Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default 20% Off at First In Fragrance from 11/21-11.22

How time passes! For 20 years, we have been supplying fragrance fans worldwide with the most beautiful and precious that the world of fine fragrances has to offer.

Reliable, hand-picked and always personal.

To celebrate the day, we now have a unique chance to receive your fragrance order with a 20% discount.*

From 21/11 to 22/11/2020, enter the following discount code for your order:

20Years

*Note:
    All samples and products from the following brands are excluded from this promotion: Atelier PMP, Byredo, Creed, Diptyque, Dr. Barbara Sturm, Escentric Molecules, Nasengold, Saskia Diez, The Beautiful Mind Series, Verdúu and Wackelwasser. The promotion is only valid in the specified period from November 21, 2020 to November 22, 2020 and cannot be used subsequently. No samples can be considered for orders for which you take advantage of this discount.

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Basenotes Member Feedback 0

Default Re: 20% Off at First In Fragrance from 11/21-11.22

Thanks hednic, my wallet is now much lighter

Banned Feedback 2 (100%)

Just clarifying that there is a 89 Euros shipping fee for US customers, only waived over 700+ Euros of purchase. Still a good deal for Europeans, who will only pay 13 Euros shipping (or waived above 150 Euros).
    Currently wearing: Resina by Oliver & Co.

Super Member Feedback 3 (100%) LinePlaneVolume's Avatar
    MD > LA > NYC > Chicago > MSP > NYC > LA > Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    Just clarifying that there is a 89 Euros shipping fee for US customers, only waived over 700+ Euros of purchase. Still a good deal for Europeans, who will only pay 13 Euros shipping (or waived above 150 Euros).
    Thanks for saving me the sticker shock of adding something to cart then trying check out.

Lucky for those of you in the EU though. They carry Bogue, too.

Great coupon, hednic.

Just clarifying that there is a 89 Euros shipping fee for US customers, only waived over 700+ Euros of purchase.
    I just made a purchase of 550 Euros and shipping to the US was free, so that 700+ threshold is not accurate.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Banned Feedback 2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I just made a purchase of 550 Euros and shipping to the US was free, so that 700+ threshold is not accurate.
    Then the info they provide on their website is unaccurate:

https://www.ausliebezumduft.de/versand

Was this 550 Euros of expense before or after the discount? Before or after VAT was deducted? They specify 708.05 Euros of gross expense for free shipping worldwide.
    Currently wearing: Resina by Oliver & Co.

Then the info they provide on their website is inaccurate:
    Yes, it is.

Super Member Feedback 3 (100%) LinePlaneVolume's Avatar
    MD > LA > NYC > Chicago > MSP > NYC > LA > Seattle

I had several things in the cart, close to 300 Euros (before coupon), and it was still showing the shipping fee, so it was at least still applying it at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by LinePlaneVolume View Post
    I had several things in the cart, close to 300 Euros (before coupon), and it was still showing the shipping fee, so it was at least still applying it at that level.
    Yeah - 300 Euros is too low to qualify for the free shipping.