Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 0

Default Parfums D'Elmar - Dark Desire 50 ML / Frapin - L'humaniste 95 ML / Roja - Reckless Atomiser 7.5 ML

Looking for quick sale/s
    ( Willing to ship both perfumes internationally at buyers expense, Free delivery for UK only )

Parfums D'Elmar - Dark Desire 50 ML ( RRP 450, Selling for 349.99, bottle + box etc in mint condition ) MORE OR LESS BRAND NEW ( sprayed just 1 small spray ).

Hi guys, I bought this as part of a bulk order directly from elmarparfums which included Sweet Temptation and Elixir d'amour. Even though I enjoyed the sample I had of this I decided due to the financial difficulties caused by Covid i'm selling my full Dark Desire bottle off with a 100 discount ( 349.99 incl. delivery to anywhere in the UK ).
    The box, outer plastic protective sleeve, as shown in the photos, and inner papers that were used for cushioning ( plus face mask from the company ) that came with the bottle will also be sent.

(P.S, I'm sorry but I cannot negotiate the cost below the asking price ( sprayed just once and a very small spray at that, brand new it's 495 euros / 450)

/

Frapin - L'humaniste ( Roughly 95 ML left in 100 ML bottle )

Looking to sell for 79.99 which incl. free delivery in the UK. Bottle + box in mint condition.

/

Roja - Reckless Pour Homme Parfum Discovery Atomiser 7.5 ML ( RRP 60, Selling for 39.99. Atomiser + box in mint condition ) BRAND NEW.

I bought this atomiser directly from Roja parfums along with Kingdom of Bahrain, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Elysium, Burlington 1819 and De la Nuit 2.

Willing to sell for 39.99 which incl. free delivery in the UK.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Edit : Looking for a sale within the next 7 days. Feel free to send me a PM anytime if interested
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SSJJ; 21st January 2021 at 02:20 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 0

Default Re: Parfums D'Elmar - Dark Desire 50 ML / Frapin - L'humaniste 95 ML / Roja - Reckless Atomiser 7.5

BUMP....anyone?