Code of Conduct
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Default Re: Aventus batch numbers - Part 3

I recently acquired a bottle of this batch. 21P01.

Highly alcoholic smell in the first 30 seconds (which I detest), weak in performance, specially in projection though I'd say it's acceptable. I'm kinda anosmic to Aventus sometimes so I don't want to judge it only for the first couples of sprays.

Having said that, it's aventus and smells fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneofthechosen View Post
    Welcome back AT - so you managed to get some S11 - dank, no? U01 still reigns from 19 for me. Nothing since has got anywhere near - the lack of lyral has ripped the heart from the scent IMHO
    Just gotten my S11 recently. I'm curious about how it smells after maceration. What is your take about S11 after owning it for a year or so? How does it compare to U01? I read that U01 is darker? Some say it's more pineapple, I'm curious. Thank you.

Default Re: Smokey Batches?

Quote Originally Posted by ChowHimself View Post
    So I'm about a 18 months into the Creed phenomenon and I've just discovered something in the opening of a 16E01 batch that I am not familiar with. The best batch I have had was the 17y01 and all of my other Aventus finds have been in the 19's S01, P11, S31 and I really enjoyed 20B01N although it may be considered a reform or whatever...

Can someone describe the Smokey effect for me? I smell what seems like a burnt sugar or whatever in the opening then the dry-down kicks in the familiar Aventus fragrance... I didn't realize I didn't know what this whole Batch variation was until I got this what I would call "strange" aroma... Besides I have no clue what the original Aventus smells like or anything before 17y01 until now...

Any and all feedback is appreciated.
    clear PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nattyboh74 View Post
    clear PM
    Hope all is well. I found a twice sprayed 1.7oz of 19P11 a few days ago at a really random spot. One baby spray a I could smell it 12 hours plus. What a gorgeous fragrance. Granted I haven't smelled Aventus in a while and my nose is cleared but my buddies on here can confirm I've smelled a batch or two in my past��

This bottle had perfect timing. Jowan is married wih a baby girl now. I loved reading all these comments and contributions while at the hospital. I got one gift after she was born and my wife bought me the bottle I found at a random gift shop at the medical center. The ladies said it was sprayed twice and hasn't been sold in over 2 years and couldn't believeI knew what it was. 19P11 checks my boxes. Very balanced and rich. Crazy longevity. It's smooth on my skin. I love it. You guys take care. Glad to see the group is still putting in great input and smelling great. 19P11. I get a half pineapple, half apple top with with a mid that is just making my eyes roll..I ruffled a few feathers in 19, but this is very close to what my vintage preferences smelled like. It's not identical but very close. This last over 18 hrs if I don't shower.. Not even a full spray. Just a baby pump. Multiple comments and then some.Trust me.. I didn't shower much during the labor.. Jowan out.
    Currently wearing: Beau de Jour by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Jowan View Post
    Hope all is well. I found a twice sprayed 1.7oz of 19P11 a few days ago at a really random spot. One baby spray a I could smell it 12 hours plus. What a gorgeous fragrance. Granted I haven't smelled Aventus in a while and my nose is cleared but my buddies on here can confirm I've smelled a batch or two in my past��

This bottle had perfect timing. Jowan is married wih a baby girl now. I loved reading all these comments and contributions while at the hospital. I got one gift after she was born and my wife bought me the bottle I found at a random gift shop at the medical center. The ladies said it was sprayed twice and hasn't been sold in over 2 years and couldn't believeI knew what it was. 19P11 checks my boxes. Very balanced and rich. Crazy longevity. It's smooth on my skin. I love it. You guys take care. Glad to see the group is still putting in great input and smelling great. 19P11. I get a half pineapple, half apple top with with a mid that is just making my eyes roll..I ruffled a few feathers in 19, but this is very close to what my vintage preferences smelled like. It's not identical but very close. This last over 18 hrs if I don't shower.. Not even a full spray. Just a baby pump. Multiple comments and then some.Trust me.. I didn't shower much during the labor.. Jowan out.
    Congrats Jowan!
    Thanks for the review.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by sunny5011 View Post
    Congrats Jowan!
    Thanks for the review.
    Thanks man. Also, I did one full spray and I had more birch going on. Was kinda fuzzy like 17Q11. Still lasted almost 24 hours only because I had to bath.
    Currently wearing: Beau de Jour by Tom Ford

Enjoy in good health man!
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by AromaTroma View Post
    So if it's an older batch, when you open it...it still will smell fresh and needs time to age once exposed to oxygen. It won't need as much time as a newer batch once opened since the ingredients will have macerated already but it still will need time for it to smell how it should.

You're in for a huge surprise, because 19U01 is one of those batches that changes massively from the time you open.

Give it 3 - 4 weeks and you will see yourself.
    How would you say 19U01 evolved? What you describe the profile after aging for more than a year? Any thoughts on performance? I have a bottle of 18B01 that smells amazing and performs well and need a quality backup bottle.

I got a sample of 21P11, it's very good and much more fruity compared to my old 16D01 bottle.

Will probably grab a bottle of it.

Jowan, nice to see you back here though not for long! Glad you've updated your status to Husband and Dad! Thank you for you for the review! I love 19P11 myself yet never tried retail 1.7 oz version. Do you think it's different from flacon?
    Wishing you best! Missing your crisp comments

Quote Originally Posted by xRedStaRx View Post
    I got a sample of 21P11, it's very good and much more fruity compared to my old 16D01 bottle.

Will probably grab a bottle of it.
    21P11 or 21P01?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

aventus 1.jpg

hello can someone tell me what is this batch? i dont have more pictures.

^ 20m01 - 2020
    Currently wearing: Polo by Ralph Lauren

thanks i couldnt figure it out. heh

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9