Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: Your Perfume Rotations in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by LinePlaneVolume View Post
    Being in the Pacific Northwest, where it's not frigid, but cold and damp enough to gravitate towards heavier scents, here's what I'll likely be leaning on until it warms up*:

Daily workhorses:
    La Fumee Arabie
    Lampblack
    Equipage & Equipage Geranium
    Jubilation XXV
    Eau de Gloire
    Timbuktu

Daily treats:
    Musk Lave

Night-time workhorses:
    Korrigan
    LADDM
    ACDD
    Psychedelique
    Cuir Ottoman
    Broken Theories
    Incendo

Night-time treats:
    Casablanca
    Mem
    Maai
    Hyde
    Santal Galore
    Agar de Noir
    Tyrannosaurus Rex

* There are a bunch of other things I'd wear more of if my partner didn't react poorly to them.
    LinePlaneVolume - really appreciate the inspiration. Just wow. Half of your rotations are my current favorites -- your other half are now ordered to sample. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockworkAlice View Post

March Rotation:

1. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
    2. Guerlain Shalimar EDP
    3. Guerlain Shalimar Souffle Intense
    4. Guerlain Samsara EDT
    5. Givenchy Organza
    6. Guerlain Insolence EDT
    7. Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta (new!)
    8. Le Couvent des Minimes Aqua Solis (new!)
    9. D&G Pour femme (new!)
    10. Molinard Habanita
    11. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree
    12. Gres Cabochard EDP
    13. Comme des Garcons Incense: Avignon
    14. Azzedine Alaia Alaia
    15. Azzedine Alaia Alaia Nude
    16. Lolita Lempicka Oh Ma Biche
    17. Avon Today
    18. Lush I'm Home
    19, 20, 21. L'Artisan Parfumeur minis: Timbuktu, Al Oudh, L'eau d'Ambre Extreme
    And some new samples, of course: Amouage Lyric Woman, Guerlain Apres L'Ondee and Eau du Coq, Vivienne Westwood Boudoir, Lancome La vie est belle, BDK Rouge Smoking, House of Oud Keep Glazed, M. Micallef Mon Parfum Pearl.
    And any of the one-offs that I'll want to wear, of course, I'm finally okay with this and won't eat myself for wanting to stray a bit.

Also, of course, I was careful to have something citrusy, something light/uncomplicated/easy to wear, something oriental, something vanillic, something musky, something leathery, something sweet, something peculiar, something classic, something modern, something tried and true, a Shalimar, a Narciso Rodriguez, an Aqua Allegoria and something new to keep me content.

My rotation is still probably way too big though, but it's sooo hard to just pick a few for me.
    I think this rotation was successful, and I learned to not stress too much about it if I want to wear something off-rotation some days. Although I did stay in rotation most of the time. I wasn't in a mood for wearing samples after my February's ELdO sampling spree, so I got to wear most fragrances several times, and even finished a bottle of Lolita Lempicka Oh Ma Biche (and almost finished Rose Magnetic by Essential Parfums, but decided to give the remains of it to someone else as in the end I felt this scent is not me). The three new additions got worn at least four times each, and I also added another new perfume during the month - Bois d'Iris by VC & Arpels - which also got 4 wears. I enjoyed Bois d'Iris and Bottega Veneta immensely, and Aqua Solis also grew on me. D&G pour femme not so much, but since it's a rollerball I'll be able to use it up anyway. I also didn't feel like wearing/didn't find the time to wear Insolence, Shalimar, Samsara and Organza as much as I intended to, and didn't want to wear Lush I'm Home, Molinard Habanita and Gres Cabochard at all (but worn all three once - not at once, though!). Overall, it seems like I was in the mood for lighter, more spring-like scents most of the time.

My April rotation will be even more spring-focused. I'm not sure yet if I want to put my favourites back into rotation or not yet though. I have a vague idea what I want to see in it, but I'll work on it during the first days of April.
    Currently wearing: LouLou by Cacharel

Oh hello, and here it is, my belated and quite bloated

April Rotation
    that I put up over the long weekend.

