Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Lightbulb Fredric Malle's Black Friday 7 ml free with $85 + This weekend .

Here's Fredric Malle's link ; https://www.fredericmalle.com/

Free Shipping on all orders.
    2x1.2 ml sprayers with $85 +

FM has decent 10 mls for a good price.
    Most are around the $50 to $60 range.

Banned Feedback 0

Default Re: Fredric Malle's Black Friday 7 ml free with $85 + This weekend .

Thank you for posting!

Neiman's sale is extended at least through today, too.
    Currently wearing: Sensuous by Estée Lauder

Basenotes Plus

I went with MaxAroma .
    They're still having a sale too.
    Picked up Hacivat for $147 , a 1.7
    and Bois de Portugal , an 8ml of it for $19.
    Bois de Portugal was going for $220 for a 3.3 .
    Which is a great price, but I need to eat .
    Still have about 3 or 4 mls of it left from another decant .
    Just sprayed some on. I still like it, but let me go through a 8ml first.
    Did you get anything from HdP ?
    Last edited by JBS1; 28th November 2020 at 10:39 PM. Reason: cnatspeeel

Banned Feedback 0

Sounds like you found some nice ones, JBS1! Good for you! I do not know any of those fragrances, but I am sure they must be lovely if you like them.

I did not order anything from HdP this year. Perhaps I will do next year. I remembered that from Autumn until now I ordered three Lutens, one Chanel exclusif, one Guerlain exclusif, one Rogue, one Perfumer's Workshop, one Lush, one Amouage, and a couple of B&BW. There may have been one or two more. I forget. I still have my eye on a couple of Malles, but I really have added enough to the collection this holiday season. It is difficult to resist given all the sales!

I have not updated my perfume "list" in ages. I started keeping a list as my collection grew, and then I became distracted with a lot of other things, and somewhere along the line I stopped updating it. I really need to do an inventory and get the list up to date. I really must stop adding any more fragrances until I have sorted out a few that I can sell, gift, or donate. I am out of space! I am now contemplating putting up some shelves in one room just to hold some of my perfumes! I have a problem.

ETA: I was cleaning out one of my closets this afternoon and came across an old handbag inside of which I found three gift cards I had totally forgotten I had and had never used! I may be buying a couple more perfumes after all!
    Currently wearing: Sensuous by Estée Lauder

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Oriane View Post
    Sounds like you found some nice ones, JBS1! Good for you! I do not know any of those fragrances, but I am sure they must be lovely if you like them.

I did not order anything from HdP this year. Perhaps I will do next year. I remembered that from Autumn until now I ordered three Lutens, one Chanel exclusif, one Guerlain exclusif, one Rogue, one Perfumer's Workshop, one Lush, one Amouage, and a couple of B&BW. There may have been one or two more. I forget. I still have my eye on a couple of Malles, but I really have added enough to the collection this holiday season. It is difficult to resist given all the sales!

I have not updated my perfume "list" in ages. I started keeping a list as my collection grew, and then I became distracted with a lot of other things, and somewhere along the line I stopped updating it. I really need to do an inventory and get the list up to date. I really must stop adding any more fragrances until I have sorted out a few that I can sell, gift, or donate. I am out of space! I am now contemplating putting up some shelves in one room just to hold some of my perfumes! I have a problem.

ETA: I was cleaning out one of my closets this afternoon and came across an old handbag inside of which I found three gift cards I had totally forgotten I had and had never used! I may be buying a couple more perfumes after all!
    I haven't updated my list as regularly as I should either.
    Three gift cards.
    Nice