Code of Conduct

Default ungaro pour l'homme iii legitimate or not

Hey I just got this from ebay I was astounded that it was the france made version instead of the depicted italy made one. But the box is different from all the others I've seen. This one has a slide out sleeve type box vs the ones I've seen where it's all connected and you open it from the top. As well as what it says on the box. Could be because it's the real france one vs the italy boxes could be different and this one is a 1 ouncer (30ml). Is it legitimate?

I attached a photos to give ya an idea, poor quality but it's enough to see the difference.
    Ungaro pour l'homme iii pic 1.jpg

ungaro poru lhomme comparison.jpg

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Re: ungaro pour l'homme iii legitimate or not

From the photos it looks OK to me.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

How does it smell?
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    Big list of niche splits.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

Likely a legit vintage design version, having had the experience with owning and using this fragrance in this particular version
    Currently wearing: Bogart by Jacques Bogart