April is not the cruelest month where I live, it's probably the month of true spring - sun is shining, tree leaves are starting to grow, you can find hepaticas and snowdrops all over the forest, nights are still freezing and you can still get snow, but days are becoming warmer and brighter and it's not the end of the world if you go out without gloves. And we are all expecting warm weather by the end of April, as always. It's a month of hope. Lilacs are breeding (they will bloom in May), and memory and desire are mixing, and even I, self-proclaimed non-floral girl, start craving florals and soft, nostalgic scents.

Okay, enough with my T.S. Eliot foolery, here's my April Rotation:

1. Van Cleef & Arpels Bois d'Iris - a new scent that I got last month and I want to have more fun with it, a beautiful calm(ing) woody incensy iris
    2. Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta - a new scent that I got from a trade last month and want to wear it more while it's still chilly, suede, plum and class
    3. Guerlain Shalimar EDT - a more spring-like, sweeter, more floral Shalimar
    4. Guerlain Shalimar Souffle d'Oranger - a very springlike, orange blossom focused Shalimar flanker
    5. Guerlain Terracotta - this smells like spring to me, a very elegant one, green leaves, white flowers, coconut and smooth & soft Guerlinade
    6. Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon - for cooler days when I want something cozier, warmer, spicier, boozier. Almond, booze, cinnamon, resins, gardenia and some greenish leaves on top
    7. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Black Perfecto - a very versatile scent that I wanted to put into the rotation, almond, cherry, dusty rose and the tiniest hint of leather
    8. Guerlain Mon Guerlain EDT - another spring-like scent that's also very cozy, great for sunny, yet chilly and sometimes even snowy days of April, and some lavender to calm me
    9. Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune - my favourite grapefruit, and probably also my favourite citrus
    10. Guelain Aqua Allegoria Ginger Piccante - a sparkly, gingery rosy beauty, it's best in spring
    11. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso EDT - I always want to have a NR in rotation, and this one is more springlike than others I own, and it didn't get enough love this year
    12. Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge - a mini that pretty much never gets my love, it's a bit too heavy and dirty for me, but I want to give it some attention
    13. Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil - a mini; it's both fruity-juicy sweet and ambery-cinnamony-resinous, it smells like the sun. I like it in August and September the most, but spring is just reversed autumn, isn't it?
    14. Azzedine Alaia Alaia - a mini and a body cream; these will be in rotation until I finish them, and it will take a while (leathery, ozonic, cool, corporate bitch scent that I find both amusing and too intrusive all at once)
    15. Azzedine Alaia Alaia Nude - a 10 ml bottle (so pretty), also will be in rotation until I finish it, and not much is left - only a few ml - but too much to finish it this month (cozy, nutty, cashmeran based scent that makes me very happy but doesn't want to stay on me)
    16. Avon Today - a travel spray, VERY springlike soft floral, I'm planning to finish it this month
    17. Dolce & Gabbana Pour femme - a rollerball that was given to me as an additional gift in a swap that's also in rotation until it's finished. Sweet, cozy, powdery, quiet, shy and very understated.
    18. L'Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu - a mini that was in last month's rotation, too, I suspect this will be amazing in April - spicy woody smoky vetiver
    19. L'Erbolario Assenzio - a last minute green & herbal addition. I thought about swapping it away as I find it amusing but rarely want to wear it, but retried it and changed my mind
    20. Vivienne Westwood Boudoir - a new decant that I suspect might be evaporating and I'd rather use it than lose this powdery-quirky-girly-dirty-bubblegummy-oldschool scent
    21. Dior Hypnotic Poison - I do NOT have it yet, but I'm anticipating it in a swap package sometime this month. This almondy vanilla will be in May's rotation, too, if it arrives safely.
    I also have some unworn samples that I may or may not be wearing, we shall see. If I end up with new acquisitions, they will also end up here.

I always want to have a good citrus, a Shalimar, a Narciso Rodriguez, something cozy, something spicy, something woody, something leathery, something easy to wear, something very versatile, something "to get to know better" and some finish-focus in my rotation, and I think I did well this month. Maybe not enough woody scents, but I believe my wardrobe itself is is lacking in this compartment despite my love for woody, incensy, tobacco scents. I blame lack of them in mainstream perfumery and my reluctance to spend too much on niche. I'm sure my wardrobe will evolve according to my needs, loves and cravings with time, I'm not in a hurry.

