Code of Conduct

Default Jomashop: Anyone Purchase Any Fragrances From Them Before And How Were They?

I see a place called Jomashop appear from time to time when I'm looking
    up prices for fragrances on Google. From time to time they will have a really
    good price on something. Started noticing them having some good buys over
    the last three months. I just wanted to check in with some of my fellow fragrance
    shoppers here to see how they are to purchase fragrances from. They appear to
    be a big seller of watches. How is their packaging and shipping and handling of
    any fragrance purchases you have made from them. I try to stay away from the
    places that do do the bubble wrap mailers, etc. I like the sturdy cardboard boxes
    packed well type of places

Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar

Default Re: Jomashop: Anyone Purchase Any Fragrances From Them Before And How Were They?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
    the last three months. I just wanted to check in with some of my fellow fragrance
    places that do do the bubble wrap mailers, etc. I like the sturdy cardboard boxes
    I have bought fragrances from them and have been very satisfied with price and product. Quick shipping on Creed Royal Water and Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver and I will purchase from them again in the future. In the past I have purchased Watches from them so they are very legit.
    Currently wearing: Tibetan Musk by Ensar Oud

Default Re: Jomashop: Anyone Purchase Any Fragrances From Them Before And How Were They?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
    100% legit.

Anyone else make an purchase from jomashop? Feedback appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by seldomseen View Post
    Anyone else make an purchase from jomashop? Feedback appreciated.
    Although I haven't purchased fragrances from them (yet,) I have purchased watches and high-end sunglasses from them, always packed well and 100% legit.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Where do the orders ship from?
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

All Is Beautiful

Great experiences. Just got a shipment today from them.
    FYI: I spray all fragrances on clothing, never on skin.

Quote Originally Posted by scenting prey View Post
    Where do the orders ship from?
    I believe New York.

I have purchased watches and they usually arrive pretty fast.
    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Basenotes Plus

Checks out using WHOIS and NYS Division of Corporations. Same dude, even quoted in NYT about hizzoner Bill de Blasio. I used to live about a mile from that shop location.
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

Basenotes Member

They're fine. So help me, I think half these US retail sites just drop ship straight out of one warehouse in NJ, and the other half from some big house in Houston. So your "packing" has to do with the requirements and whatever packing deal your retailer made, since they are all coming out of the same place. I don't know the business at all, but that's what it feels like to me, as someone who is at least a businessperson. I also noticed some major warehouses around Miami and Brooklyn, but nothing like the NJ and Houston ones.