Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Question Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    HI, GUYS. I bought a bottle of gucci bloom. As i know the atomizer is black but mine is white (as picture below) Does anyone has the same fragrance? and the atomizer is the same? Batch is 9294 year 2019. They have change the atomizer?

    gucci.jpeg

  2. #2

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabo View Post
    HI, GUYS. I bought a bottle of gucci bloom. As i know the atomizer is black but mine is white (as picture below) Does anyone has the same fragrance? and the atomizer is the same? Batch is 9294 year 2019. They have change the atomizer?

    gucci.jpeg
    Is tha correct?

  3. #3
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,740

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Was it bought from a reputable website or company?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scents And Sense View Post
    Was it bought from a reputable website or company?
    I bought from a person directly. And she says that is original

  5. #5
    Basenotes Junkie Wingie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    The picture you posted shows a black atomizer so just to clarify - is that your bottle in the picture?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingie View Post
    The picture you posted shows a black atomizer so just to clarify - is that your bottle in the picture?
    Yes it is mine. I'll post another photo to explain better. That part should be black too! right?
    nova gucci.jpg

  7. #7
    Basenotes Junkie Wingie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    522

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabo View Post
    Yes it is mine. I'll post another photo to explain better. That part should be black too! right?
    nova gucci.jpg
    Oh, I see. I don’t own Gucci Bloom so can’t compare bottles, but it is quite normal for that part of the sprayer to be white.

  8. #8
    Basenotes Plus
    speckmann0706's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    6,519

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Stop by a Ulta or Sephora and compare with their bottles. I know I once questioned a sprayer on Gucci Guilty Absolute for men and a authentic bottle has a grey sprayer spout and the one I received was white I knew something was up and disposed the fake bottle.

  9. #9
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,740

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    My mom has a authentic Gucci Bloom 30 ml bought from Sephora in December 2018 and it has a black nozzle/atomizer.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Scents And Sense View Post
    My mom has a authentic Gucci Bloom 30 ml bought from Sephora in December 2018 and it has a black nozzle/atomizer.
    Thank you for help

  11. #11
    Dependent
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    1,740

    Default Re: Gucci bloom batch (2019)

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavabo View Post
    Thank you for help
    You're welcome! No prob




Similar Threads

  1. Similar to Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori?
    By jkonick in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29th September 2019, 08:08 AM
  2. 2019 Fahrenheit EDT Batch Anyone Purchased it ?
    By augustya in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th May 2019, 11:13 AM
  3. NEW: Gucci - Gucci Bloom Acqua di Fiori!
    By hednic in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th February 2018, 11:47 AM
  4. NEW: Gucci - Gucci Bloom For Women!
    By hednic in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12th October 2017, 05:46 PM
  5. Gucci to Bloom with new fragrance for women
    By Basenotes Robot in forum Article Comments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11th August 2017, 12:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000