Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sex acoord

Cool sex acoord

Hi everyone, new here, and for my entrée I have this question:

what kind of raw materials should I use to create this manly sex-genital-skin scent? I mean genital, not armpit sweaty... The smell of a guy's crotch at the end of the day, the smell of the glans, the smell of a guys underpants after being worn for a day or 2. But not in a disgusting pervert way, in a, erogenous, pheromone way.

I Would like to add this "dirty manly" note to some floral accords to counterbalance...

Thanks!
    Last edited by undesrois; 31st October 2020 at 02:43 PM.

Default Re: sex acoord

I can’t say for sure but if this were a goal of mine I’d start around civet and indoles though depending how you go about blending you can easily end up with poop, so this could some trials. Seaweed would be good in a salty sense, but I find seaweed far from sexy. A musk like shangralide would be good but could easily come across as deer. Lastly again how you blend I can see cashmeran helping also, when I use cashmeran it does have this slight metallic-ish effect on top notes, not metal metal but something of that sort. Vintage kouros comes to mind, but it’s mostly civet, and something like secretions magnifique just smells like wet damp shit, but there are some facets which could help go in your direction

Hyraceum will give you a nice barnyard smell. Would probably pair well with Oud. Muskrat tincture will add a sharp pee-like note but overall it is a more feminine musk so maybe that in very low dilution with the Hyraceum/Oud.

Basenotes Plus

Sweat is easy... clary sage. Dirty musks are Tonquitone, Muscenone, and Auranone is skin-like. The rest, hmmmmm

Are you trying to be the new Aaron Terrence Hughes? One is enough!
    Andrew Hugg, Lieutenant Colonel, USAF (retired)

don't wash for one week
    then take a bath
    reduce the bath water
    get yourself a nice extract

Hahaha I can soak my balls in some ethanol yes...

Thanks for the replies!
    Last edited by undesrois; 31st October 2020 at 02:38 PM.

xyz
    Last edited by -db-; 9th November 2020 at 05:23 PM.

shangralide
    Came here to say this

Quote Originally Posted by undesrois View Post
    Hahaha I can soak my balls in some ethanol yes... OR NOT

No seriously, I really want to try this. I like to make "edgy" combo's and see what the result is. Like a super feminine, soft heliotroop accord combined with the dirty scent of a man's crotch, what would that give?
    When men think they are special

Dirty Jasmine in small amounts, Sauvignon in smaller amounts, lactones - and build your musk mix in increments

Labdanum definately! Especially ambrarome fraction is what you are looking for.

Basenotes Plus

Hahaha I can soak my balls in some ethanol yes... OR NOT

No seriously, I really want to try this. I like to make "edgy" combo's and see what the result is. Like a super feminine, soft heliotroop accord combined with the dirty scent of a man's crotch, what would that give?

Thanks for the replies, already a big help!

(I'm normal btw )
    "Normal" huh?? I sometimes go to Ghent for work, so next time I'm going to hide if I see you coming

Your idea is even stranger than the Klaus Kinski perfume (Nastassia's weird actor father)...
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ski-14192.html

I haven't smelled the Ramstein "Zwinger" perfume, next time I'm in Germany (next June??) I'll go to a Rossmann drugstore and get one, But maybe yours is weirder also...
    https://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/...ger-56879.html

Secretions Magnifique is just lame, though.
    Last edited by Devil's Son In Law; 23rd October 2020 at 10:27 PM.

For me, this is not weird or strange at all

I mean, come on, we all use animal secretions to transform perfumes into lingering sexy scents. I want to do the same, but this time not with just some urine of a cat or deer, but with with a complex accord that smells like genitals.

Blog Entries

Napoleon to Josephine - Don't wash. I return in one week.

xyz
    Last edited by -db-; 9th November 2020 at 05:22 PM.

I just recalled lactoscaton. This could be used to impart a slightly cheesy but gourmand animalic smell. I see it often compared to civet but I find it far more indolic. It’s easily the most human lactone I’ve ever encountered. Kinda brilliant in florals, gourmands,orientals, and more. I think balls have a slightly phenolic note to them.

Anyway if you successfully create a convincing miel de cojones parfum I want the recipe or a sample. This could be your magnum opus.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by ionone View Post
    don't wash for one week
    then take a bath
    reduce the bath water
    get yourself a nice extract
    Belle Delphine beat you to this!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by -db- View Post
    Exploring musks. Recognizing the magnificence that is tonquitone. That’s normal.

Seeking sweaty nut sack smell? Non, pas normale.
    I agree that it’s a very Victorian topic They liked their perfumes nice and dirty.

Christ, hasn’t perfumery suffered enough?!
    All time favourites

Bois du Portugal
    by Creed
    Aventus by Creed
    Heritage EdT by Guerlain
    Incident Diplomatique by Jovoy
    Cool Water (vintage) by Davidoff
    Eau Sauvage (vintage) by Christian Dior
    Chic For Men (original formulation) by Carolina Herrera
    Halfeti by Penhaligon’s
    French Lover by Frederic Malle
    Jubilation Man by Amouage
    Pour Monsieur by Chanel

well undesrois, I suggest you wear your clothes for some days, and let your ass get really juicy, after some day you scrape the excretion off and soak it in some ethanol, maybe that will take you close to what you want to achieve
    :-)
    'Today I'm a star. What will I be tomorrow? A black hole?'
    — Woody Allen

So most of our “smells” are bacterial- they are emitted by the bacteria, so anything cheesy should work as well , because the the cheese smell is just more concentrated on cheese- more for the bacteria to eat, so just at lower concentrations

Great, thanks for this one!

xyz
    Last edited by -db-; 9th November 2020 at 05:21 PM.

This thread is getting even weirder ...
    "A good perfume is only the effect of serendipity; this happy chance falls only to good perfumers" Unknown old perfumer - 1932

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper Kafel View Post
    Labdanum definately! Especially ambrarome fraction is what you are looking for.
    I'm going to second this comment. Ambrarome is very erogenous, leaning in the male direction.

Quote Originally Posted by -db- View Post
    I fear young Donatien has been lost to the dark, dark side.
    Omg seriously, if you could just be a little bit openminded I think it more weird "perfume people" actually judging this question. I would think if you have an interest in scents, you're open for all kinds. What you might personally consider as an "extreme" curiosity is not a reason to have this "burn the witch" attitude. People should feel 100% free to ask this. If there are any people on earth who ought to be curious about literally any and all odors and aromas, it should be perfumers.

And btw I'm not going for a "sweaty nut sack perfume", I'm going for an overall -maybe fantasy yes- pheromone male (crotch) scent to add to "normal" accords like florals, so you've got this all wrong in the first place.

Thanks for all your replies. After some research I did myself, it seem hedione is scientifically proven to have a pheromone effect. So that one goes in my mix for sure. Together with the animal musks. Thanks for the ambrarome and lactoscaton. And apparently cadaverine in very, very small doses smells like semen, maybe I want to experiment with that as well...

xyz
    Last edited by -db-; 9th November 2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neroli1970 View Post
    Erykah Badu is way ahead of you

I used to have respect for them. Apparently though, famousness and attraction have once again lead to an impairment in character. And do not get me started on miserable supposed dolphins, stranded by human abysms on the shores of Nephilim.

I mean, come on, we all use animal secretions to transform perfumes into lingering sexy scents.

This seems to just about sum up what this is all about. No, there is nothing scandalous to the odour in question, the description however is already suspect as one day is unlikely to result it with a little care, including the anal region where this might in part result from, and choice of underwear material. It is about coming here as a subservient to imbalanced attention needs and with the clear intention to senselessly cause a stir. Further revealing a vile human complacency in the accessory sentence mention of animals as a commodity. And spell the damned title accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by xaml View Post
    I used to have respect for them. Apparently though, famousness and attraction have once again lead to an impairment in character. And do not get me started on miserable supposed dolphins, stranded by human abysms on the shores of Nephilim.

This seems to just about sum up what this is all about. No, there is nothing scandalous to the odour in question, the description however is already suspect as one day is unlikely to result it with a little care, including the anal region where this might in part result from, and choice of underwear material. It is about coming here as a subservient to imbalanced attention needs and with the clear intention to senselessly cause a stir. Further revealing a vile human complacency in the accessory sentence mention of animals as a commodity. And spell the damned title accordingly.

I'm experimenting. Sue me.