Code of Conduct

Default Creed Royal Oud Millesime Real or Fake?

Hello all. Links to photos will be at the bottom. I recently purchased this bottle from an online group and just got it in the mail. Batch code is S4316F01. It is used 75 mL (seller stated approx. 95% remaining) and I got it for $125 with no box. Since it is a 2016 batch, a 75 mL size checks out. A few things seem a little off. When I took off the cap, the top of the atomizer fell off. The cap engraving doesn’t look as deep as I expected. Also, the cap clicks into place, but wobbles a little. It is still strong enough to be picked up by it. The cap also has the internal dimple. The internal tube seems to be correct length and curves like other creeds I've seen. Smell seems to be good with no harsh or alcohol smell. Also seems to last appropriately. Color is a little paler than I would've expected, but that could just be a batch thing. Seller has several listings on his account for both buying and selling various niche and designer frags, but the account has not posted before this week. Thanks in advance for any help. I feel like it is legit, but I just want to get some confirmation. I've linked a lot of images below.

IMG_4234.jpgIMG_4234.jpg

https://imgur.com/gallery/1BaqROt

Dependent

Default Re: Creed Royal Oud Millesime Real or Fake?

Looks legit to me (and I own five 75 ml bottles). That IS the color of Royal Oud - it is not dark colored juice like some frags.
    Currently wearing: Blackmail by Kerosene

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: Creed Royal Oud Millesime Real or Fake?

Looks fine to me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.