Code of Conduct

Thread: Armaf

Default Armaf

Does anyone have an opinion or any input on what the original Club de Nuit smells like? There are numerous discussions on the flanker, CDNIM, which is an alleged Aventus clone. but I am not interested in that. I posted about this recently in the male discussion forum, and my question was moved to the Aevntus subforum. where all I got in response were some useless complaints about how CDNIM does not smell like Aventus. I don't know why the thread was moved, I am not asking about Aventus.

I just want to know about the original CDN.
    Currently wearing: Missoni Wave by Missoni

Default Re: Armaf

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Does anyone have an opinion or any input on what the original Club de Nuit smells like? There are numerous discussions on the flanker, CDNIM, which is an alleged Aventus clone. but I am not interested in that. I posted about this recently in the male discussion forum, and my question was moved to the Aevntus subforum. where all I got in response were some useless complaints about how CDNIM does not smell like Aventus. I don't know why the thread was moved, I am not asking about Aventus.

It smells like chemicals with a hint of 💩

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    [...]I am not asking about Aventus.

Haha, you were asking all about how it smells compared to Aventus:

"I know that a number of the Aventus bros seem to love CDNIM as an Aventus clone, and it gets generally good reviews on its on. I’m intrigued enough by all the positive reviews to try it [...]"

Anyway, look in the previous topic, I've replied how it smells. This is the right subforum to ask about this scent since many Aventus lovers have tried it, because some vloggers tricked us into thinking that is smells like Aventus :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jw456 View Post
    Haha, you were asking all about how it smells compared to Aventus:

"I know that a number of the Aventus bros seem to love CDNIM as an Aventus clone, and it gets generally good reviews on its on. I’m intrigued enough by all the positive reviews to try it [...]"

Anyway, look in the previous topic, I've replied how it smells. This is the right subforum to ask.about this scent since many Aventus lovers have tried it.
    Thanks, and I can understand that, but I am actually mostly curious about CDN not CDNIM. I'm fairly certain they aren't the same, ad that CDN (again, not CDN Intense Man, which most people here have experience with,) is not an Aventus clone. I should have been more specific in my original question, but this one is strictly about CDN. I'm not sure why the mods have moved this question to this subforum.

It's a completely different fragrance.

I totally agree this topic shouldn't have been moved in to the Aventus sub forum. Change the title to Club de Nuit Armaf and ask a mod to move it back, explaining that this is not about the Aventus clone.

Club de Nuit is a clone of 1 Million and that general 'sweet spicy club fragrance' profile, I believe.
    If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.
    Currently wearing: Beau de Jour by Tom Ford

Quote Originally Posted by slpfrsly View Post
    It's a completely different fragrance.

I totally agree this topic shouldn't have been moved in to the Aventus sub forum. Change the title to Club de Nuit Armaf and ask a mod to move it back, explaining that this is not about the Aventus clone.

Club de Nuit is a clone of 1 Million and that general 'sweet spicy club fragrance' profile, I believe.
    Thank you! Finally someone understands what the hell I was asking.