Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default Re: Chanel Mademoiselle Real or Fake

For the life of me, I can never understand why do people buy currently available fragrances from any John Doe on Ebay. Is saving a few dollars more, while gambling it all away and hoping it is legit without trusting the source yet, worth the kick? If you can't trust the John Doe BEFOREHAND, then please don't buy it from him and later come here for evaluation. It's one thing to do it for hard to come by fragrances. It's quite another for, hey lookie, I am able to get Terre d Hermes for $40 where the cheapest online discounter is selling it for $85. Most of the times, there is a reason you are getting it for cheaper than fragrancenet, or the likes.

Default Re: Chanel Mademoiselle Real or Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Mudassir View Post
    For the life of me, I can never understand why do people buy currently available fragrances from any John Doe on Ebay. Is saving a few dollars more, while gambling it all away and hoping it is legit without trusting the source yet, worth the kick? If you can't trust the John Doe BEFOREHAND, then please don't buy it from him and later come here for evaluation. It's one thing to do it for hard to come by fragrances. It's quite another for, hey lookie, I am able to get Terre d Hermes for $40 where the cheapest online discounter is selling it for $85. Most of the times, there is a reason you are getting it for cheaper than fragrancenet, or the likes.
    lol understandable this was a gift for a friend. I only buy from reputable sources so this is new to me. Thanks for your input though !