Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & B˙zios Brasil

Default New Releases - Spring 2021

Post new release announcements here.

If you would like to have a discussion about any of the new releases mentioned here, please feel free to start a thread!

Here's a link to the Winter 2020/2021 thread:
    https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...nter-2020-2021

NEW: The Dua Brand - Cherry Tabacum!

Cherry Tabacum by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Cherry Tabacum was launched in 2020.
    Last edited by CuddleCat; 23rd March 2021 at 09:20 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: New Releases - Winter 2020/2021

NEW: The Dua Brand - Drowning in Cherry Cassino!

Drowwing in Cherry Cassino by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Drowwing in Cherry Cassino was launched in 2020.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Drowning in Belgian Chocolate!

Drowning in Belgian Choco by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Drowning in Belgian Choco was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Amberlicious Cherry!

Amberlicious Cherry by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Amberlicious Cherry was launched in 2020.

NEW: Attar Collection - Floral Musk Attar!

Floral Musk by Attar Collection is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Floral Musk was launched in 2021. Top notes are Jasmine and Tagetes; middle notes are Caramel and Amber; base notes are White Musk, Moss and Lily-of-the-Valley.

NEW: Efva Attling - Kaboom!

Kaboom by Efva Attling is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are Juniper Berries and Angelica; middle notes are Galbanum and Jasmine Sambac; base notes are Haitian Vetiver, Leather and Cedar.

NEW: Cra-yon - Passport Amour!

Passport Amour by Cra-yon is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Passport Amour was launched in 2020. Top note is Damask Rose; middle notes are Agarwood (Oud), Patchouli, Cedar and Carnation; base notes are Musk, Amber and Sandalwood.

NEW: Cra-yon - Sand Service!

Sand Service by Cra-yon is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Sand Service was launched in 2020. Top notes are Cardamom and Violet Leaf; middle notes are Papyrus and Orris; base notes are Sandalwood, Cedar, Leather and Amber.

NEW: Cra-yon - Vanilla CEO!

Vanilla CEO by Cra-yon is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Vanilla CEO was launched in 2020. Top notes are Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Bergamot and Cyclamen; middle note is Vanilla orchid; base notes are Woody Notes and Amber.

NEW: Amarantvs - Audrey's Red!

Audrey's Red by Amaranthvs is a fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Audrey's Red was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Vincent Gambino.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Cotton Candy De Dua!

Cotton Candy de Dua by The Dua Brand is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. Cotton Candy de Dua was launched in 2021.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Belgian Choco Peach Truffle!

Belgian Choco Peach Truffle by The Dua Brand is a Citrus Gourmand fragrance for women and men. Belgian Choco Peach Truffle was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Espresso Delight!

Espresso Delight by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Espresso Delight was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - The Mobster's Starry Cafe!

The Mobster's Starry CafÚ by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. The Mobster's Starry CafÚ was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Plum Cigarillo!

Plum Cigarillo by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Plum Cigarillo was launched in 2021.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Caramel Pomme Delight!

Caramel Pomme Delight by The Dua Brand is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Caramel Pomme Delight was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Angelic Elixir!

Angelic Elixir by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. Angelic Elixir was launched in 2021.

NEW: The Dua Brand - Zest!

Zest by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Zest was launched in 2020.

NEW: The Dua Brand - When In Havana!

When in Havana by The Dua Brand is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. When in Havana was launched in 2020.

NEW: Zara - Olaf!

Olaf by Zara is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Olaf was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Alex Lee.

NEW: Maracuja Brasil - Figo Soleil!

Figo Soleil by Maracujß Brasil is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Figo Soleil was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is Symrise. Top notes are Fig, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Melon; middle notes are Orchid, Lily, Magnolia, Rose, Cardamom and Coriander; base notes are Musk and Cedar.

NEW: Maracuja Brasil - Couro Lounge!

Couro Lounge by Maracujß Brasil is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Couro Lounge was launched in 2021. The nose behind this fragrance is IFF. Top notes are Lavender, Lemon and Bergamot; middle notes are Petitgrain, Rose, Lily-of-the-Valley, Orchid and Lavender; base notes are Leather, Honey, Cashmeran, Sandalwood and Musk.

NEW: Malin & Goetz - Strawberry!

Strawberry is a new and limited perfume by Malin + Goetz for women and men and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by Manzanita Capital.

Limited Edition

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bergamot, Mara des Bois strawberry, Pink pepper
    Heart Notes
    Jasmine, Jasmine lactone, Green notes
    Base Notes
    Cedarwood, Oakmoss, Musk, Orris root

NEW: Bon Parfumeur - 004 Gin Mandarine Musc!

004 Gin Mandarine Musc is a new perfume by Bon Parfumeur for women and men and was released in 2021.

Perfumer

Karine Dubreuil-Sereni

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Italian lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin orange
    Heart Notes
    Juniper berry, Ginger, Nutmeg
    Base Notes
    Tobacco, Tonka bean, Indonesian patchouli, White musk

NEW: D.S. & Durga - St. Vetyver!

St. Vetyver is a new perfume by D.S. & Durga for women and men and was released in 2021.

Perfumer

David Seth Moltz

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Bitter orange, Pink pepper, Seagrass
    Heart Notes
    Caribbean sugar cane, Clove leaf
    Base Notes
    Haitian vetiver, Rum

NEW: 19-69 - Sag Harbor!

Sag Harbor is a new and limited perfume by 19-69 for women and men and was released in 2021.

Fragrance Notes

Myrrh absolute, Saffron, Indonesian patchouli, Cumin, Black pepper, Papyrus, Cade juniper

NEW: Dolce & Gabbana - Velvet Black!

Velvet Black Patchouli is a new perfume by Dolce & Gabbana for women and men and was released in 2021.

It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / BeautÚ Prestige International

Perfumer

Rodrigo Flores-Roux

Fragrance Notes

Top Notes
    Davana, Tarocco orange, Indian papyrus
    Heart Notes
    Clary sage, Coriander, Patchouli
    Base Notes
    Venezuelan tonka bean, Vanilla, Caramel

NEW: The 7 Virtues - Santal Vanille!

From NST:

The 7 Virtues will launch Santal Vanille, a new addition to the brand's Peace Perfumes collection, on March 8 in honor of International Women's Day.

Each Peace Perfume within The 7 Virtues family has a unique story, made with natural, organic and fair trade essential oils to support nations and communities rebuilding after war or strife. SANTAL VANILLE is made with sustainably sourced sandalwood and black pepper oils from Sri Lanka. The fair wage oils support farmers and provide environmental education programs for women in the community.
    [...] The new SANTAL VANILLE is a woody spice blend, reminiscent of a warm cashmere sweater with creamy coconut and cocoa with lasting notes of sustainably sourced sandalwood. It contains 25% fragrance oils and features top notes of Coconut Milk, Cardamom, Myrrh Absolute, and Black pepper from Sri Lanka; middle notesof Olibanum, Cedarwood, and Vanilla; and base notes of Kashmir fushion, cocoa absolute and Sandalwood from Sri Lanka.
    The 7 Virtues Santal Vanille will be available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum, 11 ml Rollerball or 20 ml Perfume Oil.

NEW: Swedoft - 1000'1 Nights!

1000'1 Nights by Swedoft is a Aromatic Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. 1000'1 Nights was launched in 2020.

NEW: Swedoft - Black Rose!

Black Rose by Swedoft is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Black Rose was launched in 2020.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast