Code of Conduct

Default Areej le Dore series 6 and Agar Aura wanted to share with fellow Basenotes members

Looking for any of the newest Areej le Dore bottles to fulfill splits, especially Grandenia.

Please don't hike up the price, as these will be split at cost, allowing as many fellow Basenotes members the chance to get some.
    Last edited by strifeknot; 29th October 2020 at 07:52 PM.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Big list of niche splits.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Areej le Dore series 6 and Agar Aura wanted to share with fellow Basenotes members

bump
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Default Re: Areej le Dore series 6 and Agar Aura wanted to share with fellow Basenotes members

bump

bump