Code of Conduct

Default perfumesplus.net

I'm considering buying some bottles from perfumesplus.net. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!

Default Re: perfumesplus.net

No, but why would anyone choose an unknown online retailer that has higher prices than known reliable retailers?
    Currently wearing: Homme de Grès by Grès

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    I'm considering buying some bottles from perfumesplus.net. Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!
    Are you considering buying something from this retailer that cannot be gotten or found at a better known and perhaps more trustworthy online retailer?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Are you considering buying something from this retailer that cannot be gotten or found at a better known and perhaps more trustworthy online retailer?
    Yes, I've found something that I can't find elsewhere. Was hoping that others had dealt with them before but it doesn't seem like that.

Basenotes Plus

Yes, I've found something that I can't find elsewhere. Was hoping that others had dealt with them before but it doesn't seem like that.
    What can't you find ?
    Maybe we can help.
    Most likely stating the obvious , but you did go to the Fragrances Wanted Forum here on basenotes correct ?
    https://www.basenotes.net/forums/31-Fragrances-Wanted.

Good points .
    PayPal .
    AuthorizeNet .
    Decent overall customer score.
    Some decent prices . M7Oud Absolue $69 etc.

Photos on google from owner Mustansir Mandiviwala .
    Other photos from Marketing Perfumes Plus .
    Maybe affiliated or the same. It is .
    The president owner is Shabbir Husain .
    All things seem decent.

Not so good points.
    Low selection .
    Old stock photos , which happens to sites that don't update.

Mainly though ,
    Returns ;
    In the event that you are not satisfied with your product purchased, please return any unopened merchandise (except Skincare and Haircare items) in its original condition, including original packaging and packing slip within 21 days from the ship date for a full refund minus shipping and gift-wrap charges (if selected)

In order to return merchandise, you must obtain an authorization from our customer service department. Please email us at customer.service@perfumesplus.net or call (713) 532-7373 prior to shipping your package for your return authorization number.

To return a product from your order simply send the unopened product back to the address below in its original sealed packaging. You can expect a timely refund upon the return of the product. If shipping was free for your order it will be deducted from the credit we apply to your credit card. Please note, we do not accept returns for testers (if purchased). There may also be a restocking fee of up to 30% if bottle is not returned in original packaging. We are not responsible for unclaimed or lost package.

So if I'm reading this correctly, if you open it , you will be charged up to 30% .
    Testers are not refunded .

I would check with them first to see if what I am reading is correct.
    Certainly send an email, and if correspondence follows, keep the email.
    Also, take photos before you open it , then right after. Time stamp it in case of evaporation issues.

I've had great luck with returns from Fragrancenet , Macy's along with other places.
    If they were opened , they took them back.

Good luck and if you find what your looking for, or purchase it thru Perfumes Plus,
    please do a follow up.
    Thank you for your thread.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

My advice to you is just be informed sufficiently before you go through with the transaction.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    What can't you find ?
    Maybe we can help.
    Most likely stating the obvious , but you did go to the Fragrances Wanted Forum here on basenotes correct ?
    https://www.basenotes.net/forums/31-Fragrances-Wanted.

Good points .
    PayPal .
    AuthorizeNet .
    Decent overall customer score.
    Some decent prices . M7Oud Absolue $69 etc.

Photos on google from owner Mustansir Mandiviwala .
    Other photos from Marketing Perfumes Plus .
    Maybe affiliated or the same. It is .
    The president owner is Shabbir Husain .
    All things seem decent.

Not so good points.
    Low selection .
    Old stock photos , which happens to sites that don't update.

Mainly though ,
    Returns ;
    In the event that you are not satisfied with your product purchased, please return any unopened merchandise (except Skincare and Haircare items) in its original condition, including original packaging and packing slip within 21 days from the ship date for a full refund minus shipping and gift-wrap charges (if selected)

In order to return merchandise, you must obtain an authorization from our customer service department. Please email us at customer.service@perfumesplus.net or call (713) 532-7373 prior to shipping your package for your return authorization number.

To return a product from your order simply send the unopened product back to the address below in its original sealed packaging. You can expect a timely refund upon the return of the product. If shipping was free for your order it will be deducted from the credit we apply to your credit card. Please note, we do not accept returns for testers (if purchased). There may also be a restocking fee of up to 30% if bottle is not returned in original packaging. We are not responsible for unclaimed or lost package.

So if I'm reading this correctly, if you open it , you will be charged up to 30% .
    Testers are not refunded .

I would check with them first to see if what I am reading is correct.
    Certainly send an email, and if correspondence follows, keep the email.
    Also, take photos before you open it , then right after. Time stamp it in case of evaporation issues.

I've had great luck with returns from Fragrancenet , Macy's along with other places.
    If they were opened , they took them back.

Good luck and if you find what your looking for, or purchase it thru Perfumes Plus,
    please do a follow up.
    Thank you for your thread.
    Wow, thank you very much for such a detailed and informative response. I will heed all of your advice and also due warnings from hednic and Andy.

If I go ahead I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks guys.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    My advice to you is just be informed sufficiently before you go through with the transaction.
    Wow, thank you very much for such a detailed and informative response. I will heed all of your advice and also due warnings from hednic and Andy.

If I go ahead I'll let you know how I get on.

Thanks guys.
    hednic would know.

Quote Originally Posted by JBS1 View Post
    hednic would know.
    Exactly, only from hednic and Andy