light and transparent in place of heavy or opaque. He freely wields aromachemicals and doesn't try to hide them behind more-recognizable natural notes (whether real or not).

Synthetics take center stage rather than provide a backbone to more-lucid materials which bothers the artisanal/naturalist types, and his fragrances are seldom potent in projection, which is usually associated with cheap for better or worse by folks fishing to be noticed for compliments.

The merit/value of his work will always be argued because so little of it falls neatly into any acute areas of interest within the fragrance community, save maybe his own fans (who probably get beat up for their lunch money by the oakmoss gang on the school playground).

Quote Originally Posted by rum View Post
    Regarding Hermes keeping a "low profile", it's worth noting that Hermes (and some other comparable brands) are more conservative than most. They don't follow the latest trends; neither do they come out with a new fragrance and accompanying flanker every few months. For example, ever seen Hermes put out a new oud fragrance every year? (Yes, they have one in the Hermessence collection but they released that donkeys years after everyone else did).

I personally found the Hermessence collection most underwhelming - there were a couple that caught my attention but none that I was keen to own. They do have some true gems in their regular collections. Bel Ami and Terre d'Hermes (Parfum) are two of my all time favourites that I could never see myself without. Terre is a legendary J-C Ellena creation, with Bel Ami being an absolute 80s classic. I would class both as being in the all-time fragrance Hall of Fame.

But there are plenty more to discover. Regular Equipage has its fans for example and JCE has updated these by giving them a modern twist. Equipage Geranium and Bel Ami Vetiver are both BN favourites - they have quite a following on here. Whilst I don't personally like these, I do hold them in high regard given what JCE has done to them.

Alas, the brand may change direction under their new in-house perfumer, so who knows where things will go.
    I find a lot of the Hermèssence range to be underwhelming too, but I think that may be more a telltale sign of Christine Nagel sort of living in the shadow of Jean-Claude Ellena's ethereal style. She interprets his style in an even more minimalist manner, listing just two or three notes in a breakdown pyramid, filling in the blanks with anonymous aroma materials that you're hard pressed to figure out unless youi're Luca Turin and have a nose to decipher a polycyclic musk from a macrocyclic musk (and most of us don't hahaha).

The legacy stuff is still great, and a lot of the legacy women's line like Calèche and Amazone get slept on by Basenoters in my opinions (it's not their fault when so many good vintage Dior, Lanvin, Patou, and Chanel femmes steal the limelight), but they're worth checking out.

Terre d'Hermès might just be the reigning end-all be-all for men in the fragrance community until Hermès makes something with more chutzpah than Voyage d'Hermès

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Interesting thread. They aren't discussed as much due to several reasons -

1. No trendy fresh woody-amber aimed at men.
    2. Not as much prolific as other brands (a good thing in my book).
    3. Hermessence - I think these fall short of people's expectations because they aren't generally powerful, bombastic perfumes.

Hermes is all about understated elegance, and their perfumes reflect that. I agree that I've found Nagel's works to be a bit underwhelming so far except Galop and Twilly. Note that not discussed as much doesn't mean they don't sale well, or that they are not well-reviewed.

Actually I had personally ignored the brand and its perfumes for many years (till about 2018), simply because I was into heavier, darker and stronger perfumes. Now I think Hermes makes some of the most refined and interesting perfumes.

I tremendously like Bel Ami Vetiver, Equipage Geranium and Epice Marine. Bel Ami Vetiver is a cool smooth vetiver-leather, with all the sharp spices in Bel Ami dialed down. Equipage Geranium is one of the best masculine releases of the last ten years in my books, a wonderful modern aromatic composition with a subtle sandalwood dry-down. Epice Marine takes cue from Eau d'Hermes and Declaration but is a refinement of that theme, and one of the best fresh-spicy perfumes around.

I have Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, which, I'd argue, is a superior fresh scent to other alternatives such as Dior Homme Sport / Cologne or the sporty ones from Chanel. The earlier releases in the Les Jardin line are generally good, with Sur Le Nil being my favourite. I have worn Vetiver Tonka a lot, a delightful fresh-sweet scent which is a great alternative to vanillas and darker perfumes in cool/cold weather. Ambre Narguile is a very distinctive and legitimate amber-tobacco-gourmand; and I'd be getting a bottle of Cuir d'Ange sooner rather than later.

I agree that they all smell very contemporary, and are all elegant, diffusive perfumes. One has to remember that we live in an age of instant gratification where we hear most the loudest and most frequent voices. Most of the Hermes perfumes are not top note wonders or ones, but need to be worn at least a few times, and are eventually more rewarding as they do not fail to sustain interest.
    I think you're 100% right. Hermès has refused to cave to trend or hype. No post-aquatic "blue" fragrances, no "club bangers", no nauseatingly sweet ethyl maltol and chocolate orange shower gel cinnamon cereal sugar vomitous nonsense.

They are obstinately French, and too proud to sell their souls like Dior and YSL have by following the money into the US, China, or Russian markets. They make their florals, their leather perfumes, their roses, everything impossibly measured and poised.

The JC-Ellena era was nice because it brought some avant-garde qualities to the house, but Christine Nagel doesn't seem to know where to take things and half lives in his shadow, and half does things the way Hermès has always done them.

Interesting that some of the most loved on here are the old school ones. I'm generally not a fan of vintage or old school fragrances so they are the last ones I have yet to try. Definitely want to get my nose on Equipage, Eau d'Hermes, Rocabar, and Hiris.

As far as Nagel, I think she has done a great job at least based on testing two of her Hermessence releases Agar Ebene and Cedre Sambac. Both have a distinctly different style from Ellena, less transparent, more warm and enveloping while still remaining understated. I tried out Twilly but absolutely hated it haha, it is stronggggg and something in there I really don't like, but otherwise it seems to be a pretty popular release. It is true though that she doesn't have quite the cult following Ellena does, but I'm interested to see how the line develops under her directorship.

Agar Ebene might be my favorite of the whole Hermessence line, yes it relies a touch on trendy fake oud that is so popular right now, but it is so smooth and warm and has a prominent leather note which is divine. I agree with what GoldWineMemories says about Cuir d'ange, it is more a stunningly realistic representation of a smell than a composition I want to wear. Agar Eben hits that spot for me having a luxurious smooth leather note that isn't the only thing going on.
    I can see this. I haven't sampled Agar Ebene or Cedre Sambac, but as I have noted above, Christine Nagel is sorta treading in JC's footsteps half the time, then half the time doing something sorta old hat for the Hermès brand, so if these show her finding her own footing, there may be some good things yet in store, like a new proper (overdue) masculine pillar launch to relieve Terre d'Hermès from it's 14 year flagship duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Reventon View Post
    Haven't been active here of late, but still enjoy my Hermes.

Concetree d'Orange Vert gets the most rotation from me, especially in warm weather. TdH Parfum is one of my favourites. Will probably sell my EdT and Eau Intense Vetiver. The mood just never strikes me to put them on.

Chasing Eau d'Hermes vintage will be a pet project once I've hit my next savings goal. Made 3 purchases in the last couple of days so I need to slow down a bit.
    I'm basically with you. There are so many Hermès perfumes I want: Equipage, Bel Ami, Rocabar, some of the eau de colognes and at least one of the eau de merveilles range.

Problem is, Hermès seldom sees significant discounts and at retail sits between Chanel and Tom Ford ($120+) making them a bit ouchy when I can get discounted niche for that price or have a good vintage cheapie haul that feels pound-for-pound a better value (at least to me).

Finally, to answer OP

My most-worn Hermès is Terre d'Hermès. I simply love the stuff.
    Last edited by Zealot Crusader; 19th September 2020 at 05:09 AM.
    oh look, I have a signature
    Discover a searchable archive of my reviews and more at The Scented Devil
    Currently wearing: Uomo? Moschino by Moschino

I like Hermes a lot. 24, Faubourg and Rouge Hermes are amongst my favourites; Bel Ami is still amazing. I also enjoy the Eaux range (have been meaning to get Concentre d'Orange Verte for ages) and many of the Hermessences.

