Code of Conduct
Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail? (2021)

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profondo
    Givenchy Gentleman EDT Originale (back up bottle)

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail? (2021)

Quote Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
    I've been living on samples for a while, so pretty familiar with it. At the same time, it's not quite as you would expect from the notes. You get that blast of cinnamon for sure that settles for a long time on jasmine (so you have to like that) with an ambery base. Those are the main things I pick up, but despite those, it's still not what one would expect given those three notes. I think that's what I really like about it.

Yeah, check out Loewe. It's one of those you cannot overspray and would be a dumb reach kind of a fragrance. Good luck with your packages. DHL is being incompetent with my package at the moment and placed it on hold again. I might just write MFK and see if there's anything they can do. It's now been well over a week.
    Regarding the Loewe, are you getting/have the EDT or EDP? Apparently this boutique has both, though I don't remember which one I tested. I believe the original is the EDP and the EDT came out later. The EDP bottle just says "Man" on it from what I see online.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5701 View Post
    Regarding the Loewe, are you getting/have the EDT or EDP? Apparently this boutique has both, though I don't remember which one I tested. I believe the original is the EDP and the EDT came out later. The EDP bottle just says "Man" on it from what I see online.
    Mine is the EDT. Here's a pic...

Top 5 Current Obsessions
    1. Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade
    2. Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Extrait
    3. Mugler Over the Musk
    4. Zadig & Voltaire This is Him!
    5. Tiziana Terenzi Ursa
    Currently wearing: Indolis by Areej le Doré

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Zorba by Jardins D'Ecrivains
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent

5 from PG in 100mls

Felanilla
    l'ombre fauve
    Coze
    Intrigant Patchouli
    Arabian Horse
    Last edited by MFJ; 18th May 2021 at 09:10 PM.

Shipping times do seem to be impacted lately. I have paid for expedited shipping on my last 4 orders, and got all of them refunded because they failed to "expedite".

Iris Baie Rose
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

TF x 2

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Eden-Roc

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by stuartb View Post
    TF x 2

Nice choices. Enjoy!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by stuartb View Post
    TF x 2

A couple great picks!

Dependent

Coty Preferred Stock. Once had a mini bottle of this and remember liking the scent. Got a 2.5 oz bottle (no box) on eBay for about $8.50, so I can't go too wrong. Hoping for good performance, which is an important thing to me, even when the scent is a cheapie. If it sucks, I'll just give it to Goodwill when I make a run with stuff we are getting rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by MFJ View Post
    5 from PG
    Felanilla
    l'ombre fauve
    Coze
    Intrigant Patchouli
    Arabian Horse
    I own Coze, a very nice tobacco/boozy gourmand. L'Ombre Fauve seems to be one of his rockstars... Arabian Horse is on my to buy list since a couple of years, but its price has always blocked me from pulling the trigger.

Congrats and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5701 View Post
    I wasn't aware that Loewe pour Homme also exists in EDP... I own the recent EDT in round bottle, and at the best of my knowledge, the original Loewe para Hombre was also an EDT, and no sign of EDP on Loewe's website.

Are you sure you're not making confusion with Loewe Esencia, which exists in both EDT and EDP? (but these two are different one from the other: the EDT, that I own, it's an airy-green piney fragrance, while the EDP seems to be an aventus-y inspired fragrance, for what I've read).

Blue Desert by Majouri

Dior Eden Roc
    If I were a good man, I'd understand the spaces between friends

Quote Originally Posted by Andy the frenchy View Post
    I wasn't aware that Loewe pour Homme also exists in EDP... I own the recent EDT in round bottle, and at the best of my knowledge, the original Loewe para Hombre was also an EDT, and no sign of EDP on Loewe's website.

Are you sure you're not making confusion with Loewe Esencia, which exists in both EDT and EDP? (but these two are different one from the other: the EDT, that I own, it's an airy-green piney fragrance, while the EDP seems to be an aventus-y inspired fragrance, for what I've read).
    My apologies. I am referring to Loewe 001 Man, which comes in both concentrations. It seems to be the main scent they have in the US. I've never seen Pour Homme here.

Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    Dior Eden Roc
    Nice. Hope it's good.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

A bunch of vintages:

Xeryus (semi blind buy)
    Spazio Krizia (blind buy)
    Monsieur Carven (blind buy)
    Adidas (blind buy)
    Soprani Uomo (hopefully the deep vintage this time around)

+ Salvador Dali pour Homme
    deo stick (no idea if current or vintage)
    Last edited by motorcade; 4th May 2021 at 08:01 AM.
    Spray less, love more.

The entire L'Atelier Parfum house of fragrances.

Aesop hwyl

I hope you like it! I feel like I've been hyping it up on here lately haha. I see you are wearing French Lover which I also love and I think fans of FL will like Hwyl, although they are different enough as to not be redundant.

I've been waiting and waiting on another Cartier, L'heure Brillante which has been sitting at the same fedex location for 5 days now.

When a few testers from this line popped up on discounters I first got Fougueuse and absolutely loved it. So I went kinda crazy and ordered the other two available: Mysterieux and Brillante. I'm usually pretty patient with shipping but getting very anxious refreshing the tracking to see it hasn't moved day after day just one hub away from being delivered -__-

Quote Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
    Aesop hwyl
    "I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones."
    -John Cage

Suprae by Aether

Basenotes Plus

A decant of B-683 extrait for my spouse.
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

The Chris Collins sampler set.

I believe topping my Haslinger Honig shaves with Tabac, Mandom, Le Père Lucien Oud Neroli this week may have triggered a craving for a whole lotta honey... On a whim, Giorgio for Men by Giorgio Beverly Hills.

Was gifted a bottle of Mont Blanc Explorer - should have it tomorrow

Currently wearing: Calvin by Calvin Klein

Solsekia and Morning in Tipasa by PG

Top 5 Current Obsessions
    1. Louis Vuitton Ombre Nomade
    2. Marc-Antoine Barrois B683 Extrait
    3. Mugler Over the Musk
    4. Zadig & Voltaire This is Him!
    5. Tiziana Terenzi Ursa
    Currently wearing: Indolis by Areej le Doré

CdG - Wonderwood
    Diptyque - L'Autre

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast