Code of Conduct
    Feedback 82 (100%) The_Cologneist's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Fragrancebuy.ca free shipping code! Expires 12/27

It's back, free shipping code on fragrancebuy.ca. There might be like a $15 minimum Ash (gentscents) said. Regardless, they have a lot of niche, lots of great prices, and much better selection than fragrancenet. They rarely run this free shipping no minimum (or very low min) code, maybe like once or twice a year)

The code is: REDBOXFREE

The prices will show in CA currency, and won't convert at checkout, so just keep in mind, it's CA, and will cost much less in USD. For those who have not used this company, they are awesome, and based in Canada, they have great stuff, all legit, never had a problem. Many BN'ers prefer them to Fragnet. They ship pretty fast, from Canada. I live in Florida, and the packages usually get to me in a week. Their normal charge for shipping is pretty expensive, so this is an awesome deal. Don't know how long it's on for, but I think he said until the 27th.
    Currently wearing: Royal Oud by Creed

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 11 (100%)

Default Re: Fragrancebuy.ca free shipping code! Expires 12/27

REDBOX2020 for 10% off and free shipping as long as the order is over $99 Canadian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basenotes Member Feedback 0

I have never made a online purchase from any company outside of the U.S. for anything.
    Does PayPal or any of the Banks charge a fee or service charge of some sort on these
    purchases from Fragrance Buy Canada ? Thanks in advance for any info and insights on this.

Dependent Feedback 49 (100%) magnus611's Avatar

Great prices...thank you for sharing!
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Basenotes Institution Feedback 14 (100%) TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar

Always a great place to buy and fast shipping. Picked up a couple of great buys.

I just purchased something from them! They do have fast shipping, and they pack well in a good box. In fact, they have the best shipping of any grey market seller I have purchased from before.

Thanks for posting!
    Fate gives all of us three teachers, three friends, three enemies, and three great loves in our lives. But these twelve are always disguised, and we never know which one is which until we've loved them, left them, or fought them.

Gregory David Roberts
    Currently wearing: Sensuous by Estée Lauder

Dependent Feedback 49 (100%) magnus611's Avatar

Thank you, as I just Bought 2 fragrances....Great prices, Better then fragranceNet plus than what formerly notino
    usa was...
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Dependent Feedback 2 (100%) Andy the frenchy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
    I have never made a online purchase from any company outside of the U.S. for anything.
    Does PayPal or any of the Banks charge a fee or service charge of some sort on these
    purchases from Fragrance Buy Canada ? Thanks in advance for any info and insights on this.
    No fee (the fee is covered by Fragrancebuy, to be precise). That said, as for any international purchase, the effective conversion rate is determined by your bank, and is always "lower" than the real rate observed on the currency exchange (that's how the banks make money). As such, the USD price estimate for each item showed on Fragrancebuy while shopping is always a bit underestimated, since their conversion rate is based on the real exchange rates (the final price in your cart is in CAD, but count that on your US bank statement, the charge might be ~5% more than what they display in USD because of that).

That said, even with that, the current USD/CAD conversion rate, as well as the absence of taxes, great packaging, great loyalty program, free shipping insurance, stellar customer service and free shipping (if eligible, when buying 5+ items or with a coupon code) makes Fragrancebuy the most convenient, and overall for me, the best online retailer.

Just keep in mind that for international shipping, they only ship once a week (on Monday mornings). But once shipped, my orders always arrived within 3-5 days (that is: faster than FragranceNet).

Note: I don't own shares in their company, I'm just a happy customer.

Your credit card company may charge a foreign transaction fee. Paypal will convert it for you but give you a less favourable rate. Best option is to use a CC that has no foreign transaction fee and under currency conversion options in Paypal, choose to bill in CAD rather than USD. This is in small print on the checkout screen under the amount, you need to look for it as Paypal doesn’t want you to use it.
    Currently wearing: Wazamba by Parfum d'Empire

New Member Feedback 0

If you have an american express card that has 0 foreign exchange fee, use that card. That will be the most hassle free.
    Paypal as @cazaubon mentioned will try to charge you DCC fee if you use other cards like Visa or Mastercard. Meaning they'll covert CAD to USD and get commission on it, and thus more expensive for you. There are ways to turn this DCC off, but they keep hiding this function.

So an AMEX with 0 foreign exchange fee would be the simplest. PP doesn't pull that shenanigans with AMEX as AMEX does the conversion themselves.

Super Member Feedback 0 lilioka's Avatar

I just discovered this great site, thanks for sharing.
    How often do they have some kind of coupons / codes? With the amount of small sized perfumes (ELdO, Histoires de Parfums etc) it's pretty easy to get 5 items in the basket, but still never hurts to know when to expect free shipping codes.

Basenotes Institution Feedback 255 (100%) freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilioka View Post
    I just discovered this great site, thanks for sharing.
    How often do they have some kind of coupons / codes? With the amount of small sized perfumes (ELdO, Histoires de Parfums etc) it's pretty easy to get 5 items in the basket, but still never hurts to know when to expect free shipping codes.
    Usually they have this offer a few times a year (Thanksgiving, Canada Day, Boxing Day etc.). Also you can open an account when purchasing and rack up points, that would itself let you avail of free shipping offers once a certain number of points are collected.

Super Member Feedback 0 lilioka's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freewheelingvagabond View Post
    Usually they have this offer a few times a year (Thanksgiving, Canada Day, Boxing Day etc.). Also you can open an account when purchasing and rack up points, that would itself let you avail of free shipping offers once a certain number of points are collected.
    Thank you!

Dependent