Like some here, I've hesitated to buy any Hermessence because I find their performance a little lacking for the price, but were I to have unlimited funds, I'd probably pick up Paprika Brasil, Cuir d'Ange, Agar Ebene and Cardamusc.

I really have a fondness for Hermes...

Eau d'Hermès

Eau de Gentiane Blanche

Voyage d'Hermes Parfum

Bel Ami Vetiver

Equipage Géranium

Terre d'Hermès
    Terre d'Hermès Parfum
    Terre d'Hermès Eau Très Fraîche
    Currently wearing: Grey Vetiver by Tom Ford

I own three.

Eau d'Hermes
    Hiris which I never liked but one day suddenly switched to yes this is lovely
    Caleche.
    DONNA
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

I wore 24 Faubourg, Calèche and Amazone back in the day, but lately I tend to forget about them. I do enjoy and own Ambre Narguilé, Cèdre Sambac, Agar Ébène, Osmanthe Yunnan and Vetiver Tonka.

No worries rum happens to all of us! haha

Yea my experience so far is they all last pretty well but projection stays low. I can detect the ones I mentioned all day although they are close to the skin and hardly enveloping.

Thanks for your post Zealot Crusader, I'm always interested in your take and appreciate the thorough analysis!

Wow Eau d'Hermes is popular and it has been completely under the radar for me.

Speaking of Hermes I've slept on, I just realized Galop is quite new and a Nagel release. Somehow when I saw it i just assumed it is another heritage one like Eau d'Hermes, Equipage etc. It is Nagel's first entry into the regular line and it sounds lovely, rose, leather and quince! The price is quite high but seems like you are paying a bit for the bottle. The 50ml bottle is $220 but the 125ml refill is just $250.

The bottle is really nice though:
    galop-d-hermes-parfum--36824-front-1-300-0-1000-1000.jpg

Thanks for your post and nice to find another Agar Ebene fan. The Hermessence line is very unisex to me so nice to see a woman's perspective on the brand. Now I'm going to contradict myself and say I tried Cedre Sambac and Myrrhe Eglantine but found them a touch feminine for me. But I hate to put it that way because I can totally see a guy pulling them off, so I should just say they are lovely but not for me. Poivre Samarcande might be the most masculine of the bunch, but I can also see that totally working on a woman.

I'm also super curious about Rose Amazone!
    I didn't love Cedre Sambac. It was fine, but not fantastic enough to justify a bottle. Myrrhe Eglantine is lovely but I have a lot of roses in my wardrobe already that it felt a bit redundant. Poivre Samarcande is very nice indeed and I could easily see it being unisex.

My next Hermes fragrance purchase will certainly be Agar Ebene.
    Loves:
    Florals (especially rose, tuberose, cherry blossom, orange blossom, osmanthus, ylang ylang, immortelle, violet, jasmine, plum blossom, heliotrope, and iris)
    Boozy notes
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances

I actually have surprisingly little experience with this brand. I quite like Terre EDT and EDP, and Eau d'Hermes.

No worries rum happens to all of us! haha

Yea my experience so far is they all last pretty well but projection stays low. I can detect the ones I mentioned all day although they are close to the skin and hardly enveloping.

Thanks for your post Zealot Crusader, I'm always interested in your take and appreciate the thorough analysis!

Wow Eau d'Hermes is popular and it has been completely under the radar for me.

Speaking of Hermes I've slept on, I just realized Galop is quite new and a Nagel release. Somehow when I saw it i just assumed it is another heritage one like Eau d'Hermes, Equipage etc. It is Nagel's first entry into the regular line and it sounds lovely, rose, leather and quince! The price is quite high but seems like you are paying a bit for the bottle. The 50ml bottle is $220 but the 125ml refill is just $250.

The bottle is really nice though:
    galop-d-hermes-parfum--36824-front-1-300-0-1000-1000.jpg
    Galop took me a while to come around on (leathers usually don't do well for me) but when I did, I fell hard. So glad I own a bottle of this now. The leather is actually quite soft and that quince note is stunning.
    Loves:
    Boozy notes
    Rich gourmands
    Animalic fragrances

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast