Default Re: SOTD: Tuesday, 23rd February, 2021

Pure Malt by Thierry Mugler
    THIERRY-MUGLER-A-MEN-PURE-MALT pic.jpg
    Currently wearing: Eau des Baux by L'Occitane

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    We're watching a live stream from EPCOT by channel WDWNT, and the producer is accompanied by our daughter. They just passed the Guerlain boutique. What a crazy age we live in.

https://youtu.be/MtG6nlE4a5Q
    I watched a few seconds, here and there. Mostly brought back bad memories of boys bored at EPCOT, sweat, and tired feet.
    She who laughs last.....

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

SOTE

Awaiting spring

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat View Post
    I watched a few seconds, here and there. Mostly brought back bad memories of boys bored at EPCOT, sweat, and tired feet.
    The secret to a good time at EPCOT is to drink one's way around the World Showcase with one's adult offspring.
    No one knows what their tomorrow will bring.

Common Lackey

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat View Post
    A precise description of all my Disney experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry View Post
    The secret to a good time at EPCOT is to drink one's way around the World Showcase with one's adult offspring.
    And then puke on all the rides?

Sillage Monster

Quote Originally Posted by CuddleCat View Post
    Was going to start some de-cluttering/deep cleaning in prep for Autumn but got a bit deterred when I realised there wasn't much clutter in the house anymore.
    I got a chuckle out of this! I love the activity of decluttering but I've already done 90% of it. If I kept going, it would end up being Extreme Decluttering and I'd be living in one of those austere, empty spaces. My home actually has a cozy feeling and looks "normal". But, there's not a lot of unused stuff in the drawers, cupboards, closets, etc. Just excessive amounts of perfume!
    Avatar: the late, great Janis Joplin. Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.

Basenotes Plus

Today has been a day of lilies: started out in Infloresence, then switched to Lys Mediterranee, and am now in Lys 41.
    Currently wearing: L'Amandière by Heeley

My SOTE was Guerlain Coque d'Or
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Between two pine trees

I hope your return to your former position feels better and more familiar each day, (((teardrop))).

(((Quarry))) Just 'cuz I haven't done that in a while. Also, did you know that every episode of the 5 seasons of The Muppet Show is now available on Disney Plus? I watched the first two episodes on Sunday afternoon. Rita Moreno was the very first guest star, and Sandy Duncan was the second. I am absurdly happy and plan to rewatch all 120 episodes.

I wore Mistral Patchouli today. Citrus fragrances are calling my name at the moment.
    Currently wearing: Ysatis by Givenchy

Awaiting spring

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeK View Post
    I hope your return to your former position feels better and more familiar each day, (((teardrop))).

(((Quarry))) Just 'cuz I haven't done that in a while. Also, did you know that every episode of the 5 seasons of The Muppet Show is now available on Disney Plus? I watched the first two episodes on Sunday afternoon. Rita Moreno was the very first guest star, and Sandy Duncan was the second. I am absurdly happy and plan to rewatch all 120 episodes.

I wore Mistral Patchouli today. Citrus fragrances are kcalling my name at the moment.
    Original Muppets--yes! We've been treating ourselves to an episode a day. Rita Moreno's dance moves and comedy and singing are entrancing. Jim Henson meets my criteria of a hero -- he found a creative way to make the world a better place (even if the show wasn't perfectly PC as seen through today's lens).
    No one knows what their tomorrow will bring.