Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default Room Scent Of The Day - October 2020

What will you be scenting your home with this month?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Room Scent Of The Day - October 2020

Voluspa "Ambre Lumiere" candle
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Eau Rose by Diptyque

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Beene Bowling Green - perfect for Brisbane spring.

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

"Apple Blossom" by Yankee Candle.

"Christmas Cookie" from Yankee Candle.

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

hehe

i fear I am just repeating myself, but....

english oak and redcurrant by jo malone - and yellow roses

roses-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark.B View Post
    hehe

i fear I am just repeating myself, but....

english oak and redcurrant by jo malone - and yellow roses

roses-1.jpg
    Don't worry; I repeat myself all the time.
    I very much appreciate the imagery in your posts.

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Saint Honore" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "La Tournelle" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Aoyama" by Astier De Villatte

"Sweet Frosting" by Yankee Candle.

Today the house is being scented with "Alger" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Anchorage" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Brasilia" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Broadway" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Cabourg" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Delphes" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Honolulu" by Astier De Villatte

Today the house is being scented with "Naples" by Astier De Villatte