Code of Conduct
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail? (2021)

Some more vintages:

Ted Lapidus pour Homme 20 ml splash
    Victor Club 50 ml spray
    Drakkar Noir 2 x minis
    Fendi Uomo 3 x minis
    Atkinsons English Lavender 75 ml spray (no idea how vintage, if at all)

All blind buys.
    Spray less, love more.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Which Fragrance Are You Currently Waiting To Be Delivered In The Mail? (2021)

I finally gave in, and ordered Amouage Interlude 53.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The Byron Parfums house collection of six fragrances
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Byblos Fusion by Byblos

Art Nouveau by Plume Impression
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Dependent
    Blog Entries

I finally gave in and got... Lapidus PH :-)
    Darn I hear its more stanky than the big K.

Cacharel pour L'Homme by Cacharel

Blog Entries

I’m an old fk. Waiting for a 200ml of Dior Eau Sauvage, Rochas 1949 (2nd bottle) and Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme. I’m a huge fan of anything in the Eau Sauvage family, including ADP Colonia and Cerutti 1881 Homme. Another is Brooks Brothers New York for Gentlemen (poor mans Eau Sauvage)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    FINALLY!

DUNHILL FOR MEN back in stock at FragranceNet so it's on the way. Good price too.

Have wanted to buy this for awhile. Sounds right up my alley.
    Is that the 1934 version? If so, it’s an absolute masterpiece. Classy and sophisticated. If you like classics you are in for a treat.

Dependent

Three from Montale

Oud Tobacco
    Oudrising
    Oud Dream

Dior Homme Cologne for the summer.

Basenotes Junkie

18 TheStrangeSouth samples on Etsy

A vintage 30ml of Dior Dune EdT.
    This is something I'm wearing every once in a while and when I do, I quite enjoy it. So I upgraded from some minis to a small bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Snortch View Post
    I’m an old fk. Waiting for a 200ml of Dior Eau Sauvage, Rochas 1949 (2nd bottle) and Rochas Eau de Rochas Homme. I’m a huge fan of anything in the Eau Sauvage family, including ADP Colonia and Cerutti 1881 Homme. Another is Brooks Brothers New York for Gentlemen (poor mans Eau Sauvage)
    Eau Sauvage, Eau de Rochas, and Colonia are great.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Quote Originally Posted by Snortch View Post
    Is that the 1934 version? If so, it’s an absolute masterpiece. Classy and sophisticated. If you like classics you are in for a treat.
    Yes, the 1934 version. I got it and am still wrestling with it a bit. It came (unbeknownst to me) along with an aftershave balm.

The balm is really good.

I fear I've been in a "modern" mood lately and so first wearing of EdT felt a bit odd. It made feel like I should be working in London bank.
    I don't get out much. But when I do, I smell real good.

Pourquoi Pas?

Kinski by Escentric Molecules

Boss Bottled Infinite

Les Ombres Fantastiques by D'Orsay

Minis (vintage):

Lacoste Original
    Lacoste Land
    Hugo Boss
    Paco Rabanne Tenere
    Ralph Lauren Safari

Samples:

Amouage Beach Hut Man
    Amouage Bracken Man
    Creed Royal Mayfair
    Creed Viking
    Houbigant Duc de Vervins
    Montale Aoud Cuir d'Arabie
    Annick Goutal Eau du Sud
    Miller Harris Feuilles de Tabac
    Spray less, love more.

Basenotes Plus

Samples of the following:

Cedrat Boise
    Baikal Gris
    Charlatan
    Chypre-Siam
    Triad
    Norne

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRF View Post
    Samples of the following:

Cedrat Boise
    Baikal Gris
    Charlatan
    Chypre-Siam
    Triad
    Norne
    Chypre-Siam your introduction to Rogue Perfumery?
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Acte D'Amour Furtifan

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    Chypre-Siam your introduction to Rogue Perfumery?
    I have tried Mousse Illuminee and loved it. Chypre-Siam is the next one that looks the most interesting to me. Seems to garner a lot of love around here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceRF View Post
    I have tried Mousse Illuminee and loved it. Chypre-Siam is the next one that looks the most interesting to me. Seems to garner a lot of love around here, too.
    Add Tabac Vert and Fougere L'Aube to your try list, I think you'll like those.

Just ordered a set from Hawthorne with a cologne called "Soft and Airy Sandalwood", composed by Olivier Gillotin. Notes of cucumber, violet, German iris, and Australian sandalwood.

a back up of FM Superstitious 100 ml
    White Light, White Heat!

Acqua di Parma:
    Quercia
    Fico di Amalfi

Guaria Morada

Basenotes Plus

Samples from Pineward Perfume: Apple Tabac, Murkwood, and Boreal, with maybe a few extras thrown in.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast