Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Norwegian Wool coats

Wondering if any of the gents have any experience with Norwegian Wool coats. Iím looking at the car coat and blazer specifically. How are they in the shoulders? Do they allow good movement? Also, how do you rate them for the weather where you live, and of course how does it work with casual to formal business attire?
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

MD > LA > NYC > Chicago > MSP > NYC > LA > Seattle

Default Re: Norwegian Wool coats

Quote Originally Posted by scenting prey View Post
    Wondering if any of the gents have any experience with Norwegian Wool coats. I’m looking at the car coat and blazer specifically. How are they in the shoulders? Do they allow good movement? Also, how do you rate them for the weather where you live, and of course how does it work with casual to formal business attire?
    I wasn't familiar with them, but I am now. The classic car coat looks quite nice. Bookmarking!

Wondering if any of the gents have any experience with Norwegian Wool coats. I’m looking at the car coat and blazer specifically. How are they in the shoulders? Do they allow good movement? Also, how do you rate them for the weather where you live, and of course how does it work with casual to formal business attire?
    I'm sure you've long since purchased or not purchased the coat from this post, but the brand caught my eye last october. When I finally went in to purchase the coat from Bloomingdales, I could tell it was made of great quality and would keep me warm but I found the silhouette to be a touch too bulky which gave the entire coat a "humdrum" appearance despite being made of great materials. I went with something more stylistically to my taste though it wasn't AS great in the cold as the Norwegian Wool would have been.
    Don't stank.
    Currently wearing: Qatar by Roja Dove

Basenotes Plus

If you remember at all, how was the freedom of movement in the shoulder juncture? For a man’s shoulders that is.
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

If you remember at all, how was the freedom of movement in the shoulder juncture? For a man’s shoulders that is.
    No more or less than any colombia, or northface jacket i've worn before. Easy enough for driving or shoveling snow i'd imagine. Probably wouldn't be playing football in it though.
    Don't stank.
    Currently wearing: Qatar by Roja Dove