Code of Conduct

Default Dior home sport help

Hey everyone Iím looking for something that is similar to Dior Home Sport. I have a bottle now that is from 2015. I also have a newer bottle but it doesnít smell the same. I think itís missing the iris from the earlier formulations. Can anyone recommend any good alternatives to this fragrance. My bottle is about empty really donít want to be without it in my rotation lol

Default Re: Dior home sport help

This one is quite hard to replace.

Dior Homme EDT 2020
    Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne (clear bottle).

Might be worth checking out while different both still serve the same purpose and are excellent fragrances.

Otherwise tracking down a Dior Homme Sport bottle prior to 2017 would be the only other option.

The 2015 bottle would be the 2012 formulation. That one has the iris present.

I would recommend trying the original 2008 formulation, you might like it.
    Follow Upcoming Sync Fridays For 2021 HERE:https://www.basenotes.net/threads/48...d-Fridays-2021

Fragrance Reviews:http://www.basenotes.net/fragrancereviews/13373062

Interested in Learning about Discontinued/Vaulted Creeds? Join Basenotes' Creed Group: http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=35

Prada L'Homme L'Eau could be a good alternative

You could check out Givenchy Gentleman Cologne. It's not a dupe of DH Sport, but covers the same territory per se. Citrus top notes, iris and rosemary middle and musk/vetiver/ambroxan base.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Bķzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by speckmann0706 View Post

Otherwise tracking down a Dior Homme Sport bottle prior to 2017 would be the only other option.
    Agree.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks everybody!

Prada L’Homme.
    I donít understand.It is so vast that surpasses all understanding.Understanding is always limited.But not understanding can have no boundaries.I feel like I'm much more complete when I don't understand.Not understanding,like I say,is a gift.Not understanding,but not as a simple-minded.The good thing is to be intelligent and not understand.It's a strange blessing, like having craziness without being crazy.It is a meek disinterest,it is a stupid sweetness.

Also adding, to a certain extent YSL l'Homme Sport (not just the names resembling, yet also the leading idea between these two)
    Currently wearing: Open by Roger & Gallet

Basenotes Institution freewheelingvagabond's Avatar

You might want to give Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne a try ––*not identical but in similar territory and just as well done if not better.
    Currently wearing: Journey Man by Amouage

Quote Originally Posted by drewskay View Post
    Hey everyone I’m looking for something that is similar to Dior Home Sport. I have a bottle now that is from 2015. I also have a newer bottle but it doesn’t smell the same. I think it’s missing the iris from the earlier formulations. Can anyone recommend any good alternatives to this fragrance. My bottle is about empty really don’t want to be without it in my rotation lol
    Quite a few alternatives actually that to me smell very close to the Dior:

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne (as has been recommended plenty of times already)
    John Varvatos Artisan
    Maison Francis Kurkdjian Aqua Universalis (the standard version in particular)