Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SOTD: Tuesday, 13th April, 2021

Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari

Ferrari Radiant Bergamot pic.jpg
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

Thanks for the encouragement everyone After looking at the description of the subject a bit further I see it's not a Master degree, but specialization on my workfield ((Drug) addiction and psychology/double diagnosis and ethics etc etc. It's 60 stp over two years. So part-time. I hope I get chosen to enter.... SotE is Dzing!

Basenotes Plus

Trilby - I love that Diptyque. When I tested it it reminded me of Bois d'Armenie by Guerlain. A nice polished benzoin fragrance. Score!

I wore this one today - an old-school, vintage that makes me 'smell like a man!' lol

Dunhill For Men by Dunhill

"A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: Cumming by Alan Cumming

Basenotes Plus

Hello everyone. Ine all the best to you.
    Dear Roberto, I’m so happy you are loving Chyprette. In 2020, just before lockdown, John and I had the pleasure of meeting Annette Neuffer and her companion Michael for dinner near their NYC hotel. You could not find two lovelier people. The four of us got on like a house afire.

I’ve been wearing Toni Gard today. Take care, all.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Yohgi Yamamoto Yohji Homme tonight
    3x2(nyz)4a

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
    Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
    --John Keats

Good luck, Ine!

My evening scent was Mon Guerlain EDP Intense.
    No baiting/trolling. No insults. No politics. Read the Code of Conduct.

Creed Scent of Oger
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by tdem1961 View Post
    ...Dear Roberto, I’m so happy you are loving Chyprette. In 2020, just before lockdown, John and I had the pleasure of meeting Annette Neuffer and her companion Michael for dinner near their NYC hotel. You could not find two lovelier people. The four of us got on like a house afire...
    I've never heard of this scent or that line. I am intrigued.

I am still feeling a bit under-the-weather. The cold went away and sort of returned...well the cough did. I am so tired of coughing. I have Mucinex and Menthol rub and Hall's drops and hot tea and lots of water and NyQuil for bedtime. OMG my poor stomach with all of this medicine. Ack. I can' wait for this cough to pass.

I took a nice hot steamy bath, to encourage some decongestion and now I'm in this one (a decant from my DC friend) another vintage masculine 'I smell like a man' type of scent that I will miss when I use up my decant:

Kipling by Weil

Gotta love that 80's packaging cover pic lol
    "A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. "

-- D. Elton Trueblood
    Currently wearing: Cumming by Alan Cumming

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

SOTE

Currently wearing: H24 by Hermès

queen of the universe

ines, go for it!

mike, I had a mini of Kipling, in that box. Gifted it to a friend who appreciated the manly scent and pulchritude.

A wonderful day. Met a friend at the Cleveland Museum of Art, wearing Atelier Cologne Jasmin Angélique. saw stuff, then box lunched al fresco.

Came home, napped, and rode downtown to watch the sun set over the lake, a 24 mile round trip with 139 m (456 ft) change in elevation. Homeward is uphill.

SOTE/N still Jasmin Angélique; it is spring to me.
    Là, tout n'est qu'ordre et beauté,
    Luxe, calme et volupté.

Baudelaire, L'Invitation au voyage

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jujy54 View Post
    ines, go for it!

mike, I had a mini of Kipling, in that box. Gifted it to a friend who appreciated the manly scent and pulchritude.

A wonderful day. Met a friend at the Cleveland Museum of Art, wearing Atelier Cologne Jasmin Angélique. saw stuff, then box lunched al fresco.

Came home, napped, and rode downtown to watch the sun set over the lake, a 24 mile round trip with 139 m (456 ft) change in elevation. Homeward is uphill.

SOTE/N still Jasmin Angélique; it is spring to me.
    Really miss Cleveland Museum of Art!
    Currently wearing: H24 by Hermès

Quote Originally Posted by ineespenes View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement everyone After looking at the description of the subject a bit further I see it's not a Master degree, but specialization on my workfield ((Drug) addiction and psychology/double diagnosis and ethics etc etc. It's 60 stp over two years. So part-time. I hope I get chosen to enter.... SotE is Dzing!
    If it's something that will add to your credentials then you should go for it. Let us know how it turns out.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by N.CAL Fragrance Reviewer View Post
    If it's something that will add to your credentials then you should go for it. Let us know how it turns out.
    It will improve my salary a bit (50 000 nok a year)

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I've never heard of this scent or that line. I am intrigued.

I am still feeling a bit under-the-weather.
    Mike I hope you’re feeling better today. (((hug)))

As well as a perfumer, Annette is also an accomplished musician. And she is absolutely lovely, warm and engaging. We had “met” years ago through the old Perfume of Life website, but never in person until our dinner together in 2020. It felt like we knew each other forever.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Carven Homme today
    3x2(nyz)4a

Beauty is truth, truth beauty,—that is all
    Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.
    --John Keats

Hi, everyone -

Spritz and dash (with a quick encouraging virtual hug for ine) today. Inspired by the wonderful Quarry a couple of days back, I'm in one of my desert island fragrances: JL Scherrer 2

Wonderful Wednesday, all!

Scherrer 2 fragrance notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Pineapple, Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose, Violet leaf, Angelica, Anise, Lily of the valley, Lily, Orris, Honey, Cinnamon, Bourbon vetiver, Myrrh, Mysore sandalwood, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Amber, Heliotrope, Civet, Castor, Benzoin, Patchouli, Opoponax, Musk, Oakmoss.
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson