Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Jicky - how many sprays for a full wearing out to work, etc.? Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Kaern View Post
    I would only wear it to work if I was an independent tree feller
    aw

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I challenge you to wear 20 sprays of Zafar to work!
    Haha, no no, I'm not a massive sprayer in general - like I would maybe feel a bit uncomfortable if I did 3 sprays of Kouros to work, I think 2 would be fine/alright. But I do wear 'challenging' stuff to work. It's fine!
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!
    Currently wearing: Thé Noir 29 by Le Labo

Basenotes Plus

Little update! I'm wearing my Jicky Parfum for the first time today. Can't tell if I'm going quite anosmic to it right now, but earlier it was QUITE STRONG, lol.

The sprayer on this tester is insane, it might rival or beat the Creed sprayers. I did the first primed partial spray under shirt to left side torso/ribs, then one spray on right side, then 1 spray on each forearm..... that was maybe too much, but it was my first time applying and I didn't realize what a beast of a sprayer it is.

Coworkers noticed it lol.

My bottle is either a 2007 or 2017, 7E01 or something like that. Smells great. Possibly going to pick up another 1-3 of this before they become hard or 'impossible' to find.

Love Jicky.
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Good you are enjoying it! A parfum is usually at least twice the concentration of an edt/edp, so that's why it usually comes in a dab bottle (only the testers come in spray format).

cacio

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Love Jicky.
    Nice! Glad you like it. I love Jicky too!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by cacio View Post
    Good you are enjoying it! A parfum is usually at least twice the concentration of an edt/edp, so that's why it usually comes in a dab bottle (only the testers come in spray format).

cacio
    Yep! that's why I bought the tester, because it's a spray. Much prefer spray!

Quote Originally Posted by Scents And Sense View Post
    Nice! Glad you like it. I love Jicky too!
    All Hail King Kouros!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Little update! I'm wearing my Jicky Parfum for the first time today. Can't tell if I'm going quite anosmic to it right now, but earlier it was QUITE STRONG, lol.

The sprayer on this tester is insane, it might rival or beat the Creed sprayers. I did the first primed partial spray under shirt to left side torso/ribs, then one spray on right side, then 1 spray on each forearm..... that was maybe too much, but it was my first time applying and I didn't realize what a beast of a sprayer it is.

Coworkers noticed it lol.

My bottle is either a 2007 or 2017, 7E01 or something like that. Smells great. Possibly going to pick up another 1-3 of this before they become hard or 'impossible' to find.

Love Jicky.
    Oh so glad you're enjoying it. Yes buy as much as you can.

I wish I knew batch codes but I don't. My hunch is its not 2017.
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: Moustache by Rochas

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Oh so glad you're enjoying it. Yes buy as much as you can.

I wish I knew batch codes but I don't. My hunch is its not 2017.
    If it has 'Guerlain' in cursive script, as in the photo above, it's 2017; if it's in caps, it's 2007.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by saminlondon View Post
    If it has 'Guerlain' in cursive script, as in the photo above, it's 2017; if it's in caps, it's 2007.
    Thanks!
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: Moustache by Rochas