Code of Conduct

Default Has Anyone Tried The Acqua di Parma Barbiere Styling Clay?

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone here has tried the Acqua di Parma Styling Clay.

It's a little pricey for a hair product and as a hair product enthusiast - I just wanted to see if there was any feedback here. I am sure it smells wonderful, but I also want it to be a quality hair product as well.

ADP52036-ONESIZE.master.1.H1.jpg

Thanks,

HM

Default Has Anyone Tried The Acqua di Parma Barbiere Styling Clay?

I don't need to use any hair related products like gel or mousse or clay but have their shaving line of products. They smell good and are quality products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Has Anyone Tried The Acqua di Parma Barbiere Styling Clay?

I haven't tried it but my experience with high end hair products like that hasn't been too good. It's usually got a high price tag and you go through it pretty quick.

I will say though my favorite shave cream is their now discontinued Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere. It was pricey but worth it. When you're using you're thinking "boy this is pricey" but then you're like "yeah, but it's worth it."

Based on my experience with their shave cream, I'd bet it's a "next level" quality product. They seem to really do high end products. But you'll blow through it quicker than you would think is my guess.
    Between Covid and retirement I don't get out much. But when I do, I smell real good.

Quote Originally Posted by StylinLA View Post
    I haven't tried it but my experience with high end hair products like that hasn't been too good. It's usually got a high price tag and you go through it pretty quick.

I will say though my favorite shave cream is their now discontinued Acqua Di Parma Collezione Barbiere. It was pricey but worth it. When you're using you're thinking "boy this is pricey" but then you're like "yeah, but it's worth it."

Based on my experience with their shave cream, I'd bet it's a "next level" quality product. They seem to really do high end products. But you'll blow through it quicker than you would think is my guess.
    There are some great high end hair products, but they are not made by fragrance companies. I just assume the focus here is to toss together some hair product formulation with the focus being on the scent. However I could be wrong here, so I was hoping someone has tried their hair products.

I have no problem paying more for grooming products, if they totally deliver. Drug store products or what you might find at Walmart or Target are crap.

I have all three of the AdP hair styling products. First the scent is fantastic. Very true to the classic EdC. The clay is light weight for a clay. It's very creamy so goes in to hair easily and the hold is light to medium. The finish is neutral/matte. OverallI I like it. That said there are other clays in the market I prefer in terms of performance, eg atlashair.com.