Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Roja Dove Left me Confused ! What do I do ?

Jesus Christ...is not about that he is an salesmen or not, because he talks in general...hot to apply and etc
    You can compare an EDP from one brand vs EDT from another but its not very accurate
    The best you can compare is to, for example, both EDP and EDT from the same brand and same model...i know Roja has EDT for lets say Enigma and also Enigma EDP
    And the result is of course EDP is better, why? because of the complexion and because of the concentration....EDT has around 20-25% max concentration, while EDP has around 70%, this is for Roja
    For example, Creed Aventus has EDP that has around 58-62% concentration...
    So, bottom line, is that, if you want the better product between THE SAME model...you will go always with the EDP
    If you want one EDT model and another EDP different model...and you like both of them at the first try, take the EDP...because the concentration, no matter the brand (original bottle, and not fake) will have over 40% concentration, while the EDT will never find over 20-25% at any brand/model

Basenotes Plus

EDT and EDP will both equally annoy everyone you come across have fun! EDP has anise and vanilla added to the mix but is still strong.

Parfum is like a totally different fragrance does not resemble the other two, it is indeed strong as well but slightly less so. As with all of these nose fatigue will hammer your nose, others will clearly smell you though!

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post
    EDT and EDP will both equally annoy everyone you come across have fun! EDP has anise and vanilla added to the mix but is still strong.

Parfum is like a totally different fragrance does not resemble the other two, it is indeed strong as well but slightly less so. As with all of these nose fatigue will hammer your nose, others will clearly smell you though!

So your serial would be

1. EDP
    2. EDT
    4. Parfum ?

is that how your order would be ?

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Many of us agree, but he doesn't care. His point seems to be that he wants to invade people's space with the scent.

On the one hand he says he doesn't care what people think, and yet he wishes to subject them to his scent.

lol ! Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    Many of us agree, but he doesn't care. His point seems to be that he wants to invade people's space with the scent.

On the one hand he says he doesn't care what people think, and yet he wishes to subject them to his scent.
    He does care what people think, he just doesn't want it to be positive. In which case all 3 Sauvage versions will do nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowtone View Post
    He does care what people think, he just doesn't want it to be positive. In which case all 3 Sauvage versions will do nicely.
    lol

terrible person + terrible perfume = Sauvage

That's quite an equation.