My biggest wardrobe staples - Guilty Absolute, Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT, Les Amoureux de Peynet, Bvlgari Black are left out of rotation again (I guess I'll return Black only in autumn as it's a cool weather scent to me). I will wear them if I crave them (I already wore Guilty Absolute during Easter), but I want to leave them for more normal times. I might return some of them in May, we will see.

Late posting this month....

All Year Round scents that I want to wear every month:
    Eau Rose by Diptyque
    Moonlight Patchouli by VC&A
    Santal by Fragonard

Seasonal scents - autumn (scents I want to wear during all three months of autumn):
    Ambre 114 by HdP
    Bottega Veneta EDP
    Daim Blond by Serge Lutens
    Ginger Biscuit by Jo Malone

April Rotation:
    Corsica Furiosa by Parfum d'Empire
    Fleur de Peau by Diptyque
    Grand Soir by MFK
    Gucci Guilty Absolute pour Femme by Gucci
    Mon Guerlain EDP Intense by Guerlain
    Narciso Poudree by NR
    Patchouli by Fragonard
    Rose Ambre by Fragonard
    Une Folie de Rose by Rosine
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Fleur de Peau by Diptyque

Wearing Perfume Right Now

I only got to 10 of the 11 I brought out for April (no wearings for Polo, although Polo Crest did ok).

Here are nine that I've pulled out for May:

IMG_3720.jpg

I was bonding with Patou Pour Homme, so I'm hoping to keep some of that momentum going with the Prive flanker, although it is quite different. And it didn't do great the last time it featured. But I'm feeling optimistic.

Dior Homme - It also had a shaky month last time out. It had been a fan favorite in the past, but after a hiatus, it came back out of style. Not for me, though. I still like it.

Gucci Pour Homme - This has a little extra kick that makes it memorable. It's 90% light and polite verging on forgettable, but then something hangs on. An herbal-type note that gives it subtle character.

Ho Hang Club - Back by popular demand.

Bijan for Men - For "me" time.

Havana - I'm leading with this vintage bottle, but also have some current to compare. Fans speak highly of the current version. As a neutral observer, I've felt like the vintage was the way to go, but this situation could be fluid.

Hugo - This was a recent gift that hit the spot in its first couple wearings. I'm curious to see if that holds up. It has been a surprise.

31 Rue Cambon edp - I want to bond with the edp versions if I can. I have some edt, but I'm pulling for the edp to step up to the plate. It has done well for me in the past. This was a Julie Bear pick. She has a lot to say about which fragrances marketed to women I wear.

Oud Ispahan is her other pick from what she considers fragrances marketed to women. She got four picks this month with those two, Ho Hang Club, and Havana (and she bought Hugo).

Polo is in the running for the 10th spot - possibly getting a do-over after putting up a blank for April. Update: It's in. And Mouchoir de Monsieur stayed on, too, to take it to 11.

I've put the ones in bold that I've worn so far.
    Last edited by Bavard; 3rd May 2021 at 03:55 PM.

Bavard, these tiny Chanel and Dior bottles look so cute among their big brothers!
    And I see Bijan is the one that comes up often in your rotations. That bottle is memorable!

My bloated April's rotation was kind of successful, although I swapped out two scents out of it and my wardrobe during the course of the month (Assenzio and Narciso Rouge). They're great scents, but not the ones I find myself wanting to reach for, so why not give them a better home.
    I also purchased Orchid Soleil that got at least 4 wears and got some unexpected gifts - John Galliano and minis of LouLou and Diorissimo that ended up in my wardrobe and also got a few wears each.
    I also finished Avon Today, and it was among the most worn together with both Alaias, Mon Guerlain and D&G pour femme, and others got some wears, too. Sadly I didn't wear Bottega Veneta as much as I wanted. I love it, but I kind of feel it's wasteful to wear it around home in leggings and old t-shirt. I think it shapes up to be one of my "going out" scents, and all these are not getting their wears during the pandemic. Well, it's time to shine for my feel-goods, introverted ones and finish focuses, and that's also good!

I'll do my May list before Monday.

For May I plan to wear :

Cuir mauresque
    Winter palace
    Ta'if
    Diorissimo
    No 19
    Jaisalmer
    Mitsouko
    Bois de violette
    Dune
    Le parfum de Therese
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Currently wearing: Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme

All Year Round scents that I want to wear every month:
    Eau Rose by Diptyque
    Moonlight Patchouli by VC&A
    Santal by Fragonard

Seasonal scents - Autumn (scents I want to wear during all three months of autumn):
    Ambre 114 by HdP - finish focus scent (won't be replenishing)
    Bottega Veneta EDP
    Daim Blond by Serge Lutens
    Ginger Biscuit by Jo Malone

May Rotation:
    Coco EDT by Chanel
    Coco Mademoiselle EDP Intense by Chanel
    Doe in the Snow by 4160 Tuesdays
    Eau Duelle EDT by Diptyque
    L'Instant Magic by Guerlain
    Lolita Lempicka Elixir Sublime (new scent - bought in March)
    Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier (new scent - bought in March)
    Myrrh & Tonka by Jo Malone
    NR for Her by NR
    Tubereuse 1 Capricieuse by HdP
    Wood Sage & Sea Salt by Jo Malone
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.
    Currently wearing: Fleur de Peau by Diptyque

For May I'll be wearing Creed Green Irish Tweed as my new SOTM.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Um, I do feel like going to many directions at once. I want to focus on just a few scents that I want to either finish, make a bigger dent or get to know better. I also want to wear many beautiful scents that are fitting to the wonderful month of May, the truest, most beautiful spring month here. The lilac, apple, pear, cherry and plum trees are all blooming in May here and I want to bloom with them, too. It's warm enough to fully enjoy my beloved citruses. It's cool enough for some amber or woods or leather or occasional iris. And those beachy florals and light almondy gourmands are calling me, too. What's a girl to do? A girl makes two rotations in one big display on her counter.

First rotation - scents that I'm planning to wear at least once, probably twice each:
    Cheap and Chic I Love Love by Moschino - a soft woody-creamy citrus
    Shalimar EDT by Guerlain - a floral, springlike Shalimar
    Shalimar Souffle d'Oranger by Guerlain - the most springlike Shalimar flanker
    Shalimar Cologne by Guerlain - a summery Shalimar flanker that's both juicy and ambery
    Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune by Guerlain - a dark citrus, my favourite grapefruit
    La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche by Guerlain - a light summery gourmand, a bit green, a bit almondy
    Escape by Calvin Klein - a fruity floral amber aquatic??? I can't wrap my head around yet; a decant
    Diorissimo by Dior - lily of the valley, a mini
    LouLou by Cacharel - a woody amber I want to understand better, a mini
    Orchid Soleil by Tom Ford - a solar floral
    Terracotta by Guerlain - a solar floral
    John Galliano - a powdery incense
    Hypnotic Poison by Dior - a caraway vanilla/almond
    Les Amoureux de Peynet by Molinard - a citrus-ginger cologne to cut through anything
    Alaia Nude - my cozy cashmeran catnip I wanted to finish off but started saving the remains
    Bois Dore by Van Cleef & Arpels - sweetened woods
    Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef & Arpels - incensy iris
    Samsara EDT by Guerlain - a woody floriental for the colder days if there will be any
    Citrus Noir by Molinard - a woody citrus
    Pour femme by Dolce & Gabbana - a light powdery gourmand

Second rotation - scents I'm planning to wear a lot:
    Mon Guerlain EDT by Guerlain - a lavender vanilla
    Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier - an aromatic-sweet summery gourmand
    Alaia by Azzedine Alaia - an ozonic leather, a finish focus
    Aqua Solis by Le Couvent des Minimes - a gingery-spicy citrus cologne
    L'Instant EDT by Guerlain - a springlike floral amber - new
    L'Ange Noir by Givenchy - ambery/almondy/irisy - new
    Ange ou Demon Le Parfum & Accord Illicite by Givenchy - a floriental - new

How am I going to do this? I will wear three scents per day. I will layer. I will celebrate May.

