Code of Conduct
    Super Member Feedback 4 (100%)

Default Rojadovehauteparfumerie.com 10% off ends 4/26/21. No code required.

Looks like this weekend going to be 10% off at Harrods?

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 3 (100%) scenting prey's Avatar

Default Re: Rojadovehauteparfumerie.com 10% off ends 4/26/21. No code required.

From the T&Cs:

Pierre de Velay 5x2ml Discovery Collection
    Enjoy a free Pierre de Velay Discovery Collection worth £60 when you make a purchase £190-£495.
    To receive your free gift, add the items you wish to purchase to your basket along with the Pierre de Velay Discovery Collection, and the cost will be adjusted to reflect £0.00 (This will not work during any promotional period - simply add in the order notes which 5 you wish to try.)
    Add ‘em in!
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Thanks. Passed it on.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

I went to Ormonde Jayne's boutique in The Royal Arcade and they are giving 20% off everything until end of the month! And the lovely manager offered me a glass of champagne! result! He said it was only for the boutique not online.

Exclamation Moderator Message

Quote Originally Posted by Tamasin View Post
    I went to Ormonde Jayne's boutique in The Royal Arcade and they are giving 20% off everything until end of the month! And the lovely manager offered me a glass of champagne! result! He said it was only for the boutique not online.
    To give this post more visibility, maybe this would be better off in a new thread?

Basenotes Plus
    Feedback 3 (100%) scenting prey's Avatar

Orders are shipped! Time to stalk my package’s path through FedEx.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else get more than 10% off their order? Mine clocked in about about 25% off when all was said in done in the basket.
    All the perfumes of Arabia will not sweeten this little hand.