April turned out to be a cold and frosty month, and the first half of May (apart from today's deluge) is shaping up the same.
    This next rotation attempts to be optimistic weatherwise.
    Leather, green/aromatic, vetiver
    Trying to limit it to FBs rather than samples :

Hermes Equipage
    Hermes Bel Ami
    Etro Gomma
    Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme EdT
    Aramis Tuscany
    Caron Yatagan
    Guerlain Vetiver (back in rotation for warmer weather)
    Etro Palais Jamais
    Penhaligon's Elixir (general all-rounder)

Staving off insomnia with :
    Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta EdP
    Etro Shaal Nur
    Perfume Authentic 1951
    Summer is here : greens, vetiver, aromatics. Selecting from : Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme EdT; Guerlain Vetiver, Etro Palais Jamais. Aramis Tuscany; Penhaligon's Juniper Sling; Knize Sec; Caron Yatagan; . Evening : Etro Ambra, Etro Shaal Nur; Knize Ten, Penhaligon's Elixir.

I managed to get my Le parfum de Therese smashed by dropping it on the bathroomfloor. So it's out of this month rotation. I will add OJ Champaca instead when I get it in the mail.

Sillage Monster

For May, I'm sticking with my April rotation a little longer:

Chanel Jersey
    YSL Libre Intense
    Diptyque Kimonanthe
    Le Lion de Chanel
    Guerlain Jicky
    Lancome Hypnose
    Last edited by Trilby Lark; 5th May 2021 at 02:57 AM.
    Avatar: the late, great Janis Joplin. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
    Currently wearing: Eau de Campagne by Sisley

Quote Originally Posted by ineespenes View Post
    I managed to get my Le parfum de Therese smashed by dropping it on the bathroomfloor. So it's out of this month rotation. I will add OJ Champaca instead when I get it in the mail.
    Oh no! Hugs.
    I dropped my LouLou mini on the bathroom floor two days ago, gladly it didn't smash, just spilled a bit. My bathroom smelled good for two days.
    Maybe it's the weather.

Diorella, even vintage, could be less than a replacement Parfum de Therese. (I didn’t see Diorella in your wardrobe, and from my sampling, it would be good consolation).

Quote Originally Posted by Bavard View Post
    Diorella, even vintage, could be less than a replacement Parfum de Therese. (I didn’t see Diorella in your wardrobe, and from my sampling, it would be good consolation).
    I've never tried it because it's hard to come by here, but I'll try to search for it

Common Lackey

I've never tried it because it's hard to come by here, but I'll try to search for it
    You can get vintage Diorella on eBay and Etsy for considerably less cost than Malle is charging for their scents.

But even the modern Diorella is just as good as Parfum de Therese, in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook.bot View Post
    Couldn’t agree more.

Sorry I’m late, everyone!

Started a new job on Monday!

Here’s my May rotation (it’s alittle bloated):

1. Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune
    2. Cheap & Chic I Love Love
    4. Cristalle Eau Verte
    5. Diorella
    6. Eau Belle
    7. Eau Claire des Merveilles
    8. Eau de Magnolia
    9. Eau de Neroli Dore
    10. Eau Parfumee au The Blanc
    11. Escale a Portofino
    12. Galop d’Hermes
    13. No. 5 L’Eau
    14. Silk Blossom
    15. The Pour Une Ete
    16. Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
    My only regrets in life are the people I haven't stood up for,
    and the perfumes I've thrown away.
    Currently wearing: Eau de Rochas by Rochas

Sillage Monster

Big fan. I own both!
    Avatar: the late, great Janis Joplin. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
    Currently wearing: Eau de Campagne by Sisley

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by khanada View Post

Ambre a Levres
    I just purchased this one from Lucky Scent - what was your initial impression? Makeup notes?
    Avatar picture by Fougasse (Cyril Kenneth Bird), 1944

You can get vintage Diorella on eBay and Etsy for considerably less cost than Malle is charging for their scents.

I found a modern Diorella edt online. I also found some vintage on ebay. But I'm not familiar with the scent at all and I don't know how to check if it's legit.... Both would cost me about the same, but vibtage only about 50mls and the modern is 100....This would also be a blindbuy. But from the notes it sounds good.... What to do?

I found a modern Diorella edt online. I also found some vintage on ebay. But I'm not familiar with the scent at all and I don't know how to check if it's legit.... Both would cost me about the same, but vibtage only about 50mls and the modern is 100....This would also be a blindbuy. But from the notes it sounds good.... What to do?
    50 ml of vintage

50 ml of vintage
    Done

Congratulations! Looking forward to your impressions.

Jules wanted to pull out the Diors. Coromandel gets to carry over because it’s new. She only rotates every two or three months (and cheats a tiny bit).

E5CDC797-D1DE-4BAC-B89F-BD514AB821AB.jpg

Dioressence, Diorissimo, Miss Dior, Diorella, Dior Dior, Coromandel, Miss Dior edt, Dior Dior edt, Diorama edt

The splashes stay in their boxes, apparently. I'm hoping for lots of Miss Dior edt and Dior Dior, either version. And some Diorella. The only one I'm slightly wary of is Dioressence. It can border on being too much. She doesn't get into Diorling, strangely, because I find it as good as any of them. The only modern one is the current Diorama. We have a bunch of modern, feminine Diors, but I cherry picked the older stuff when she mentioned it was Dior time.
    Last edited by Bavard; 13th May 2021 at 05:01 PM.

Common Lackey

What a gorgeous Dior lineup! Look at all those parfums -- your house is going to contain the best-smelling woman in Vermont.

I don't see the famous Farting Diorama atomiseur. Did you finally consign it to the bin?

Jules wanted to pull out the Diors. Coromandel gets to carry over because it’s new. She only rotates every two or three months (and cheats a tiny bit).

Dioressence, Diorissimo, Miss Dior, Diorella, Dior Dior, Coromandel, Miss Dior edt, Dior Dior edt, Diorama edt

The splashes stay in their boxes, apparently. I'm hoping for lots of Miss Dior edt and Dior Dior, either version. And some Diorella. The only one I'm slightly wary of is Dioressence. It can border on being too much. She doesn't get into Diorling, strangely, because I find it as good as any of them.

Did you finally consign it to the bin?
    The old Diorama bottle got binned, yes. I've been ruthless lately throwing things out, although that one was a while back.

The splashes stay in their boxes, apparently. I'm hoping for lots of Miss Dior edt and Dior Dior, either version. And some Diorella. The only one I'm slightly wary of is Dioressence. It can border on being too much. She doesn't get into Diorling, strangely, because I find it as good as any of them. The only modern one is the current Diorama. We have a bunch of modern, feminine Diors, but I cherry picked the older stuff when she mentioned it was Dior time.
    Gorgeous! What an enviable collection!

For June I plan to wear :

Dzongkha, L'ombre dans l'eau, Fille en Aiguilles, O de Lancome, Dior homme, Tam dao, Vtg Diorella, Bois d'iris, No 5 eau premiere and Angel.
    Attached Images Attached Images

First pass at a June rotation.

Daily drivers
    Bottega Veneta pH EdT
    Etro Palais Jamais
    Guerlain Vetiver
    Aramis Tuscany
    Penhaligon's Juniper Sling
    Knize Sec (see whether I can get into wearing this more often)
    Caron Yatagan

Evening/night
    Etro Shaal Nur (citrus incense)
    Etro Ambra (aromatic amber, with the freshness of pelargonium/geranium leaf)
    Knize Ten
    Penhaligon's Elixir
    Last edited by incense+heliotrope; 4th June 2021 at 10:15 AM. Reason: simplification
    Summer is here : greens, vetiver, aromatics. Selecting from : Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta pour Homme EdT; Guerlain Vetiver, Etro Palais Jamais. Aramis Tuscany; Penhaligon's Juniper Sling; Knize Sec; Caron Yatagan; . Evening : Etro Ambra, Etro Shaal Nur; Knize Ten, Penhaligon's Elixir.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast